• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
My favorite will forever be Spongebob Squarepants. It premiered on my birthday and since that Help Wanted episode aired, I've considered it the absolute best season in cartoon history. Fantastic show. Well, until recently. It's crap now.

I also enjoy:
The Big Comfy Couch
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Laboratory
The Powerpuff Girls

And tons of other stuff. Mostly everything. I had to grow up to like Courage the Cowardly Dog, Hey Arnold, and Doug before liking those though. But I would always change the channel for Scooby Doo, Batman, and Smurfs and ****. Blech. >___>

Moozle

Smash Champion
Everything Meno said, plus Ed Edd and Eddy, Rocket Power, power rangers, boy meets world, even stevens, cow and chicken, and i'm sure a ton of others. I used to watch so much cartoonnetwork.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Mar. Pokemon. Kirby Right back at cha. Ed edd and eddy. cow and chicken. the amanda show. drake and josh. Naruto was okay when I watched it, I loooved Hinata. she was adorable lol. Pokemon pokemon pokemon... My fav was probably Pokemon when I was younger haha.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Today's question is what was your favorite show when you were younger? if your young now then what is it now XD
Too many to count, and I still look them up since they no longer really run. But some include Pokemon (kanto-early johto), 101 Dalmatians the series, Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Courage the Cowardly Dog etc.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I enjoyed Sailor Moon, Naruto, and I loveeeeee Out of the Box! I wish I can join in all the fun in that box house D;

I enjoyed Sailor Moon, Naruto, and I loveeeeee Out of the Box! I wish I can join in all the fun in that box house D;
Favorite show when I was younger . . . I cannot really pick any out totally, but I would have to go with Metabots!

METABEEE!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kirby Air Ride. I did so much with that game's free play city trial mode. Mainly Roleplaying, but we raced a lot too haha. It was soooo much fun. My best friend's favorite game haha, we played it sooooo much.

Mario Kart Double Dash. If we weren't racing in Kirby Air Ride, we were racing in this. It was really competitive in my area, and I was always at the top when I played everyone. Toad and Toadette for the win!~

Super Smash Bros. Melee. This was probably my favorite game, which leads to where I am now. I didn't get to play this nearly as much as I wanted to because my friend didn't like this that much, and my friends that did like it ended up losing connections with me when I moved. I always used Pichu in this game, she was sooooo adorable <3

Pokemon Sapphire. This was the game I played whenever I was not at home. I believe I clocked 300 hours twice, before my little brother deleted it, or I wanted to play through it again. This game was just soooo addictive like all of the newer not D/P/Pl games are to me (Silver was pretty good, but I had no interest in Red. Lacked Pichu AND Plusle... no thanks.)

Super Mario 64. I was really young when I played this, but my parents said I played it sooo much, and I really liked the remake on the DS, which was going to be another game I would list haha. It was and still is a really big challenge to me, but I love it beyond belief haha.

Just a few of the games I used up my childhood with :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i remember playing a lot of sonic games xD and puzzle games annnd.....i played secret agent barbie....when i was like 7 O_O....must find that game again.............

edit: eeeeek just found the secret agent barbie game for the pc on the computer xD time to play...i wonder if itll be as good as i remember it xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon, Threads of Fate, Final Fantasy VI/VIII/IX, Sonic 1/2/3/Knuckles, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage 1/2/3, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil 1/2/3, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Mario 64, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire, Sonic Adventure 1/2, Syphon Filter 1/2/3, Mario Kart 64/Double Dash, Star Ocean 2/3, Revenge of Shinobi, Ehrgeiz, Tomba 1/2, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II, Spyro 1/2/3, Crash Bandicoot 1/2/3, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Wrestlemania 2000, Smackdown 1/2/3/4, Super Mario World, Super Mario Land 1/2, Kirby's Dream Land, etc...

hiROI

Smash Lord
Power Ranger for the Super Nintendo, Bloody Roar series for PS1, Yu-Gi-Oh for all systems, Pokemon Ruby, Rayman for PS1, and Tekken series

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Too many lol

The definate ones that stuck out were the Sonic Megadrive Series, notably Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Final Fantasy VI. Loved that game so much, although looking back it was a bit odd for a kid to be playing a game like that xD Mario games, Pokemon games...similar to what other people have put

Oh and as I got a bit older I played the odd MMORPG. Runescape was alright. I also used to play this very very odd MMORPG called Dofus

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hmm...

Super Mario World/Mario All Stars/Mario RPG
Mortal Kombat 1 & 2
Sonic 2/Sonic 3/Sonic & Knuckles
Earthworm Jim
A Link to the Past
Streets of Rage
Blades of Steel
Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, & 3
Super Ghouls and Ghosts (impossible game)
Super Star Wars
Star Fox 64
Mario Kart 64/Mario Party/Mario Tennis
Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye
Pokemon R/B/Y
Smash 64
...too many others that I don't feel like naming anymore

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Sonic
Good old days, when Sonic was still good...

Mario
Duh

Streets or Rage
LOVE THIS GAME TO DEATH!!

Tetris
Hehe... beat plenty of people too ;d

Tekken 3/ Tekken Tag Tournament

;3

Dead or Alive series
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Still my favorite fighting game, together with Smash

Mortal Kombat
Too bad it sucks now :(

Contra
I was sooooo pro at this game at the age of.. 4, 5?

Soul Edge
Didnt own it though, played it at my cousin's place, but it's worth mentioning ;d

Smackdown
Didnt own this one either, but I had some good times with it

:053:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
how do u guys remember all the games u played? i forget to mention some until u guys do xD i remember tekken 1,2,and 3 :3 i lurved those xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Two of the best RPGs

EVER
This dude knows what's up. Vahn, Noa, and Gala pwn face. And Songi too. ;D

I love them so much that I even still have my original PS1 great condition and both original game copies in good condition after all of these years. ^.^

Moozle

Smash Champion
I played a ton of games when I was younger, but my favorites were probably Pokémon, SSB, and Paper Mario. Oh hey guess what? I still play all of those games lol.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
This dude knows what's up. Vahn, Noa, and Gala pwn face. And Songi too. ;D

I love them so much that I even still have my original PS1 great condition and both original game copies in good condition after all of these years. ^.^
I must be cursed

I can never finish Legend of Legaia

back when the game came out, I borrowed it from a friend and I just got to the final dungeon and he asked for it back :(

then like 6 months ago, i found out a friend had a copy but he told me it was messed up. I still borrowed it anyway and I got real far, near Oru Mais, and then the disc stopped reading. I tried to keep playing but it didn't work.

I wish I had bought the game back then when I had the chance too

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
How old are you Demi that you can't remember anything?
17 going to be 18 in a month, but i suck when it comes to memory.....

Today's question is what did you get for your mother today or mother figure?
a movie, both my mom and sister are extreme movie watchers so she liked the gift, and a card but that's generally standard by now, since the tyrannical hallmark demanded it. Also has anyone else seen those huge *** cards at the store that they're now selling?

Top Bottom