• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Hey guys I am really trying to get NYC to come here it is super close and its only appox 4 bucks round trip FROM PT AUTHORITY. This will work and most of NJ will come and we need to support and yes its in NJ but its 10 mins from PT Authority and I have been there its a nice place and we need to give these places a chance and stop staying stagnant.

Here are some links and if you can use those sigs above to support me. I have never failed you guys.

AIB link - http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3785

SB - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207627

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Alright It's like a 80% chance of me coming this friday. The last weekly I went to was the one at play N trade ( The one that had like 170 people in it or somethen ) so yeah I'll be bringing mah zss and oli baq. XD Ohh nessqk we should have some zss friendly's on friday if possible.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
I think I will need a double's partner for this...
i wouldnt mind teaming up with ya ref i think we actually make a good team i mean needs alot of work but we have a good stragity with your ness and my samus we can totaly take this (silven gymped me twice last time i played him i have nightmeres ever since that happened cant ,,,,,stop,,,,,seeing that daggone sword :mad:)

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
yea melee is no problem vanz. it would be good just to see all of ya here. i went to jersey and represented the best i can for nyc. i want to nyc back at its finest.
bum i dont think people are gonna wanna touch tvc this week i hope we do but from the looks of it im seeing melee and brawl all freaking day lol well ima bring my copy anyway cause i wanted to play u again gotta see were my ryu and chung li stands

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Alright It's like a 80% chance of me coming this friday. The last weekly I went to was the one at play N trade ( The one that had like 170 people in it or somethen ) so yeah I'll be bringing mah zss and oli baq. XD Ohh nessqk we should have some zss friendly's on friday if possible.
ya i would like that i had homalon give me the lecture about edgegaurding with zss and trained me for hours (hes a real tough opponent to face btw) i mean samus is my main so im good with her but my zss had alot of shamefull fights against him well anyway i think im good for the weeklie this friday with her so sure i would love to get in some friendlys dude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrcbG787Gao

BUM163

Smash Lord
hey if enough people want to do tvc thats fine with me. alex we are going to that, but from what you saying... it seems like you trying to diss me or something. either way bx weekly this friday mainly for brawl.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I might just be hosting a small smash 64 side tourney 1 dollar to enter if people even want to enter... With one set up unless people want to bring more set ups..

Anyway while you wait for the tourney observe Porky

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh na cause how you said, but i figure that. i want more tournaments to happen, big tournaments. make it happen. i also want weeklys for practice. we need it in nyc especially after jersey tournament last saturday.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ref is your family going to take you to long island? if so can me and like 2 others or 3 go?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
ref is your family going to take you to long island? if so can me and like 2 others or 3 go?
Which tourney the one on the 10th or 17th... I'll know if I'm going to the 10th one on a very short notice like on friday at the venue, mainly because If I waste too much money I can't go to the 10th...

The 17th one I'm going most likely...

Only me and my mother drive out to tourneys so we have 4 slots like always if we are heading to the one on the 10th.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
omg how many torny are happening this week theres 1 in ct that i wanna go 2 but its a 2 day event and i gotta work omg soo mad but whos hosting the 1 in li ?

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea ref try to find out as soon as possible. its going to be worth it though.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
ATTENTION ANYONE!!!! CAN SOMEONE GET ME OR BURN A COPY OF CAPCOM VS SNK 2 FOR GameCube I got to get my groove back in that game before SF4 comes out. Most likely I'll be at the weekly this friday so if u can bring it I'll pay $20-25.

Maining: VEGA
Secondary: KEN, EL Fuerte.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i haven't play tvc since that day shin. i got to get back on it also. but theres been so many brawl tournaments that i want to stay focus.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
good finish at the end but i'll quote what u said "Those who doubt jiggs" if it was a jigglypuff vs . MK match and jiggs won, it would be spectacular to see but its just pokemon trainer... so... yeah

plus i already know Jiggz is good. but for those who think otherwise, MM plz :-)
Do i count for this MM?
im kiddin. wouldnt be right >_>

BUM163

Smash Lord
i will bring in my moms tv tomorrow and if anyone has a tv, they don't need... i will be willing to pick it up.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'll be bringing my small T.V. and smash 64 for the nintendo 64 if anyone wants to play with me in that.

Top Bottom