• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Krystal..... I at least posted Crystal.

So no. You be doing it wrong.
At least SuSa can releate. ^_^ If it's not capitalized on the S's and not the correct letters (not susan), it's not done right.

Do we have to ask SuSa? We know you deleted the post. It's only natural the one with Mod powers deletes my post.

Zaijice really knows how to tick me off :laugh:

Edit: Hey guys. I've been thinking of calling adding an n to "SuSa". But I cannot think of an adequate N noun.

Shut up! Suicide already n____

I was thinking of "Shut up, Suicide already nobody". But that didn't fit.

I finally got it. "Shut up, Suicide already n00b". That would fit for brawl extremely well.

SuSa, you main Snake. ! is what we do best. So Su!Sa wouldn't be half bad since you main Snake.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda you going to Pound? Im probably gonna go.
I'll try, but no guarantees. Its dangerously close to 2 exams I have, so I guess it really depends on how much I can study beforehand, and if I can find a ride there. Dude, you should come to MI vs The World. Its going to be a national on Halloween weekend. The thread will be up in the next few days for it. It'll be epic as ****.

Its been too long since I last saw you Afro. I gotta teach you the secret Snake main handshake. So far only me, Ally, Mojoe, and Grimace know about it <3. Only the chosen Snake mains can be privvy to the handshake :D

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Wow, that is incredible planning skill or incredible luck. I think the latter. Anyway though, props for him being able to see the C4 falling and use it, haha.
It was luck, I still dont know where I put the C4 and why the place where I put it disappears ._.

And it was my Snake btw ^^

I will rewatch the replay with Camera Hacks on xD

IxxI

Smash Fence
I lol'd at you guys convincing Velox to make his name Crystal.
Stop fencing guys. <3

Edit: After reading Sinz's custom title I got really pissed.

THE GAME.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm not gonna lie, but it kinda reminds of patty cake, but manlier. I think the 3rd and 4th gotta be like 1 and 2 but up and down or something.

Edit: Hey Snake, where is your bandanna?
I can answer that but don't want to spoil it for you. Just go to the Iroquois Plisken trophy.... or play MGS2.

Top Bottom