• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I want to say smart... but I have to disagree a little. In this community, at least, people for Melee tended to REALLY focus on the flashy. Brawl, not entirely sure about.

I was in Melee for a long time and was never that flashy, but for the most part am one of the least recognized Peach players, unless something happened I wasn't aware of. For Brawl... I dunno. Maybe it might be being smart, because the best players in general are recognized for being able to think circles around their opponents.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I think you're just crazy mikey :p When I've seen you play, it isnt like people can read you. They have to play perfect on THEIR end. There's no mindgaming you because you're off prancing in wonderland... then immediately ******, then back to wonderland. I think people are intimidated by YOU, not by peach. I dont know if you're thinking circles around your opponents, ****, I really never know what you're thinking (the random giggles), but you find the weirdest openings and **** them. The whole "Not taking this seriously *giggle* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE *giggle*" thing is entertaining.

As for me, idk. I really don't think I'm flashy or smart :x I'll play for a little while, all commited, but then I'll really want something to happen (like, I'll really want a grab) and will just repeat repeat repeat until I get what I want. Idk~ I just like to have fun :o

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Today's question was inspired by jigglyzelda. What's your favorite salad if you eat salad or not. If its sold somewhere also say what that place is and what's in the salad. Even though everyday SHOULD be salad day for all Peach players lets make today Peach salad day. Where we all try to at least have SOME FORM of salad today.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
At Togo's they sell this salad w/ grilled chicken with bbq sauce on the pieces (but not too much) and it'd be dispersed all throughout this ranch dressing caesar salad and had these long-ish crunchy things in it.

sooooooooooooo good.

Nicole

Smash Champion
any kind of caesar salad is good with me, but i do like sweet italian dressing also. needs parmesan, mozzarella, carrots, and some asiago croutons. that's all i need...i don't think any place sells that particular salad, but panera's caesar salad is pretty good.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i...dont...actually like vegetables buut ill eat lettuce only if you have tomatoes in it :D ....tomato is a fruit...not a vegetable xD

Moozle

Smash Champion
I love salad! My favorite is chinese chicken salad! I love the cashews and water chestnuts and chicken and onions and the dressing. Mmmm I want it now.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
What IS God Kais?

I just know ADHD likes screaming it on livestreams.

Also, that sig is terrible, lol. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ looks like someone became a god kai :bee:
Yep! :3

What IS God Kais?

I just know ADHD likes screaming it on livestreams.

Also, that sig is terrible, lol. xD
It's a crew (consisting of Y.b.M., Infern, Smash64, Judge, AlphaZealot, Shugo, Blue Rogue, Tyr, Legan, Renegade, Quivo, and Myself), and it's ok...I understand your jealousy. ;D

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well you can at least stick to one font in the design (although the colors are still.... not good together). Besides, the whole "best peach in the midwest" statement is a little invalid with Mikey running around ;o

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
gotta love the haters xD

@ Meta- You don't live in the MW so hush. I've had a lot more overall activity than Mikey has, usually place top5/top10 with a tourney win under my belt (albeit small I'll admit) and I'm higher on my PR which is arguably tougher than MI's PR. I'm pretty confident that I'm one of the best if not the best Peach the MW has to offer currently. /swag

Still <3 Mikey though, he's no doubt an amazing player and I've always admired his style since the Melee days.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Don't lose your title to a girl :psycho: Though if you're playing as Diddy/MK at MLG Columbus as well and training with M2K (and if I get timed out by more Olimars) I doubt I'll place better than you.

But in all seriousness, I'm glad you finally got your God Kai status, they've been mean and keeping it from you for quite awhile.

Legan

Smash Lord
God Kais Baby. If anyone were to take that best peach in the mw title from KB it would be Ironboots (Nicole). She is disgustingly good. Plus she has a (V word) so it makes it even more remarkable.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Oh? Hmmm... Well, forgive my lack of tournament results because I MUST work or be in a lot of trouble with bills and real life things. ^_^

Not to mention our PR is actually gone, now, KB. But eh, you can have the title. I just want to have fun, anyway.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Don't lose your title to a girl :psycho: Though if you're playing as Diddy/MK at MLG Columbus as well and training with M2K (and if I get timed out by more Olimars) I doubt I'll place better than you.

But in all seriousness, I'm glad you finally got your God Kai status, they've been mean and keeping it from you for quite awhile.
You never know, you are a really good Peach and highly underrated imo, and that's before I've even got the chance to see you play in person. I think you'll **** it up at C-bus honestly.

And thanks, that means a lot Nicole. :)

You might be the best in the Midwest... for now KB... :evil:
O.o;

God Kais Baby. If anyone were to take that best peach in the mw title from KB it would be Ironboots (Nicole). She is disgustingly good. Plus she has a (V word) so it makes it even more remarkable.
I agree, and the V is definitely a plus. ;D

Oh? Hmmm... Well, forgive my lack of tournament results because I MUST work or be in a lot of trouble with bills and real life things. ^_^

Not to mention our PR is actually gone, now, KB. But eh, you can have the title. I just want to have fun, anyway.
Yeah no sweat on that Mikey, real life always comes first and I respect that you keep on top of all that. I'm the same way, I've just been lucky enough to have some convenient free time on tourney days. ^.^;

Wait...when did it disappear and how come? I didn't actually declare anything along the lines of best Peach in MW, they put this on the sig when they made it and I just decided to embrace it, but I'm actually just confident that I could be the best Peach, not that I actually believe I am without a shadow of a doubt yet. I mean, we have Nicole who is also disgustingly good like Legan said. I just root for us all to do good as fans of a character like I always have. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We should have like. A top Peach crew battle when we all meet up for our regions. And see which Peach can rep our regions better. Best Peach on the EC is kyon to me. He places way better in tournies than I do so I think he is better than me. I gotta this this long period rust out of me. Cause I should be like ten times better than what I am now.

hiROI

Smash Lord
We should have like. A top Peach crew battle when we all meet up for our regions. And see which Peach can rep our regions better. Best Peach on the EC is kyon to me. He places way better in tournies than I do so I think he is better than me. I gotta this this long period rust out of me. Cause I should be like ten times better than what I am now.
I'm just going to be in the corner cheering...not playing....in the corner...all by myself because only top peaches can play....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have not seen much from anyone in the EC besides you and Kyon. Both you and Kyon are doing better at tournies than me. Your placings beat mines. You guys are both better than I am. For the USA I'm like at the bottom when it comes to Peaches. I use to be 1-3 best. but oh well. Least I hit that Mark and it was fun before I went from hero to zero. HHeh heh, guess my time was up. Getting to old.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know who the EC Peach are. I am talking about the ones I see going to tournaments and seeing what they place. I have not heard anything from him in a while.

Top Bottom