• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
If i dance too much, asthma decides it wants to tango with my lungs XD

but i have been told i dance like this

Lol not really, but to really answer the question, i dont really dance alot

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
It's very difficult for me to start dancing, and I don't think I'm that great at it until I actually let go of myself. Then I don't care and have fun, regardless of how horrible I am. ^_^;

I can't dance seriously unless nobody is watching :x I get so embarrassed!
Something similar for my case. I just do not dance at all in front of people. Unless I am feeling really hyper, then I will crazily for a few minutes. Or until the happy moment is over with like 2 seconds later xD

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
My friends literally have a thing they call the "Manny Dance."

Basically, have your balled-fists outstretched, have your elbows at your side, and bend your knees over and over. Then say "MANUEL MANUEL MANUEL."

I don't like dancing.

My friends literally have a thing they call the "Manny Dance."

Basically, have your balled-fists outstretched, have your elbows at your side, and bend your knees over and over. Then say "MANUEL MANUEL MANUEL."

I don't like dancing.
lol, sounds like a lot of angry squat thrusts XD
Being the overally visual person that I am, I went and tried to duplicate the description.

Razmakazi, you are not too far off from the angry squat thrusts. Although, I would describe performing the action more along the lines of power aerobics. My thighs are killing me after doing a few dozen of those.

Good excercise. I wouldn't recommend repeating MANUEL out loud though... People wonder wtf you are doing.

How is that dance related Meno?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
For some reason Meno's dance....sounds alluring..=^-^= im recently trying to see how spanish dance. Moving those hips. Once you get the hips everything else falls into place.

X factor nice of you to join in. Come more often.

Today's question is a Peach question. What do you think peach is and should do in teams? Camp? Aggro? Support? Stock tank? Killer? Give me some details!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
HI X-FACTOR!!!!!! *flails about frantically*

That really depends on who your teaming with. Most of my teams experiences has been with a Zelda (Riot) so ill spill the beans on what i think of that team

With Zelda, Peach can do alot of jobs. Camp alongside with zelda (2v1 vrs me and riot is the dumbest thing ever to happen btw) Support the zelda when she cant dins. She stock tanks very well on people who rely on horizontal kills. but Aggro is where peach Imo shines the brightest. her ability to keep people at bay while Zelda lobs dins left and right is amazing. cause if they sidestep the dins, they get hit by peach. if they avoid peach, they run into dins and then get combo'd by peach and sometimes zelda. But if you play your cards right, and zelda is having trouble killing then step in and throw out things that will get the job done.

Peach/Zelda ***** btw

oh and i give unto my children an awesome song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv32ljeASGs <3 Koishi's stage theme

Snakeee

Smash Master
HI X-FACTOR!!!!!! *flails about frantically*

That really depends on who your teaming with. Most of my teams experiences has been with a Zelda (Riot) so ill spill the beans on what i think of that team

With Zelda, Peach can do alot of jobs. Camp alongside with zelda (2v1 vrs me and riot is the dumbest thing ever to happen btw) Support the zelda when she cant dins. She stock tanks very well on people who rely on horizontal kills. but Aggro is where peach Imo shines the brightest. her ability to keep people at bay while Zelda lobs dins left and right is amazing. cause if they sidestep the dins, they get hit by peach. if they avoid peach, they run into dins and then get combo'd by peach and sometimes zelda. But if you play your cards right, and zelda is having trouble killing then step in and throw out things that will get the job done.

Peach/Zelda ***** btw

oh and i give unto my children an awesome song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv32ljeASGs <3 Koishi's stage theme
I love your team, I'll never forget when you almost beat my brother and Doom XD . Peach/Zelda beating double meta would be wayy too good.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Grab lots and UpSmash every chance you get :D Support your partner by keeping an opponent locked in a string :D

2v1 an opponent by hitting your main target, and keeping his partner away with Peach's great defensive game.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What <3 said. Camp, Stock Tank, Support. The only time she should be aggro is while edgeguarding or when she's facing a character she could normally handle in that fashion. Otherwise you'll just take stupid amounts of unnecessary damage which will kill your stock tanking capabilities and you'll smack yourself for it later on.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
She can do everything, which is why she's so good in teams. Most of the time the best option relies on your opponent and possibly even more important... your teammate.

But I weon't say too much, because I'm not very good in teams... But I also don't ahve a standard team partner so yeah.

:052:

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Today's question is how confident do you feel about your skills in dancing? I'm a scrub XD but I was told I look very cute dancing and even cuter dirty dancing lol
I think I can do a bit nasty in the Latin music department, but not so much on regeton...cuz is like bumping hips, humping and...yea. But anyways, I used to breakdance back in high school and probaly suck now since that was like 6 years ago. Other than that...probaly a medium o_o;

-peace

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Appreciate the hospitality, and the warm welcome Kyon!

