• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Tennet

Smash Champion
hey marths what would be a cool ringtone?? i don't care, it could be a dog barking for all i care anything even stuff that some people would laugh about and others want to kill you, like playing a meme i don't care just give me ideas!
would be appreciated

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Why are we discussing stalling in the Arbok Ekans Social thread ? Also why are we talking like this?

SuSa edit:
no

etecoon

Smash Hero
where do you draw the line between stalling and hardcore camping then? the stalling rules we have now apply to literally making the game unplayable, but what if I just run away constantly? you could technically hit me, should I be DQ'd? you can't just do things arbitrarily like that, you can ban things like sonics homing stall or IDC or planking, but if you're getting into making judges decisions on what is ordinary camping, that's bad because the rules will not even be consistent

and the giant font changing is still annoying as hell

Underload

Lazy
DMG plays to time you out.

DMG might get DQed.

But then again he wouldn't have a reason to stall because he isn't a scrub and there's no time limit.

Enter, enter, text.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
would be appreciated
These are the sound effects/ rintones on my phone LG CU270 aka LG Shine (which sucks for getting 3rd party games :( )

Parts (they were cut to make it sound better):
Blast My Desire - MOVE
Decisive Battle -FF6
Fire - Scooter
Riraito - Asian Kung-Fu Generation... (what a horrible name)
Zetsubou Billy - Maximum the Hormone

Codec - The codec call sound from MGS
MGS Danger! - The MGS1 sound when you are spotted

Captain Falcon saying : Yes!, KO scream, Falcon Punch, Show Me your moves. Haha, I wanted to hear "Yes!" everytime I got a text, but I can't change the stupid text sound effect.

Edit: I used to have pacman saying "Whooaah, Holy S***" but that was on my old phone. It was from a bloodhound gang song, whose (which?) title I can't remember.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Watch this xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtynzFYgrOQ

The ending is so lol. (Random C4 and then how it comes down from somewhere above totally random o.o)

Rainbow Cruise for Snake CP !
Wow, that is incredible planning skill or incredible luck. I think the latter. Anyway though, props for him being able to see the C4 falling and use it, haha.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Oh you *******.

Will you have any free time? Maybe a good friend of mine could give us a ride to your hotel and we'll bring our wii. ;o
i don't know the flight schedule, but it's friday arrive to cali, saturday is job fair in the morning (get hookups hopefully). sunday or monday leave and go home... but hey, $100 for going to a freaking engineering conference with airfare and hotel included is pretty sweet

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG plays to time you out.

DMG might get DQed.

But then again he wouldn't have a reason to stall because he isn't a scrub and there's no time limit.

Enter, enter, text.
It's not stalling, it's camping... WITH STYLE!

YOU'RE ****ING DOING IT WRONG.

Stop it.
I see nothing wrong with using a pictogram to illustrate Fence's name >_>

IxxI is a picture of a Fence. Thus, Fence. Get it right people.

Edit: @SuSa: oh oh... You have crossed the line SuSa. Deleting my post like that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude, Crystal is a cool name. Pokemon Crystal was one of the better pokemon games hands down (at least, adventure wise. If you're more into competitive battling instead of the story lines, then Crystal would be Meh to you haha.)

*bashes head against the wall*

What- *bang* have- *bang* I done- *bang* to deserve- *bang* this- *bang*- torture *bang*

@DMG: The problem I have with Crystal is that I've been trying to get rid of the name.

etecoon

Smash Hero
or you could just do what I will inevitably do at some point and make a new account <_<

Top Bottom