• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'd never be able to pull off something like that, really. I leave it to the professionals, and I'll just admire from afar. I'd be a judge if I could help it, though. XD

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I'd never want to dress up like a female unless I some day ever decided to go with the extreme of actually becoming one :ohwell:
If I had a way of switching between being myself as a man, myself as a woman, and myself as I am now, I would switch a whooooooooooooooooooole lot.

I think it's funny that you wouldnt dress like a woman :p If you were a woman, do you see yourself picking up all the traditionally "girly" things? Or basically staying a male lesbian, inside a woman's body? I don't know what you're like in RL, so I'm just curious how that would turn out :p

If I could switch, I would try a lot of new things :o But I don't think the things I like would change. I think having the pure male and pure female bodies at my disposal would be more of a novelty than anything, and I would default back to how I am now for most things :p

hiROI

Smash Lord
OH dear, this whole talking of judging reminds me of the Peach American Judging of Looks contest we had xD We should have a drag contest! Post pictures of you dragging!

I would go into details, but my drag will be superfluous. Nothing will touch me, and White Peach and PchKid will go back to the dumpsters

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Rice. I'm half Asian.

Oh, and chocolate. But you can get too much chocolate (well not really, but too much sugar will make you go bleh) and never really tire of rice (unless your belly is completely full.)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Most types of italian foods for me.

(i kinda died and went to heaven when i went to Italy. the food was good, the women were stunningly hot and i got to go to Florence~~ Like Florence is my favorite European city evar and my favorite Renaissance Poet came from there too =D )

I guess that means it's time for a new question. What type of food in the world is the best to you?
Depends how hunger I am. Which I do not get as hungry anymore, so I do not eat all that much. Although, I love the Fogo de Ciao place. I guess I would go with meat then?

My favorite treat is a coconut banana shake.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I love bakery sweets! Not like donuts and stuff, but real bakery. When I go to college, I need to work at the local bakery.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Puerto Rican Rice and Beans. I'm half PR so obviously I'd love it.

Empanadas, Spaghetti, Pizza, just about anything. I'm a thin guy with an appetite comparable to Rosie O'Donnell.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Anything, really... though I oddly enough like most things that are oriental or Italian. I can explain the Italian part, being a quarter of one, but the other I have no idea for.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So today i took a nice shower and it was for some reason the best feeling ever! Today's question is what is your favorite michael jackson song and why? mine is You are not Alone reasons are self explanatory

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Whatever I'm in the mood for really. Usually salads or beef.

EDIT: Oh junk wrong question lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ummmmmmmm......I dont really listen to MJ stuffs wasnt much of a fan growing up but I remember thriller cuz of the dance =/ seemed really over hyped buut i also saw the music vid or w.e. soooo yeh xD

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
So today i took a nice shower and it was for some reason the best feeling ever! Today's question is what is your favorite michael jackson song and why? mine is You are not Alone reasons are self explanatory
Man in the Mirror is my favorite of all time
beside Thriller, and Can't stop till you get enough.

Top Bottom