• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Oy. I'm in a pickle. I somehow managed to mess up my Wii.
It's like a semi brick. The menu and navigation works and GC games work.
Brawl, certain VC games, and HBC apps don't work. I have bootmii which works too.

Everything that's not working uses IOS31 and IOS33 and I need to fix the dump I made last week.
Until then, I can't make any progress on anything else.

I backed up my saved data except for Brawl( I can't copy it since Gecko isn't loading, but I have a backp of my Brawl data from last year).

This means I won't have time to see the stream.

I'm trying to find a way to fix IOS31 and IOS33 on my dump.
TO Google!

Underload

Lazy
Ally, Mew2King, Tyrant, and ESAM are left in bracket @ MLG.

Sorry guys, I main Pikachu now.

just kidding, Ally got this

Nope, I'm still maining Pikachu.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
M2K and Ally are always neck in neck. It seems like it'll go either way every time I see them play.

It's not hopeless for Ally. Just hope that he doesn't get....

TIMED OUT D:

Edit: Awwww Ally lost. At least he got 2nd and not 4th or below D:

I'm still okay with Ally being second or first

ErikG

Smash Ace
It's not hopeless for Ally. Just hope that he doesn't get....

TIMED OUT D:

Edit: Awwww Ally lost. At least he got 2nd and not 4th or below D:

I'm still okay with Ally being second or first
When I said M2K wins, I posted it after he won. You're way late with this Berk. :p

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've considered it to be slightly in marth's favor for a long time, didn't surprise me except for the fact that you don't hear much about tyrant playing marth

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
They recently picked it up.

Anyone going to GROAT?
I want to, still need to figure out how to get there.

On a totally different note, I got totally ****faced yesterday, drank the most I ever did after smoking a good amount of weed. And now I'm up at 8 a.m. at the library doing homework. I should drink more often. :laugh:

On a similar note, snake is so easy to play, did not feel like I did any worse with him while playing drunk yesterday.

And I was wayy to busy this weekend to follow MLG, but its good to see M2K winning for once, its being a while since he won a national. the MLG rules probably benefitted him alot though.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Diddy is easier to pick up. However, at the top level of play I would say Diddy and Snake have the same difficulty.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I don't think he's any harder from a technical perspective, and he's a lot simpler IMO

I main MK and my idea of technical is "how fast can you hit the B button" though so what do I know lol

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah, thats always the easy way out while brawling while high/drunk lol, btw thx for the MK practice man, I suck *** at that matchup lol.

Diddy is hard to learn. I have to know everything about him since he's sooo technical. But he's fun to play as and I play as him when I feel like it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Snake sucks *** vs Meta Knight
fixed ;\

and yeah thanks for the falco practice too. I wish I could come more often. I haven't played wifi at all since friday, will to endure the lag is eroding the more I play IRL. maybe I'll pull an M2K and just practice vs computers until mass madness lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
fixed ;\

and yeah thanks for the falco practice too. I wish I could come more often. I haven't played wifi at all since friday, will to endure the lag is eroding the more I play IRL. maybe I'll pull an M2K and just practice vs computers until mass madness lol
Wrong sir. Snake is the best character against meta(other than the ditto)(also assuming that both players know the match up. Example of what happens to diddy's when an mk knows the match up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfLIZy8GQnk).

The match up is still hella hard.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think falco does better than snake, not like it matters though, anyone else is just arguing over who loses to MK by a smaller margin.

and I can say the same thing about snake as far as knowing the matchup, SO many people fail to abuse his inescapable weaknesses

Underload

Lazy
Guys, lay off the drug talk. The big brothers (you know, THEM) kinda e-kick the **** out of people for saying that kind of stuff.

That, and Berk's here. C'mon, he doesn't even know how babies are made yet. Spare his innocence!
<3Berk<3

Top Bottom