• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

the snake boards actually aren't more appealing to me at all right now, in fact I wouldn't be here if I wasn't bored as hell and ridiculously tired/too lazy to do anything better!
Bite your tongue, Naive. :p You must appear before the Snake Boards at all times of the day and enjoy yourself. Not with this boredom you speak of.

I'm doing the same thing too. I cannot really think of anything to say in other threads :urg:

Edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226315 Since when did all of Snake's match-ups become uneven numbers?

RATED

Smash Lord
DMG combo: Any attack into running away.

I love Typh.
LOL at DMG combo! I just laughed so hard! :laugh: if I do to travel to usa to a big tourney or something like that , I would like to play against u. just for getting to know by personal experience that wario of urs LOL

IxxI

Smash Fence
ANNOUNCEMENT.

I'm going to be inactive quit often, school has just started and I'm starting to have mounds of work, and things to attend to. Sorry.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Anyone wanna be my friend and help me out? I got Dazzle (DVC-170) and I can't get it to be recognized on my new laptop(vista). I downloaded a driver for vista, but now i am just getting an error code of ##IDS_DIFX_X86## Is there anything I can do?

Halp :(

etecoon

Smash Hero
**** that match is intense.
Snake can handle warios camping tho.
on brinstar or in general? I think snake pretty much has to grab the lead and never lose it on that stage...<3 stage banning

It makes me wonder if anyone has ever 3 stocked a player and took no damage.
I've done this(marth vs olimar on delfino), it's possible it just requires you to be fighting someone that is way way below your level.

AfroQT

Smash Master
on brinstar or in general? I think snake pretty much has to grab the lead and never lose it on that stage...<3 stage banning

I've done this(marth vs olimar on delfino), it's possible it just requires you to be fighting someone that is way way below your level.
In general, no matter the stage i think snake can handle wario's camping.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
We encourage (as always) tournaments to experiment with rules, and this includes MK banned tournaments. No tournament should ever be ridiculed for trying something different or new, as this process of trial and error is what has created a great rule set in Melee (an evolution over 7 years) and is continuing to refine and enhance the rule set in Brawl. We hope that everyone appreciates that we are one community and that regardless of where someone stands on this issue their opinion should be respected and that a TO's right to create their own rule set (without public bickering or backlash) should be honored.
You know something? I think that there could be another solution other than banning the character.

Lower the time limit to 5 minutes

Think about it. What non-stalling/ camping/ planking match passes 5 minutes? If you have an example please link me to it.

Try it TO's. KTHNXBAI.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You know something? I think that there could be another solution other than banning the character.

Lower the time limit to 5 minutes.

Think about it. What non-stalling/ camping/ planking match passes 5 minutes? If you have an example please link me to it.

Try it TO's. KTHNXBAI.
That will just encourage players to discover Super Planking. D
ark
M
agician
G
irl
will just play gayer anyways.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I have a lot of games that don't involve stalling/planking that go over 5 minutes, MAYBE you could say 6...but shortening the time does just make it easier to time someone out <_<

Underload

Lazy
That would make stalling easier since that's 3 less minutes to account for when camping / stalling. My practice sessions against CPUs usually last around five minutes. Even if a match would only normally last ~4:00, when you see that you have an opportunity for a minimum-effort win if you just back off for 30-60 seconds, you're gonna take it. Unless you're a scrub.

How about turn off the timer and disqualify a person on their first offense for excessive stalling.

Think about it. With the time limit off, the only reasons to stall could be for something to change (someone backs off, Snake's mortar explodes, etc, this should only last about 3 minutes) and for plain annoyance. Wave a potential DQ in their face, and they won't annoy (unless they're scrubs, in which case they get a free DQ)

I should be in the SBR :p

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
The only downside to turning off the time limit is that matches will take EVEN LONGER which is BAD in Brawl's case since MATCHES ALREADY TAKE A LONG TIME TO PLAY.

Top Bottom