• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I just bought SS, and I'll craft some competitive teams once I beat it! :D :D
Wish I caught this earlier. I was willing to give you a Cyndaquil/Dratini/Squirtle/Charmander/etc.

I beat red thanks to my Swampert, Metagross, and Rayquaza from Ruby.

Edit: Oh snap. My post count now is my birth year.

etecoon

Smash Hero
classic controller pro is pretty ****, wii developers need to just start using this and ignore the wii remote IMO

Underload

Lazy
I'm still fairly early in the game, EY. All I have is:

Chikorita
Ekans
*empty*
*empty*
*empty*
*empty*

Which means I could probably use...

A water type
A fire type
An electric type
something with Ice Beam / Fang / Punch
something Psychic for the E4

Spheal, Torchic, Beldum, Elekid...?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I just got another egg of a Cyndaquil. PM me when you can trade and we can exchange friend codes and try to do it quickly while I'm still available...

You cannot get Generation 3 or 4 Pokes until you get the national dex.
At least I don't THINK so.

Just catch some "dummy" Pokes for now.

Play more Ruby verison then. Also, I am more interested in seeing those new dragon types for pkmn Black&White. And how the heck did I end up in the SBR?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I have Ruby, and my cart's battery is Dry.
All I can do is do speed runs now.
At least I can still play"How many Master Balls can I get from Ruby until it completely dies?"

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
^ This. Snakes hitboxes are well.. disjointed! Peach has to approach almost on top of you. Where an u-tilt can hit further away from your body. She can't approach! Snake's broken! XP She also has a hard time killing! Meaning you'll probably live for a very long while.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i guess, you could use lots of up tilt and then if they don't mash you could grab and pummel to refresh uptilt for the kill or just kill with something else (bair, ftilt)

that would be my strategy anyways

Turazrok

Smash Master
I just got another egg of a Cyndaquil. PM me when you can trade and we can exchange friend codes and try to do it quickly while I'm still available...

I have breloom at indigo league

etecoon

Smash Hero
mizu you should play me sometime in the next few days, I'm learning to use the wiichuk lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
more like tearbear wannabe, I play MK ; )

anyway, I've had it in my mind for a while that I'd either switch to the classic pro or wiichuk because there are no unresponsive spring loaded triggers, shielding and dodging(or whatever you map to it) is more accurate. after getting the classic pro and messing with both I still find the wiichuk a bit more natural

needs one more button on the face of the wii remote IMO though(near the A button, the 1/2 buttons are horribly inconvenient...)

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol ozz just asked me who the girl in my profile picture is. its elly tran if your wondering

and i feel like a ******, i was struggling with the reverse boost grabs and normal boost grabs, when i realized i can just use the A button.

now i can do it consistently

etecoon

Smash Hero
I gave up on that rather quickly, god the wii's controllers are bad, whose brilliant ****ing idea was it to have two buttons that far away from where your thumb and index fingers are oaffafaufhuaf

I mean yeah it works for solo wii remote but when the chuk is attacked the 1 and 2 buttons are USELESS

wii remote should be like this IMO (bad MS paint pic ahead)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master

Allow me to correct that for you. If HGSS uses the same system as the rest of Gen IV (don't actually have the game), you can trade a Pokemon from another Gen IV game that's not from the Johto region, but it won't appear in your Pokedex as a number, but as ????... At least, until you get the National Dex.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
New group system is whack yo. And I can only make 5 groups now, but I've made like 10 before this happened, so I'm screwed.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
LOL @ Ling-Ling avi.

Really? I thought it was like FR/LG when that rule was in effect and you'd get a message like"That Pokemon can't be traded now" until you get the national dex.

Underload

Lazy
I didn't know you could cut tall grass in certain generations. Srsly.

EY, if you can see this, that egg would be coo'. I'd like a good fire type. Wait, will it get bonus XP if it hatches from an egg in my game? I don't think it will :urg:

I like it.

Okay, maybe it's kind off hard to get used to but it's actually cool. Plus, it's more organized!

Top Bottom