• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Anthony, Why pick on me? I thought you were going to be nice. )':!

@Frayike, Lol. It's okay! Sometimes people have problem with the hardest matchups. And ah.. I promise to look at that video... so many threads to work on. D': There will be a post tonight!

nevershootme

Smash Master
g&w is kinda on and off depending on the player. I think g&w's game relies more on staying airborne than on the ground as snake takes better advantage on ground. same goes for the opposite roles.

free kill if u side smash or u-smash his recovery on the edge

Turazrok

Smash Master
I was semi joking but actually day... with bucket braking gnw can live quite a long time. However GnW is easy as poop to dthrow tech chase

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
g&w is kinda on and off depending on the player. I think g&w's game relies more on staying airborne than on the ground as snake takes better advantage on ground. same goes for the opposite roles.

free kill if u side smash or u-smash his recovery on the edge
Up-smash would be better. Generally you know when Snake's going to side-smash. And I don't think I've ever died from off the edge side-smash. I know up-smash is more trouble, though.
I don't get the whole airborne question? I mean GnW will probably bair which is back air which is attacking from the air. I guess if that's what you mean? But you can still grab him. I'm pretty sure ftilt out prioritize bair, too.

Yeah, there's Bucket Breaking. But yack. He's still really light. There's having to nair before bucket break. Generally I guess it depends on DI'ing. But he still dies fairly early.

Either way, yeah.. Teching GnW isn't that hard and he has such a bad roll. :(

I watched the video by the way. :'Dv

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Dude, I'm so excited for Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

I really hope the put Dante (of Devil May Cry for those who don't know) in, god that would get me hot and bothered.

Chris VS Hulk.

Chris ftw. Lol. He fought the fat man Majini.

The confirmed so far were Iron Man, Ryu (Duh), Morri-- errr I forgot her name, the Hulk, Wolverine and Chris.
I also hope that Dante gets in. Or Wesker lol again.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
^ Yeap! You have to purchase premium which is $4.00 for three months. You get two name changes, two pranks, a custom title, a green name, and access to the Disco Room. That or you can make a new account. But nothing else after that. D':

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I guess Deadpool, Nightcrawler, The Punisher and Thing would be cool to see for Marvel.

For Capcom, Dante and Zero (Megaman) if he wasn't in the past ones.

This is about 3 pages back about TommyDerMister's captain falcon in the G&W video with the 6 Uair chain. That whole match use less Fair and Usmash. Uair/Nair > Fair for nearly all situations, and Utilt > Usmash.

That was so sick. I cannot believe you managed to pull that off. It would have been great if you had finished that with something else like a SideB. I swear that after the last Uair, if you had decided to SideB to the left as soon as Uair finished, you would have hit him.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
That would have been sick to finish that with a sideB. I'm sad that I didn't do that now, especially since in AZ we love to "Risk it All" in any situation.

Edit: GUYS, I May or Maybe VERY HIIHg right now. lol, mostlkilely though.

love everyone

HIGH
FALCON!

Frank West? That would be cool. But do shopping carts hurt when they run over you IRL?

Asides from deadpool, I hope Blade gets in :)

U-air chain is awesome.

ICs are so fun to use but I still like Snake.

I respect brown or black people :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Tommy, 20-28 of that second match was just entertaining, if not more so XD

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Ah yes the GENTLEMAN GENTLEMAN GENTLEMAN GENTLEMAN GENTLEMAN

uair **** is just too **** though.

my high falcon matches are great.

Top Bottom