• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
yeah id recommend chocolate syrup BUT it gets EVERYWHERE especially if u have big boobs and curves lmfao xD honestly if u use chocolate syrup ud need a towel under u and it makes u rlly sticky after so be prepared to take a shower....umm....why are we talkign about this again O_O
Because you're clearly a nympho.

I don't come close to disapproving though.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Cookies go well with MILK AND ICE CREAM. Dip cookies in milk. Make milk into ice cream. Add cookies to ice cream. Smoosh ice cream between two cookies. There's no stopping a cow who knows how to bake cookies. A machine of deliciousness.

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol this thread is too good, i love the peach boards.

brownies are my answer, for milk or ice cream, although i do love milk with delicious breakfast cereals like cinnamon toast crunch, count chocula, honey nut cheerios...etc etc.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Today's question might be offensive to some.... as I continue to play this game and use the character I use. I feel underrated and not a challenge to some. I'll just fast forward. Do you feel that top players or players that use high tier characters treat others with lower tier characters poorly or treat them as more money for me to have if your there?
The only person in my state that even comes close to doing this in general would be lain. When it comes to Peach, at least, I can understand, since his Dedede is really good against Peach in general. Otherwise, I think just the nature of me and my wacky style has cautioned the others from EVER taking me lightly.

Those that do... well. Fun times will be had.

Todays question is... is there something about you that your afraid to tel someone but if you ever do and there ok with it you will feel like your on cloud 9 and feel relieved? Something like that.
Well... I don't really hide a lot about myself in terms of that. I am who I am, after all, and those other things are just labels. If they can't like me for me because I'm gay, overweight, or whatever, then they really aren't worth my time or energy.

There's only a few things I don't ever really like to tell people, and it's more that I feel, warranted or not, that I'm only increasing their burden than anything else.

Sorry for no questions. Mlg has had my mind away for abit.

Today's question is what is the best item to go with milk?
Anything chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. I blame my grandfather for this, since he and I shared our chocoholicism trait. I think he was worse than me, though. ^_^;

And brownies with milk is amazing. Heck, anything with milk is amazing, I just find chocolate is the best compliment.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
WTF?!?!?! Gadiel xD whend u get here?!?! :D First i see you on the pit social and now here?!!!! why dont we talk? O_O <3

hiROI

Smash Lord
...You SUCK -.-;
D;
I have a job interview next week. And if I land it, MAYBE , like MAYBE IN THE SMINCH OF MAYBE, I can go. But school finishes June 10th, when I thought it was June 4th :/
Are you going to APEX?

Is anyone going to APEX?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Nice to see that more players are here. On a side note to my peach players I think we really should pay more attention to ironboots thread..... About the mu. I think she should add team things in there as well.

Today's question is there anyone special you look up to?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Nope. Part of it is that I've never in ever ever of forevers have gotten along with my mom and part of it is that since my dad and stepdad are dead and have been dead for a while I kinda had a hard time accepting any sort of role model.

I have older people that I can rely on and that I can talk to my problems about but nothing in the way of that hero-esque role model.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
:mad::mad:

I agree though. :p :p :p

Well, white milk is the only one I don't like.
Correct me please, I try my best in English, I promise :(:(:(

Nice to see that more players are here. On a side note to my peach players I think we really should pay more attention to ironboots thread..... About the mu. I think she should add team things in there as well.

Today's question is there anyone special you look up to?
Kinda. My cousins I guess. They're not really my cousins though, I just call them my cousins. One of them is the nephew of my father, the other one is the little brother of my uncle's wife. They're both older btw.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i kind of look up to my bf ^_^ hes amazing xD ohhh and guys!!!!!! today is my bday :D woot my moms being mean to me still tho soo bye for now =[

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I don't look up to anyone unfortunately...

Aside from certain things, I kind of have a negative outlook on life in general, and that includes such things as morals, faith, and role-models. It may be a consequence from how life is just ****ed up in general nowadays, and it seems as if any problems our parents/grandparents grew up with are multiplied in our era (bad economy, pointless sacrifice of our soldiers for a ten year "war" disguised as an attempt to butt in and police another country, etc.). And at the end of it all some of us find ourselves thinking "what was all of this for?", "why were we born if it only means to suffer, scrounge to survive, and ultimately die anyway?"

Those are questions that some tend to ponder, but can never be answered. Is it really just a meaningless, temporary existence that is meant to tease us with a flash of "consciousness" only to have it taken away after such a short time? Perhaps that is what "faith" stems from, the fear of losing one's consciousness at the end of their life, and therefore confide in an idea that they will somehow be able to retain that consciousness? But how would I know? We all know so little in the grand scheme of things, things that truly matter out of our little man-made, self-depicted bubbles of "reality".

