• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

hiROI

Smash Lord
LOL! That's awful and hilarious.
Lol, I felt like a drag queen when he showed me xD

Its okay! I just get down when I think a lot, but I'M LIKE H4PP! L!K3 MUCHO~*~

I sincerely do apologize. I'm honestly not that much of a hater - I have a lot of respect for religion, albeit that I disagree with a large majority of it.
I respect religion, I want to learn more about it and at I at least want to go to a synagogue and a buddhist temple in my life time. But, I disagree a lot on it

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Another question for the night. Was there a movie that usually makes you cry? Ether in the past or still now? I know for me it has to be the song from Charlotte's web Mother Earth and Father Time before she dies.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Not really. The only movie that was closest to almost making me cry was when I first saw Pearl Harbor. Everyone hates that movie but I really like it, lol.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I cry for a lot of things. I underwent significant emotional changes in the last 6 years (and I don't know why) and I cry appropriately, usually for feelings of loss, but also the happy crying :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etw3aSumBEU&feature <= My friend showed me this and I always cry. It's not a movie (I can't think of anything other than Titanic right now! Lion King!)

I eventually want to be a hospice nurse (the kind of nurse who takes care of people who are clinically shown to have limited time left, usually due to a predictable decline, as in terminal illnesses.) It's okay to cry with the family and is usually well-received by the grieving family. But there's a level of professionalism about it that I hope to achieve in order for it not to negatively impact my life. But I still want to be able to cry, and for death to be a powerful event, and not just something that happens at work. There's a middle ground that I have to find, and I'm sure the path to that is paved with a lot of tears :) I have strong feelings about end-of-life care, and the whole mission behind hospice care really resonates strongly with me. Even though I'm not religious, a lot of the support is very touching.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I cry in almost every movie.

I had to stop A Walk to Remember four times just to retouch and get myself together. I also cried a lot in the Passion of the Christ when Jesus was being whipped. If the scene is emotional, I get the emotions pretty quick.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Pokemon Heroes was not that sad, look at the cut scene from the first movie entitled "Birth of Mewtwo".

I cried a lot at the Lion King and The Fox and the Hound when I was small.

I didn't cry but was sad at the pokemon releases of:
butterfree
pidgeot
charizard
squirtle
bulbasaur(stashed at prof. oak's)
togetic

Basically all of the ones that were good.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Butterfree made me cry too. Pokemon heroes was so sad considering Latios and Latias were my favorite pokemon at the time I watched the movie...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I have yet to cry from any movie whatsoever. It's just hard for me to cry, even when I was a kid.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I can't think of any movie that has made me cry, but there is a One Piece episode that had me literally balling for like 25 minutes. If you watch One Piece, you know what episode im talking about :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can't think of any movie that has made me cry, but there is a One Piece episode that had me literally balling for like 25 minutes. If you watch One Piece, you know what episode im talking about :(
i watch one piece...theres quite a bit of eps that could possibly leave you bawling, such as:

-Chopper's Flashback
-When the bird guy in Arabasta carried the bomb in the air
-When everyone got owned on the bubble island
-When nami asked luffy for help against arlong
-Franky's flashback when he owned the guy with the shotgun

btw, one piece is my favorite anime of all time, so you get props for liking it too

(but i still dont know which particular scene youre talking about)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
back to the topic at hand

ive never cried during a movie, but i teared up the first time watching the end of that futurama episode with fry's dog

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i watch one piece...theres quite a bit of eps that could possibly leave you bawling, such as:

-Chopper's Flashback

btw, one piece is my favorite anime of all time, so you get props for liking it too

i love one piece but i hate the lack of continuity with the Pell thing.

you clearly see him blow up and then about 150 eps later his *** is alive and well kickin it w/ vivi. xD

Moozle

Smash Champion

-Chopper's Flashback

I was talking about when Merry "died" (the episode where they burn him). It was soooo sad :(

Moozle

Smash Champion
Seriously?!? I don't usually cry for anything, but i was sobbing during that episode. I used like 15 tissues XD

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I only admit to some slight moisture in my eyes during Ash's statue-fication in Pokemon: The First Movie, and Finding Neverland.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
When I first made an account on smashboards, I was thinking of a good name for myself. I Have a character I created called Dark Septor. And "Dark" became my Tag/nickname. Then I mained Peach in melee. So my name was "DarkPeach" But I did not like how that looked. And I wanted to be original, So I decided to Put "Pch" at the end of "Dark". So My name would be "DarkPch". But it would look like one word that makes no sense or a name that can't be said correctly cause of the "Pch" Part at the end of "Dark". So I put a Period between the 2 thus You have as you see me now "Dark.Pch"

When i first started my melee career in may of 2006. I would use the green Peach. Green is my favorite color. Then after a while, around Feb or March of 2007. I decided to use the daisy dress in melee cause of my name "Dark.Pch" Her skin done got Darker. So I decided to use it as my offical color sense with would look more fitting with my name.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
my normal smash name is gamesandgoodies, and i just came up with the name not really much backstory behind it. the one i came up for this site was cause i was playing alot of SMT: nocturne and the main character in that game is generally called The Demi-fiend, so i just based it off that for this one.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I only admit to some slight moisture in my eyes during Ash's statue-fication in Pokemon: The First Movie, and Finding Neverland.
OMG me too...
----------------------------
As for the question, my first and last name both contain a number of E's. The other thing is, when I think of all things "mysterious" I think of the color black. Though I'm not emo, I love the color black. I'm usually rockin' a black shirt to tournaments and I always arrive with a black backpack, as well as my hair color is black. Plus, it's clever name imo.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Joshi - Yoshi with a J... creativity :D
Purin - Jigglypuff
Zenigame - Squirtle
Joey - My real life name

