• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
hey nappy, does murdamoe still play metaknight?
i remember he came up to alberta for ADAT 2 and beat our best player
moe has like 5 characters he plays and will use in tourney but mk's still his best and most used character

i hate moe, i always come really close to beating him, like game 5 or something but i slowly start to slip and just **** up consistently and lose. This weekend I finally managed to beat him though at a tournament as in win it instead of losing twice in grand finals lol

yeah he came back bragging about it showing off all the money he got because he's got a large ego n ****

Limeee

Smash Champion
jujitsutide the person in your avy is hott
her name is elly tran haha
and call me lime please :D
moe has like 5 characters he plays and will use in tourney but mk's still his best and most used character

i hate moe, i always come really close to beating him, like game 5 or something but i slowly start to slip and just **** up consistently and lose. This weekend I finally managed to beat him though at a tournament as in win it instead of losing twice in grand finals lol

yeah he came back bragging about it showing off all the money he got because he's got a large ego n ****
yeah i saw the pic on facebook of you and him, moe is awesome lol.
dan (superboom) will **** him next time he comes up to alberta

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Zajice, I got your pm I am looking into it.

But, right now I need to say that I am going to be a little bit less active for a while. I just got diagnosed with mono and i feel ****ty

I hope you beat him all the time Nappy. I would be really happy to see moe lose everytime he picks a different character and starts losing money xP Breezy beating moe would be funny xD

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zajice, I got your pm I am looking into it.

But, right now I need to say that I am going to be a little bit less active for a while. I just got diagnosed with mono and i feel ****ty
Take your time. You're not the only one I've asked.

But **** man, that sucks. One of my friends got mono and he felt ****ty for weeks. Hope you get better fast.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Hey guys guess what happened to me at school yesterday. In sort, I sliced the side of my hand open..and got 6 stiches. As I'm typeing now I'm using only my left hand.
i cut myself like that once. I was showing my buddys the cool sword my brother got, when it slipped out of my hand and cut my other hand
i had 10 stiches i think

i couldn't play for a little while

but now i have a bad *** scar

RATED

Smash Lord
I think falco does better than snake, not like it matters though, anyone else is just arguing over who loses to MK by a smaller margin.
Falco doesnt, a MK that knows the MU can really **** the falco. Snake is the best char against MK , THEN Falco. :laugh:

My BAD, I forgot , if a mod see this, please merge those post :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
a MK that knows the MU can really **** the falco.
and? an MK that knows the MU can really **** up a snake too, if anything snake relies on his opponents errors much more so than falco.

neither character is even regardless, pick up MK and ditto yo

The Filth

Smash Lord
Good news boys!

I've been speaking the the mod of the Samus boards. He's reported us not having a mod... so there's still hope.

Finger crossed :/

Underload

Lazy
Test to see if my awesome signature works. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There once was a man from SUNDERCLOAD
Who dreamed he was eating his BLUNDERTOAD
He woke with a boom
With a Snake in his room
Who screamed that his name was UNDERLOAD

edit: Eff...

ErikG

Smash Ace
So I went 1-2 in singles today at the GROAT.
I beat Sphere's Pit round one, and then lost to Bizkit and some guy who played DDD (first time ever in the match up). Ally and Fatal were there. In case you guys felt like name searching.

In friendly Snake dittos, Fatal 2-stocked me, and in the tourney Bizkit 3-stocked my Snake relatively easily.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
So I went 1-2 in singles today at the GROAT.
I beat Sphere's Pit round one, and then lost to Bizkit and some guy who played DDD (first time ever in the match up). Ally and Fatal were there. In case you guys felt like name searching.

In friendly Snake dittos, Fatal 2-stocked me, and in the tourney Bizkit 3-stocked my Snake relatively easily.
xd. Me <3's Snake dittos.

Top Bottom