• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
.....my mom wasnt home today except when i drove her to KMart and we got seeds :D we are growing a veggie and fruit and herb garden xD also im having my own sunflower garden patch thing outside my window :3 hehehehe SUNFLOWERS! but i took my mom out to dinner thursday night since she isnt home tonight

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I made my mom some gay stationary in my art class. It has flower petals in it and ****, she's gonna love it.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I went job hunting. Which made her really happy cuz that's all she's been nagging me about for for the past 8 months.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I made my lunch the best lunch ever! It was all decorated and just fabulous and she had a tear :'D
And I just came back from dinner with her, and I gave her a photoshoot! She's such a conceited bit**<3

Moozle

Smash Champion
I watched a movie with her and visited her mom at the cemetery she's buried in. That part was sad :(

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
my mom was in Tennessee for the whole weekend so i didnt really get to celebrate at all.... but when she gets back im gonna give her a hug and stuff...

but we will all probably go out to dinner some time soon

but if i could call Bayonetta a mom figure, well i watched her kick angel *** today =D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Do what you gotta do Mozzle. Today's question is what Peach player do you relate to the most? Of course mine is the most Blunt Flower in the Garden hiROI. I love that hussy!

Metatitan

Smash Master
Relate to? Nobody really, most peach players all let me vent out different sides of my personality on aim though (Mikey for logic, Air for comedy, Raz for life, Hiroi for food etc.). It's kind've hard to relate to everyone A LOT because I don't share a lot of traits with them =/

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
hmmmm i.......dont think i relate to anyone =/ lets say raven even tho she isnt here atm :( we r kind of similar i suppose

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I should talk to people here more so I can figure out which one I relate to the most haha. I'll say Rowan for now because we live in the same city...? hahaha.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Today's question is what's the best theme park you been to? As of now mine is Disney World. It may be cheesy at times and childish, but there are 5 Theme Parks, 2 Water Parks, Bars, Mlg was there, you can drink there XD and since so many work there getting in free isn't a problem.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i liked disney a lot :3 buuut so far my favorite would be 6 flags since i went there with my dad ^^, it was the first time i went to visit him alone xD i got to ride the airplane all by myself :D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Today is a Peach Question. When doing air attacks such as fair and bair is your mind set ti ether attack and hit shield and be able to escape everytime or just attacking but spacing ish just hope that they mess up into it or use a move that loses to the bair\fair? If someone could explain the question better id like it XD.

Edit...
Another question has or does anyone abuse the 3 second shield rule that everyone does? Like when there percent is high most people shield more. So I float above there shield and wait....... they keep there shield up for the seconds rule and after wards I bair. Into there shield and usualy they let go so I get a free hit... its not much but its something. If I want to be safer I just wait then float dair there shield and I feel if your float ends as the dair ends you can nair afterwards and I think nair comes out faster this way.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The way I use fair and bair is by throwing it out more as a defensive. The hitbox is there to keep them out and give me space. That's the gorgeous thing about Peach - if she was given the time to place that hit on your shield, she's gotten in too close and she's safe then to either retreat or follow up.

Peach loses when she's either kept out via zoning (Marth fair), beaten in speed (Rob fair), or when her advantage on shield is taken away (MK Upb). Of course there are answers to all of these.

Throwing out fair and bair hoping they mess up sounds like the worst plan ever. :laugh:

More effective would be knowing, or at least making an attempt at predicting what they'll be doing, and throwing those moves out as an answer.

The shield thing doesn't sound very effective. Against knowledgeable players, floating above a shield is highly punishable and it's one of the last places I want to be. Certain characters apparently have this gaping vulnerability there though, like Toon Link. From there you can do silly things like tech chasing the shield options like you said.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Honestly, this depends on what match up you are in and distance. You just can't do the same thing for every match ups. This gets you owned cause matches ups change and have to play it different. And many different things come into play

- evasion
- Execution
- Distance
- Range
- Speed of attacks/shield options
- If you are near the edge (your options then get limited since you are pinned)

If you are gonna be doing the same thing for everything. You become easy to read and punish.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
as for fair/bair it rly depends. i guess i use them defensively but it depends b/c they shield poke well.

my usages of the move kind of mesh into the 3 second rule thing.

sometimes i use my float to mindgame their shield lower and then when it gets too low they'll either sidestep/roll/run away/attack you/jump/etc.

they'll do soooooomething so it's all good. float mindgames are fun. they leave you open sometimes but it's just mindgames. mixin and matchin' and ****in' w/ ppl coz the float confuses ppl, especially when they don't know pch very well.

Top Bottom