Those were all of my smash names so far :X

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I made it up and used it online for several years.

srsly, i just made it up of the top of my head and stuck with it.

never occurred to me that people would actually call me raz face to face one day but i love my tag and the sound of it so it's all good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
in high school i made my AOL name GameDragon. Then when i got AIM i couldnt get my GameDragon name cause it was locked up by AOL, so i made GameDragonX. Been using it everywhere ever since, abbreviated as GDX of course

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I was given my nickname D-Torr back around 2002 when I was playing basketball with my friends. At the time, Tracy McGrady was arguably one the top 3 players in the NBA at the time and he usually went by his nickname, T-Mac. My friends took my name, David Torres, and did the same and D-Torr was created. Then, move forward to around late 2007, I got into Smash after playing Kyon and LadyLegion (whom both I credit for getting me into Smash) and I put DTOR as my tag, since Melee could only fit 4 characters. I originally had wanted my tag to be "The Zero Virus" when I wanted to get into the competitive scene but D-Torr just stuck since I had been called that for the majority of the past 8 years.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I get questions about my name all the time.

I went through a few names before llod. The first was Sheik I J, which was some random name my brother gave me because I used sheik. It was kinda random, and it didn't stick on. Next, I actually had an account named "Smash God's Little Brother," because that's honestly what people referred to me as. My brother, Smash God, used to be (and still kind of is) well known in the Smash community. He was (and still is) in the Melee BR, and now he's in Brawl, and he knows what he's talking about. So he's well known, and normally, no one knew who I was until I told them I was Smash God's little brother, and then they were like "ooooohhhh I know him." So yeah, that didn't stay for long wither. Then this is how it changed to llod:

First, it's llod (preferably llod, LLOD, or lloD. Not LLoD, LLod, or any weird caps. Either all caps, all lower case, or all lowercase except for the D. Thanks :p). Back when Melee was popular, there was this really good Peach player in MD/VA names Doll. I didn't go to many tournaments back then, but I still knew who he was. I used Sheik at the time, and Peach was someone that I was okay with, but didn't use excessively. At one tournament that I went to, I was playing this guy with Peach for fun, and I destroyed him. The guy left, and this other person entered the room and wanted to play my Peach. I asked who he was, and he told me his tag was Doll. I was kinda shocked, because I knew he was good. So, we played a match (a Peach ditto), and I noticed we played a lot alike. He ended up winning, but he told me I had a really good Peach. So, for a while, I tried out Peach. I ended up liking her, and she became my co-main with sheik. So the reason my name is lloD is because lloD spelled backwards is Doll. I know it's kinda stalkerish, but I never would've even considering maining Peach until I played him. And now, I'm obsessive with Peach (not as obsessive as some people here, but I mean, I made a robot based off of her, which I still need to put up pix of).

So, long story short, Doll inspired me to use Peach, and now I'm lloD. I tried tracking Doll down at the few tournaments him and I were both at, but I never got to play a full match with him. After all this, when Brawl came out, I think Brawl retired (lol) Smash to play WoW, but he occasionally goes to tournaments. Actualy, recently, he came to a Melee tournament that I happened to be at, and we ended up playing in tournament. It was loser's semifinals or something (out of +30) and I had to play the person who inspired me to be Peach. We played, and all three matches were extremely close. He won the first, I won the second, and the third match lasted until there were literally 9 seconds on the clock, where he ended up getting an fsmash. So, in the end, I still have stuff to learn about Peach.

Well that was fun typing that up. I guess now all you know where llod comes from. My melee wag was LLOD, and so was my Brawl tag, but now that there are lowercase letters, my brawl tag is lloD. Oh, and for my smashboards name, lloDownedu74... lloD (which is my name) + owned (I own people... I guess) + u (you) + 74 (my favorite number) = lloDownedu74

And that;s how I got my name :D

Metatitan

Smash Master
A dumb pokemon clan from a long *** time ago.

I'll probably just enter with my last name in tournaments when I move to NorCal.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
My buddy Feiy (he's on here occasionally) and I were bored one day about 5 years back, so we decided to use the word "Beef" within other words. We said random words until I replaced the word "merchandise" with "beefindise", and that became my tag for about 2 years. Then he randomly came up with "King Blarg" as his tag about 3 years ago and I was like "Oh hell naw I'm not going to let you be the only king foo!"...and I've stuck with King Beef ever since.

Of course there are other renditions of my tag that are used such as KB, KBizz, and KBizzle but my core tag will always be King Beef, hence the KB at the beginning of anything.

Raid

Smash Cadet
my name came from well... it was a random day back in 2004 and I had never had a smash tag before so I looked around the room and well... take a look at my sig and you'll get the point :psycho:

Nicole

Smash Champion
When Ocarina of Time came out, after I beat it once, I beat it again, but I wore the iron boots while I fought Ganondorf/Ganon so that it would be hard (it wasn't that hard). I guess I was about 11 or something at the time and I always used 'ironboots' as my internet name from then on. When I came here, even though I was way older, I didn't really care what my username was because I didn't know that it would matter and that people would actually address me as such. I think it's a stupid username now, and I don't ever want people to address me as such, but I'm too lazy to change it. I usually just go by "Nicole" which is my actual name, in tournament. If I could go back and do it all over, I'd pick a cool word to be my username, or a word that doesn't actually exist, like Hazel, or Tas, or Slade...but oh well. If I ever get premium and change my name, it'll just be Nicole, since everyone knows me by that already.

Top Bottom