*Stares at Peachkid, who's sitting with Nana eating flowers*

Anyway, I was gonna say something about how Peachkid plays in double, with Riots Zelda, but he already beat me to it. And who better to tell you about his double experiences than Peach himself.

I don't play peach enough to understand her, but then again women will always be a mystery to me. I still don't understand Nana *sigh*. From what I've seen of Peachkid, peach can very well hold her own. I think it's who ever her partner is at the time, if it someone that can spam like crazy, then peach can just go in and harass/pester the opponents with the safety and aid of the projectile.Thats what the case seems to be with Peach kid, and Riot.

I notice she has a hard time killing, is it just me? I could see her as a stock tank, if she just floats around all the time, and avoids confrontation as best she can. All in all she is a very versatile character, I think in the hands of a smart player she can do whatever that is asked of her.

Thats just my insight, I'm no peach main, I'm not royal enough to handle her.

*Looks at Nana*

Come on Nana it's time to go, you can eat flowers with peach kid another day.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Would it actually do anything?

Theres very few Peach players as it is out there, why hide pro/useful stuff from people that could potentially help other newer/not as good Peachs?

It isn't like the BBR who come up with rules and tier lists, a back room for a specific character would be to discuss specific things about that character which is essentially what this board is for, only everyone can view it. If important discussion goes on in the back room, why not just have it here? I could understand if there was a crap ton of Peach players but...well frankly there isn't anymore. Discussion from a back room could be brought here later but why bother having the back room in the first place then? Surely you could just cut out the middle man and post the stuff here instead

I honestly can't see how it'd be that helpful, the last back room we tried making didn't work at all

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't think it would be useful. We make/break our own stuff with the input of everyone we have, and I think it does more good to share with all of the Peaches than hide our stuff from players of other characters.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
good question how'd you come up with that?

I vote no. I'm a peach(oo) main.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Today's question is funny. If you were entered into a drag contest for fun. What would you wear and would you feel like you would be pretty and your drag name. What would your talent be? And how would you walk? Doesn't matter how straight you feel you post on this!!! A drag show is when you dress up as a girl and and perform on stage for judges. The walk, talent, and beauty in your special dress are what's being judged. If your a girl already and want to do this be a man and do reverse =) or just stay a girl and write the same as the guys. Since your all already pretty already =)looking forward to my sister's posts the most. Peachkid, white peach, mikey, hiROI and our new sister Air.

WolfReflection

Smash Cadet
I'd wear a fluffy pink dress, complete with fine lace and a brooch in the center. You've got to act feminine in a contest such as this. I'd put on beautiful heeled shoes of the same color to match. They wouldn't show too often because of the flowing dress, but when they did, they'd be just delightful. I'd put on some luscious pink lipstick and mascara for decoration. I'd then slip on some long white gloves to have the fancy girl look. I'd put on deep blue earrings, so shiny that I can see myself in them. I put on a soft blonde wig with flowing hair, and put on a gemmed crown. As I reach the judging area, I am quite confident in my looks and possibilities of winning. Suddenly, I see some guy who copied my costume. I leave in rage. How DARE he challenge Princess Apricot?

THE END

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

this is what i would look like
and my name would be Lady Lala. Lady Gaga aint got **** on me girl

if not i would just dress up like Yukari XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Today's question is funny. If you were entered into a drag contest for fun. What would you wear and would you feel like you would be pretty and your drag name. Doesn't matter how straight you feel you post on this!!! Im looking forward to my sister's posts the most. Peachkid, white peach, mikey, hiROI and our new sister Air.
No, no, NO!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

Ok ok ok id wear a sort of old fashioned maid outfit the skirt part would be short and there would be a petticoat under the black skirt to make it all puffy and such :3 then id have a off the shoulder top part to it the frills and ruffles shall be white and the base colors for the outfit will be black :) ill wear my below the knee stockings that have a lace thing going down the back with a ribbon at the end. My awesome!!! maryjane black shoes :3 with the lolita head dress i am currently like RIGHT NOW finishing ^_^ well...ill finish it after i type this ahha annnd....i wont have makeup on since i wear none :D my hair will be down and you can check out the awesome teal on the bottom half of my hair :) yeah...im ACTUALLY going to be wearing this outfit at GAMME if i go sooo you guys will def. see me there in it :3 my talent...is..drawing? i was gonna say something perverted but...i dunno if im allowed to soo ill just keep it to my self ^^, i will walk like i normally do you know since i walk awesome like :3 with my held head high and chest out of course my name would be loli and yeh ITS DONE!!! :D

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Clearly I'm best suited to judge others. I already "crossdress" on the regular and have a fierce walk (apparently I have a booty walk, whatever that means.)

Call me Miss J.

Top Bottom