• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

I will be answering the question of the day before regarding Salad since I am weird about the salad I eat. My preferred Salad is iceberg lettece, shredded chedder chesse, and then some kind of meat. That meat can either be ham, bacon, or grilled/crispy chicken. NO DRESSING! For some reason people find it weird I eat salads with no dressing. I just really hate all dressings except for one. It was a kind of ginger dressing I had at a japanese steakhouse.

So yeah, I am really picky about my salads :K

About the video, that is one of the more videos that is so disturbing it's somewhat funny.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Yeah no sweat on that Mikey, real life always comes first and I respect that you keep on top of all that. I'm the same way, I've just been lucky enough to have some convenient free time on tourney days. ^.^;

Wait...when did it disappear and how come? I didn't actually declare anything along the lines of best Peach in MW, they put this on the sig when they made it and I just decided to embrace it, but I'm actually just confident that I could be the best Peach, not that I actually believe I am without a shadow of a doubt yet. I mean, we have Nicole who is also disgustingly good like Legan said. I just root for us all to do good as fans of a character like I always have. :)
It disappeared because of people complaining a lot about it. People didn't agree with how the rankings were going with some people not moving a lot or too much or whatever, and highly annoyed Ankoku who went through a TON of trouble to making it look the way it did. So poof, no more PR.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It disappeared because of people complaining a lot about it. People didn't agree with how the rankings were going with some people not moving a lot or too much or whatever, and highly annoyed Ankoku who went through a TON of trouble to making it look the way it did. So poof, no more PR.
Wow that sucks. Honestly there is a problem when panelists are too conservative about how much a player's accomplishments should influence their standing on a PR. There needs to be some sort of agreeable balance for it to be effectively run. Maybe MI ran into that problem somewhere down the line? Then again, I noticed that most of the panelists consisted of the listed players themselves, mostly those who were around the numbers 3-7 area (which I believe were the ones who hardly ever changed spots at all, right?).

But still, that really blows...

Metatitan

Smash Master
PR's are a huge source of drama and aren't really that needed. People should know who is good and who isn't simply from experience in communicating with the smash community.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
They're actually pretty great for mature people.

It really gives a drive for competition, and it gives a very definite and objective sense of achievement.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yo, I'm the best Peach in the solar system. However, the Peach looks suspiciously like Marth.

Get at me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually just realized I could've namesearched this one, but in this case it was from post-searching KB.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey I'm the best Marisa Peach in the galactic supercluster, I can do anything.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I am back in action once again. Today's question also has an action.
First what do you think me and hiROI are thinking when you see us with this nerd?

After you write what you think post up a pic that you think is really funny from anywhere. It can be one of the moving ones too if you like. It can be anything it doesn't have to be of you.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
you guys are thinking how you're both so jealous cuz that looks like an amazing hat xD annnd a picture O_O i dont has a picture =[ sorries i find my face funny should i post that?

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
you mad cause she didn't take your fashion advice....
i have a couple pics from webcomics i could use but im not sure which one to show, also they may not be as funny out of context.....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idk who that girl is in the middle, but I'd hit that. Is she single?

Kyon, you look like you pregnant. And Hiroi, you look straight. thats why you got those faces and are mad.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Eureka's Castle! (Assuming we're talking about really young here.)

If we're a little older, BEAST WARS: TRANSFORMERS! **** YEAH!!

Also, XMen. STORM, SAURON, THAT WHOLE ARC WAS AMAZING~

Nicole

Smash Champion
Darkwing Duck was pretty ballin'. So was Pinky and the Brain/Animaniacs (don't hate me cause I like to learn the capitals of our nation and various other educational things they snuck in on that show).

Also, does anyone remember that show about the kid with the magic hat that took him to a bunch of different dimensions? He hung out with a birdman and a viking...I think it was called Mighty Max...anyways, that show was pretty cool, I wish it had been on at other times besides 6am.

The Batman/Superman/Xmen cartoons were cool too.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Hmmm i was like super obsessed with Sailor moon i also watched rugrats and hey arnold and doug funnie xD also on the same channel as sailor moon once that got cancelled i liked the winx club and then i believe it was called W.I.T.C.H. they had powers and their names spelled witch :-p yeh yeh thats funny right? xD laugh with me

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Shin Chan! I loved it so much! And Tom and Jerry. Actually, scrap loved. I still love them.

I'm still young, and I like Naruto and Avatar now. ;d

:053:

Nicole

Smash Champion
@Yaaaay: I dunno what it was like in Europe during your childhood, but Shin Chan is a dirty cartoon in America...for adults only. It is pretty hilarious though.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It was humorous here, with the perverted scenes still there, but nobody really minded or even talked about those scenes : P

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Also, does anyone remember that show about the kid with the magic hat that took him to a bunch of different dimensions? He hung out with a birdman and a viking...I think it was called Mighty Max...anyways, that show was pretty cool, I wish it had been on at other times besides 6am.
Yeah, it was Mighty Max. ^_^

I liked all those, and of course Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@Yaaaay: I dunno what it was like in Europe during your childhood, but Shin Chan is a dirty cartoon in America...for adults only. It is pretty hilarious though.
Which is why it's removed. :p But it wasn't bad imo... The jokes that weren't really aimed for the children also weren't understood by them. I remember my parents laughing on some parts whereas I didn't find it funny at all (I know do though ;p). I just ignored those jokes.
Besides, no child was retarted enough to dance and show his a$$ and dance except for maybe Xonar.

But yeah... I remember everyone watched Shin Chan, regardless of their age... Good times good times.

Also, I see a lot of people mentioning Animaniacs. That show is actually the most hated one here.

:053:

Top Bottom