• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Mmhmm I see, well I might just have to consider _______ your _____ with you down on my ____ and making you ___ on my ____. O.~

Oh and favorite flower? Well...we all know what my favorite flower is, but traditionally I guess the classic Rose will do.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Mmhmm I see, well I might just have to consider _______ your _____ with you down on my ____ and making you ___ on my ____. O.~

Oh and favorite flower? Well...we all know what my favorite flower is, but traditionally I guess the classic Rose will do.
I thought i already ____ on your ____? I mean its not like ur not already my _____. Classic rose? :( sunflowers are where its at!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I thought i already ____ on your ____? I mean its not like ur not already my _____. Classic rose? :( sunflowers are where its at!
Haha you won't be talking so confidently once I show you who's boss and ___ down your ______ while I slap your ___ and grope your ____. Although you might love it...so that's not much of a punishment. :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well I wouuuld take your word for it, but I'm one hell of a skeptic by nature. ;P

I practically re-wrote the Sutra hun. xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ahhaha fill it the way you would dont forget to use t___ when talking about KB ;) anyways........KB u didnt rewrite the sutra....i did :D xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I'm going to Columbus. I don't have the kind of money to travel to Florida right now. not to mention MLG is pricey as ****.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Today's question might be offensive to some.... as I continue to play this game and use the character I use. I feel underrated and not a challenge to some. I'll just fast forward. Do you feel that top players or players that use high tier characters treat others with lower tier characters poorly or treat them as more money for me to have if your there?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes, yes I do believe they do. Some are more subtle about it than others, but I believe the perception is in their mind somewhere.

That's why I feel a deep satisfaction when I'm playing at the top of my game and absolutely **** the living hell out of some of the upper players who rely on their characters/gimmicks more than anything (from what I can tell), or the people who switch to MK/Snake as a pocket secondary expecting to win.

It's part of human nature I guess, once they establish some form of dominance, they are sure to flaunt it in some way or another. That's when you come at the top of your game one day, take advantage of their flaws as a player (most of us have them), and metaphorically stomp on their egotistical nuts. :)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
personally i think if they know you and they know you suck its more like yay you suck good **** xD buut i dunno about the whole them saying they will win cuz of the character....Altho i remember this guy saying to his friend how he was going to play me in brawl and s*** on my face cuz i was a girl >_< I got soooooo angry and decided to just ledgecamp the whole time cuz he was mean....he played marth and wasnt good and then picked Mk where i still beat him cuz he wasnt good :D but other than that i dunno xD I mean....for me its more oh you suck yay more money for my bf or if ur using a top teir its like well hmmm ok they r using someone who is supposed to be good buut...r they?

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I practically re-wrote the Sutra hun. xD
You rewrote a book. I rewrote gender and sexuality (well not really, I just added a couple pages.) But yeah, I could totally bodyswap and enjoy the entire spectrum of human sexuality. Or I could experience it all in the unique body that I have. Yeah, my brain is set up in a really cool way. Making your own rules everyday ftw~ (But I have weird rules that make me look like a prude, oh well~)

Today's question might be offensive to some.... as I continue to play this game and use the character I use. I feel underrated and not a challenge to some. I'll just fast forward. Do you feel that top players or players that use high tier characters treat others with lower tier characters poorly or treat them as more money for me to have if your there?
People think that way about me anyway, no matter the character I use, because they think I'm a woman o_o But yeah, that happens. "Haha, you play Peach?" Then I either ****, or make them WORK FOR THEIR MONEY like a cheap Hiro---I mean hooker. (*'-')

hiROI

Smash Lord
People think that way about me anyway, no matter the character I use, because they think I'm a woman o_o But yeah, that happens. "Haha, you play Peach?" Then I either ****, or make them WORK FOR THEIR MONEY like a cheap Hiro---I mean hooker. (*'-')

I'm going to Walgreens real quick for an abortion right now....

On Topic:
I think people look down on me because I'm gay, use peach (not really), and I'm never taken seriously at tournaments by the way I act outside my matches

Nicole

Smash Champion
I don't think that top players will treat you any different for playing Peach, but I think they (or a good portion of them, anyway) will think "oh man, this guy plays Peach, what an idiot, I'm gonna have an easy win." Of course, I get to put up with that, and also dudes being like, "lol a girl, oh what she's good? Yeah, I bet she's good, lemme watch this REALLY GOOD girl who plays peach LOLOLOLOLOLOL" No joke, someone said that without the lol's at the last tournament I went to.

Of course, I think that if you do well against good players, they'll spread the word about you and you won't be taken so lightly anymore. That news doesn't really get out of your region very often though...which sucks if you ever go anywhere new, because you have to repeat the process all over again.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Of course, I think that if you do well against good players, they'll spread the word about you and you won't be taken so lightly anymore. That news doesn't really get out of your region very often though...which sucks if you ever go anywhere new, because you have to repeat the process all over again.
Story of Pound 4 for me. :(

But it sucks to hear that you have to deal with two different stereotypes at the same time. I personally want more girls to be good at the game and to hang around tournaments. The sausage fests get kind of lame after a while. =/

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Story of Pound 4 for me. :(

But it sucks to hear that you have to deal with two different stereotypes at the same time. I personally want more girls to be good at the game and to hang around tournaments. The sausage fests get kind of lame after a while. =/
I don't mind them at all =).
I honestly do try to take each player I play seriously. However there are a few people that I will say I feel better against but I don't say anything of course. In my head I can beat anyone and anyone can beat me. Just can't give them the chance to.

