• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Smash Boards being down sucks. If there was one thing you could change about yourself what would it be? FOr me it would be to have a nicer body. i'm too lazy to work out..=(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Smash Boards being down sucks. If there was one thing you could change about yourself what would it be? FOr me it would be to have a nicer body. i'm too lazy to work out..=(
yeah i would wanna be skinnier and to have a little less of boobs but mainly just skinnier ^^, or toned rather lol

Same here plus a less of a push over
:? How much of a push over are you right now? Are you the kind where if I simply make a bad joke at you, you will get mad. Or I could steal like $200 right from in front of you and you wouldn't care? o.0?

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Physical? Beautiful skin! (I think it goes a long way)

Otherwise? I wish I was smarter so when I know something, I know it instead of second-guessing myself. I really hate that, and then I have to get a second opinion to confirm what I already know and it makes me feel dumb. I mean, I will always ask if I'm the least bit unsure, but I wish I was smarter so I was sure :|

Nicole

Smash Champion
Physically - I agree with White-Peach, nice skin.

And to have more motivation. I am so lazy.

hiROI

Smash Lord
:? How much of a push over are you right now? Are you the kind where if I simply make a bad joke at you, you will get mad. Or I could steal like $200 right from in front of you and you wouldn't care? o.0?
The pushover like if you ask me to do something, I would do it eventually to the point that I am taken advantage of.

But thats lessening now.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ohh i forgot about that i wants to have a lot a lot a lot of money so i dont has to worry about buying a new sewing machine or fabric :3

I also wish I could get more continued interest for stuff. I am interested in a ton of things, but I move to the next thing fairly quickly. That is not a good omen for getting married x.x

The pushover like if you ask me to do something, I would do it eventually to the point that I am taken advantage of.

But thats lessening now.
lol Could you drive me to MLG :3

ohh i forgot about that i wants to have a lot a lot a lot of money so i dont has to worry about buying a new sewing machine or fabric :3
The one time in my life I ever used a sewing machine was for a class. Apprently, by the time the project was over with, I managed to complete about 10 projects while everyone else finished about 3-4 projects. How the heck did I so quick with a sewing machine?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I would get bulkier and have a different nose. seriously having a bad deviated septim SUCKS

oh and yeah motivation

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
nice skin, more motivation, better job, better financial situation, better recent luck with women (I used to be quite the charmer but intentional introversion screwed me all up socially), to be in shape, to have my tan back, to be happier in general...I'm so pessimistic and unsatisfied/uninterested now. :(

Moozle

Smash Champion
Physically I wish I was taller (5 foot 5 wth >.<) and otherwise I wish I procrastinated less. Hell I'm procrastinating right now :mad:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I think the boards is finally back on track. I have 2 questions today. The first is as using Peach would you rather play a good Snake or a good Meta Knight? And the second one is what's your favorite type of Pizza? Which includes where its from and what's on it.

Personally id rather fight an mk as this point in time and pizza hut's meat lovers *wink* with stuffed crust. <3

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
MK
Um... I never know what pizza I want until who ever I'm with ordered it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
probably MK =/ but i dunno annnd cheese/pepperoni BUT only from PapaJohns i dont actually like pizza except for theirs xD with that delicious garlicbutter sauce yum yum :3

Moozle

Smash Champion
I like playing Snake more, even if he makes me really angry sometimes.
The best pizza on earth is Loumalnati's. Deep dish pizza is soooo good! Oh, and pepperoni of course.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Good Snake. Even if the entire match he was blowing the both of us up, using broken tilts, and never dying, I still think it is a more fair fight than MK. At least with Snake, you can go THATTIMEOFTHEMONTH on his *** from time to time. MK, not so much.

Good Snake. Even if the entire match he was blowing the both of us up, using broken tilts, and never dying, I still think it is a more fair fight than MK. At least with Snake, you can go THATTIMEOFTHEMONTH on his *** from time to time. MK, not so much.
I think I might quote the that time of the month thing. Pretty good choice of words to describe that xD

I have similar opinions regarding this. MK can be fairly aggresive which makes it easier to beat him, but if they are extremely defensive it's a pain to get past them. I mean, Dtilt/Fair pretty > everything peach has. And, you can only grab so many turnips and you have to make each count which can be difficult of MK is fairly patient.

Snake might have some pretty overpowered attacks on you, but playing patiently can easily make up for that. Turnips > Snake if you can manage to be close enough to glide toss him when he pulls a nade. Plus as WP said, you can go THATTIMEOFTHEMONTH on Snake every so often.

My pizza would be simple, regular, pepperoni by Pizza Hut.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
italian pizza my grandmother would make back in italy.

yeah, p simple.

any toppings, doesn't matter.
we don't have crapperoni in italy.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'd rather play Snake also, you're pretty safe off the ledge at least, which is at least SOMEWHERE where you can hide from him if need be, you can time him out if you need to, a much harder task against MK, and you can actually land moves on him. Avoiding grenades is way easier than avoiding a lightspeed ball of priority with a disjointed sword. You have to be extremely patient against both of them (particularly when you can finally kill them) so it sucks to fight both of them equally in that regard...

Pepperoni + Pineapple + Extra Cheese + Bacon (maybe) from Pizza Hut or Dominoes since they're actually good now.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd rather fight Snake than MK in general, and I'd rather fight anyone's MK than M2K's and anyone's Snake than Infern's. I just can't seem to figure either of them out quite yet.

Pizza: Pepperoni and extra cheese. Nothing complicated.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Infern's Snake :(. I'd rather fight Snake then MK.

Sausage Pizza from Pizza Hut is the best om nom nom <3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
good snakes are sooooooooooo much easier than good mks loool. and sausage + pepperoni + pineapple pizza w/ a stuffed crust.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I would do some unspeakable things to KB.

His Smash philosophies limit it to a strictly physical relationship though. :ohwell:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
followers have been coming up a lot lately in my everyday life. I don't know squat about them. Roses are cool I guess.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

Good lord please let it be while I'm ______. I don't want to remember being _____ and _____ during _______ and taken over by ___________. D:

Top Bottom