• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Metatitan

Smash Master
I don't look up to anyone, mostly because there isn't anyone I really want to become. I don't wanna look up to someone and try to be as much like them as possible, I wanna be me.

I don't look up to anyone, mostly because there isn't anyone I really want to become. I don't wanna look up to someone and try to be as much like them as possible, I wanna be me.
I agree with that. The only time I really look-up to someone is respect through skill or actions.

We were over after that incident, anyway.
Princess and the Monkey. >_> I can see the new disney movie coming out now.

No one can beat my record of abortions. Plain and simple.
You serious?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol, mad talk coming from the guy who hugged me ever so intensely at the hotel. I know I smell delicious, no need to be shy bby. ;)
WAHT?!?! do i has to fight for u now? O_O i love adhd tho...sooo...i dont mind sharing with him if he still wants u that is but...im most certain he does xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
WAHT?!?! do i has to fight for u now? O_O i love adhd tho...sooo...i dont mind sharing with him if he still wants u that is but...im most certain he does xD
Haha I've never been fought over before. It would be strange but kind of refreshing I guess. xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
>_< KB i SAID that xD its the dora the explorer one i believe :D yeah i know my ice cream trucks xD i was the little girl always being snatched away by the ice cream men :( they always returned me tho cuz id go crazy looking through all their ice cream! :D

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
that reminds me of this awesome arcade not to far near where i live to i used to go to when i was a kid, but i haven't been there in years so by now it's prolly gone.....

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Being smart actually gets you wins, which rockets you into recognition. You end up remembering the 1st place winners, not that guy who pulled off that awesome combo once.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's subjective to skill level. In my case, I can do both. This especially applies to Melee.

Cia

das kwl
is that..

is that Dora the Explorer?

edit: also, that question is interesting. I believe that players are more often noticed and remembered for being flashy. (i.e. wombo combo) but I personally remember and favor the smartest players. Cool combos are cool, but in the end, it's just button inputs. I live for the tech chase/ bait combos because that shows that the player was able to think circles around the opponent and react for the best possible punish. that's how i think it should be =D

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
In the long run it would definitely be smart players would get more recognition, but in the short run it's the flashy players.
in real life flashy people get noticed (celebrities) a lot more then the smart people, doesn't mean the flashy ones are as successful but they definitely get noticed more then the smart ones.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well in game umm flashy is what you remember but you also remember that smart players. A little of both is always a good combo cuz if ur playing someone worse than u then be a little flashy but when playing for reals you should be smart ^_^ that way people remember you for both :D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Smarter players get recognized for being good, Flashy players get recognized for being flashy and cool.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'm prob known for being smarter rather than flashy but I do look really flashy and cool when I uair string people in tournament haha.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
This so muchhhhhhhhh :p I just want to be the best "me" I can be, even if it means trying to define myself completely when my self-perception is rapidly evolving.

(Incoming food analogy... 3, 2, 1, skrrrr!)

It's like trying to decide what to have for dinner, when you like everything and everything is available. So you pile everything on your plate and someone asks you "What are you~ eating?" And you're really not sure what to call it all, just that you know it's good. There's even stuff on your plate that you didnt like before but is now suddenly delicious.

Yeah.

Top Bottom