• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

White-Peach

Smash Ace
On a grounded opponent (the only kind that can shield!) I use FAir mostly to pressure that shield :3 Getting a hit is just a bonus. BAir I like to land as close as possible (preferably behind them) and DSmash. When you're close you get more hits to increase shieldpoke possibility. And if you should happen to get the hit off of BAir, you link it to other hits. But a nice shieldpoke from the last hit of DSmash links into nice things too :3 I use BAir defensively, but I tend to think of it as my doorway to other things, whether they shield or not :D

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
my use for b-air and f-air is not to great, since my spacing for them isn't to great either.

also that shield thing sounds like that something that people do to me a decent amount.....

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I use Bair and Fair for spacing and as a defensive option. I abuse my defensive options soooo hard, so I bair/fair a LOT.

I didn't know about that O_O. That's cool and I have to try it haha.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Spiders.

Even ones that are smaller than a nail. For some reason it always feels like they're perfectly capable of jumping on me and biting me or something. >.<

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm afraid of how little we all truly know outside of the "reality" we live in. Things such as other life, other planets, when everything began, how we're only here for a mere spec of time, things like that.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I'm afraid of how little we all truly know outside of the "reality" we live in. Things such as other life, other planets, when everything began, how we're only here for a mere spec of time, things like that.

There there KB, there there. :p

jk haha

for me it'd prob be just heights. I can do planes but theme park rides are suck for me. Hmm, and prob that I won't rly find something I like doing with the English degree ima get. I wanna teach but I hate kids...maybe I'll be a professor instead. Still, the uncertainty kinda irks me just a bit.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That something is wrong with my friends and the feeling that someone doesn't like me even though I try really hard to make them happy. If that happened to me I would feel so bad, and it scares me thinking about it.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'm afraid that society is going to be much dumber in the future. What parents are teaching their kids, how much more medication everyone's going to be on to fit the 'normal' desired personality, how much more "PC" everything is going to become, etc. People scare me alot...or at least how they try to accomplish 'the greater good' and a 'safe society.'

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm....i guess im afraid i wont finish my bucket list before time is up

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I'm afraid that society is going to be much dumber in the future. What parents are teaching their kids, how much more medication everyone's going to be on to fit the 'normal' desired personality, how much more "PC" everything is going to become, etc. People scare me alot...or at least how they try to accomplish 'the greater good' and a 'safe society.'
It's alright Nicole, we'd make smart babies that **** at Peach :]

Do I mean that?

Not really but I just wanted to beat Dark Pch to it.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Today's Question is do you have a smash friend that can't live a day without saying something about smash? Do you have any smash friends that you actually hang out with like the movies, the mall, gym, anywhere that doesn't involve this game?

Nicole

Smash Champion
all of my friends in St. Louis lol. We hang out all the time and do non-smash related stuff [while talking about smash related stuff]. We're all pretty good friends, not just like...friends of convenience for playing smash. It's coooooool.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yes, I have a friend like that, Judo, but I don't have any friends from smash that I hang out with outside of the smash community. Parents won't let me haha /johns

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I have friends that played smash and ****talked until I wrecked them with Peach (in both games) and now they don't like to play smash anymore :(

"You can't pick her, that's not fair."

hiROI

Smash Lord
I have a friend like that too, his name is Gary. He doesn't shut up about smash and were at the mall, he only makes smash references. He's so lame

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I have a friend like that too, his name is Gary. He doesn't shut up about smash and were at the mall, he only makes smash references. He's so lame
You don't know what your startin boi! This is why I be taken yo Family, men, house, beauty supplies, and your puppies in da back yard. Tricks gonna trick.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, its pretty safe to say that hrnut is one of my closest all around friends now, even though it was through smash at first. Granted, we still make smash-related jokes, thats cause its more of a videogame we make videogame related jokes more than smash ones.

i dunno, i try to become more than just smash-friends with the people i meet through this game. Cause there wille come a time where diddy isnt going to do it for me, and when I leave, i still want peoples to talk to :laugh:

Besides, talking smash all the time gets boring. theres much better games to be talking about, like monster hunter tri

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Haha, GDX is too true :) i feel da same way haha, we're boys now, first it was random smashers, then teammates, now homies lol same for Raz, Chaz, Radix, Gallax, James, Tom, Mata, Kyon, Hiroi....we are no longer a random group of smashers but more like and awesome, bad-azz tight knit family :)

at least thats how i feel lol

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
My friends in real life talk about Brawl with me during school for some odd reason. Probably because they wanna get some information before they Brawl eachother during Video Game Club. It ticks me off how they have all this free time to ask me questions about Brawl and don't bother making an account in these forums and find stuff on their own...

Then there's Skype friends. We have random conversations there, but we mostly start talking about Brawl stuff such as texture hacks and stages (or machinimas since we have some machinimators and voice actors in the main chat). Soon after we'd be playing Brawl while calling on Skype. When more people wanna play with us, we just switch to Mario Kart Wii since we can have up to 12 people play. I find it strange how many people who play Brawl also just happen to play Mario Kart Wii...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Today's Question is do you have a smash friend that can't live a day without saying something about smash? Do you have any smash friends that you actually hang out with like the movies, the mall, gym, anywhere that doesn't involve this game?
hmmm....i dont let them xD I mean like...people dont only talk to me about smash maybe a few people who creep me out so i dont rlly wanna talk to them outside of smash but I make friends with lots of people and I HATE just talking about smash i like talking about personal stuffs too :3 and I dunno just othr stuffs ^^, Id hang out with smashers anywhere not involving this game xD

Also Nick Riddles my boyfriend and he NEVER waqnts to talk about smash or even play it with me >_> he says there are othr things he would rather do with me grrr

Metatitan

Smash Master
Tonight's question by request When and what was the time you were most upset and angry at your parents or who ever takes care of you?
What an ironic question, tonight is definitely one of the top times I've been pissed at my mom, it's been 40 minutes or so and I still have a headache from the anger.

I won't go into details but it's along the lines of even if you do what she's been nagging you day and night about (a job), she moves onto a new topic to nag about. And she finds ways of either weaving her nagging into an unrelated subject or just stating it bluntly in the middle of a conversation (i.e. "yeah I thought the movie was pretty good too.... you need to get a job").

I'd gladly get a job.... if they existed >_>

Top Bottom