Last night I was in the club with my mother, her new girl friend and her best friend cause its her birthday. It was hip hop night so there was a lot of black people XD. I was dancing very different then I normally do. I showed my body more by lifting my shirt and having my pants down alittle so my boxers showed abit and I was gettingn down. Anyway this guy with a nice body comes up and starts dancing infront of me. So I start dancing with him. He was all over me just as I was all over him infront of my mom and her gf. I drank a drink after and my mom's gf comes up to me and say's. "If your gay or anything you should tell your mom." I haven't told her about myself and I don't act it around her at all. I guess because of the drink I had made me show it a lot mostly the way I was dancing so I walked up to her and just said very bluntly. She just smiled and huggged me and said don't worry. I could never love you less. Your mine and I will forever be here for you. Its not the lifestyle I want for you but I will always be here forever. We hugged for like 2 minutes and I gave her a kiss. Words couldn't express the way I felt after that. So now im fully open about who I am.

Todays question is... is there something about you that your afraid to tel someone but if you ever do and there ok with it you will feel like your on cloud 9 and feel relieved? Something like that.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Grats on that jam Kyon.

I wanted to answer yesterdays question. Yes and no. I feel like people at least on the boards. look way down on me because of my main and how I hype her up. I think people who get a chance to play me though can see and understand where I'm coming from and have a sort of respect for me. Hiroi and Kyon, I can't speak for everyone, but no one I know looks down on you guys down here, (LOL, cept mav hiroi).

@today's question? Mmm.. nah. Well there probably is something but I can't think of it off the top off my head.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Mav is just cocky in general. xD
GURL~*~

The first time he beat me in tourney was when he first got here. But two weeks ago, when we had to play in tourney the second time, I won ;D Even though there was some drama after wards I won...

And for today's question, I would absolutely love, love, if my mom would accept my sexuality. I have a history, and she's question me about it, but I wasn't out back then and I would strictly say no. And I remember one time, we were watching Caso Cerrado and the case was of a mom who kicked out her own son for him being gay. The son attempted suicide, but failed. When they met after four years in the courtroom, the mom was still ignorant, but later broke down and accepted her son. My mom looked at me and said "I dont want that to happen to either of us." Coming out to her will be an obstacle I have to overcome, and I really want to overcome it, but I just dont know :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Ugh i hate the girls cant play brawl stereotype =[ it makes me SUPER nervous when i have to play someone in tournament cuz i feel like every one is watching and that if i dont do well i just prove the stereotype >_< which doesnt help me do well at all xD but for the question of the day yeah there is like one thing I wish i could tell everyone but its super embarrassing like i told my bf and he accepts it but yeah.....its not good =[ It could be a problem with my kidney tho and so my family wants to take me to get it fixed ^_^ hopefully thats all i know someone who had my problem until their 20s and then they found out something was wrong with their kidneys buuut their problem stopped sooo hopefully mine will too ^_^

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@ Yesterday's question: No, not at all, because I LOVE proving them wrong.

@ Today's question: No, nothing ;p. But I'm happy for you that your mom has accepted you!

:053:

hiROI

Smash Lord
Ugh i hate the girls cant play brawl stereotype =[ it makes me SUPER nervous when i have to play someone in tournament cuz i feel like every one is watching and that if i dont do well i just prove the stereotype >_< which doesnt help me do well at all xD but for the question of the day yeah there is like one thing I wish i could tell everyone but its super embarrassing like i told my bf and he accepts it but yeah.....its not good =[ It could be a problem with my kidney tho and so my family wants to take me to get it fixed ^_^ hopefully thats all i know someone who had my problem until their 20s and then they found out something was wrong with their kidneys buuut their problem stopped sooo hopefully mine will too ^_^
Speaking of Kidneys, I have one kidney! :D Its like a second belly button on my side.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yesterday's Question: As a Peach main and a Jiggz user, I really don't get looked upon as decent Out of State, but in state people are like "go Joey! :D" Which is really annoying because they hype me up for this **** and then I lose and I'm like "now what? -_-" I think thats because I go bad characters or I just have decent tournament results haha. So yes and no.

Today's Question: Uhhh, now that my parents know that I'm gay, theres nothing else I really need to talk about to others that would just relieve me completely besides this one guy that I really want to get to know better; if he knew how i felt about things, and if he knew how much I cared for him, then that would just make me sooo happy <3.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Just be blunt Air. Not getting hard to girls from 0 - 12 or 13 yrs old is a phase but after that you're clearly gay. ;O

Moozle

Smash Champion
That's awesome Kyon! I'm very happy for you :)

I have a pretty similar situation to HiROI. I think my mom would be very accepting, and my dad would be kind of okay with it after a while. I think it's so stupid how people think they have to rethink everything they know about you once you come out. I would be more worried about that than anything else, because sadly I still care what people think about me for some reason :(

I also had one secret ish thing that I kept for 5 years that was the most important thing in the world to me. It's too hard to explain so I don't think ill try :dizzy:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
for most of my life i hated admitting i have *CENSORED* Syndrome (and still hate admitting it now)

to me its probably the hardest thing for me to just tell somebody about my mental health and what not. physical conditions are easy for me to tell i could shout out that i have asthma and a slight iron deficiency.

my mental conditions...ehhhh not so much ^_^;

oh and off topicness...Moonlight Sonata is amazing

Top Bottom