It's just...why?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Life is a lot simpler than that.

At least for me it is.

I just wanna get settled financially and finish school when I move out in a few months so I can just have fun with my freedom and be good to the people I care about.

Why is something that doesn't matter much to me haha.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's just...why?
Wow, that's like, the worst mentality ever. :p

Personally, it's not just that it's so opposite of my own thinking, but rather that I see that mentality as so... illogical. Life, and what you do in it is so dependent on mental approaches, so it strikes me as physically ineffective to be bogged down with such a pessimistic outlook. Especially an outlook based on things that are so irrelevant!

If the afterlife is blank unconsciousness, why do we care? By the time you're there, you're unconscious, you can't care! So worry about the reality that does matter. It may be a bubble, but it's the only bubble we're capable of knowing. Logically, it's the only thing that needs your focus. There isn't another option.

As for rolemodels, I find inspiration in a lot of people. Locally, my uncle is one of the strongest men I know, and my hope is to build myself into something that resembles that. His life is completly dedicated to his family. He is poor, he didn't go to college, he doesn't have much in terms of social or financial achievements, but he's happy - and that's exactly my life goal.

In Smash, Mikey Lenetia is my rolemodel. Not that I believe being gay at all makes me lesser, but inherently it gets to me. It happens when you're a minority - a teeny part whispers whenever you fail "It's because you're gay/hispanic/Peach." That's why whenever a member of that group succeeds, I feel so incredibly proud. It proves that corrupted voice wrong, and I love it.

Historically, Alan Turing (for being gay and awesome), M. C. Escher (for blending of mathematics and art), Scott Herman (for being hot), Lisa Simpson (best character ever), Rorschach from Watchmen (uncompromising morals), and I could go on.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
M.C. Escher is pretty amazing, just throwing that out there....

ill do my heros and what nots when i get home

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I did have someone I looked up to for EVERYTHING, but we got in an argument recently, and now we don't talk anymore. I guess the person I look up to the most is a guy in Kentucky named KERO, he's really nice, really fun to talk to, and understands what I'm going through, what I'm doing wrong/right, tries to help me, and we have a lot of things in common. Theres someone else but he actually checks smashboards so I can't say his name! :p He helps me when I'm in a depression or when i'm really really mad, probably without knowing it hahaha. He's really really fun to talk to and he really understands me well, for whatever reason haha. He's a big joker too haha. They are both really great people.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow, that's like, the worst mentality ever. :p

Personally, it's not just that it's so opposite of my own thinking, but rather that I see that mentality as so... illogical. Life, and what you do in it is so dependent on mental approaches, so it strikes me as physically ineffective to be bogged down with such a pessimistic outlook. Especially an outlook based on things that are so irrelevant!

If the afterlife is blank unconsciousness, why do we care? By the time you're there, you're unconscious, you can't care! So worry about the reality that does matter. It may be a bubble, but it's the only bubble we're capable of knowing. Logically, it's the only thing that needs your focus. There isn't another option.
Don't think I haven't tried Meno...or have stopped trying to "return" to my previous outlook on life. I suppose we've just had different upbringings and/or experiences that resulted in our completely opposite views on this.

And, logically speaking, no it really doesn't matter if you're one who, by instinct, seeks some kind of worthwhile result at the end of something; and in this case...that includes life. To just lose your consciousness so abruptly is a scary and impossible thing to ponder.

So this logical approach you describe, which I fully understand mind you, comes off to me as a desperate search and acceptance for closure, closure from that which would instill fear in us, closure from that which is unknown to us. However...and I repeat, don't think I do not want such closure that others confide in. It would sooth my conscience more than you could possibly imagine.

Mad respect for you as always for being straight up with me on anything; I just hope you understand where I'm coming from on such a touchy subject.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Don't think I haven't tried Meno...or have stopped trying to "return" to my previous outlook on life. I suppose we've just had different upbringings and/or experiences that resulted in our completely opposite views on this.

And, logically speaking, no it really doesn't matter if you're one who, by instinct, seeks some kind of worthwhile result at the end of something; and in this case...that includes life. To just lose your consciousness so abruptly is a scary and impossible thing to ponder.

So this logical approach you describe, which I fully understand mind you, comes off to me as a desperate search and acceptance for closure, closure from that which would instill fear in us, closure from that which is unknown to us. However...and I repeat, don't think I do not want such closure that others confide in. It would sooth my conscience more than you could possibly imagine.

Mad respect for you as always for being straight up with me on anything; I just hope you understand where I'm coming from on such a touchy subject.
You smell, just put on some deodorant.

Top Bottom