• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

Metatitan

Smash Master
I wouldn't count a fox as an exotic pet, exotic pets are more along the illegal types/pets not kept in the country of origin. I'm not sure what the exact definition is but I'm pretty sure if you pulled a whole Fox and the Hound scenario, your Tod wouldn't count as an exotic pet.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
exotic pet = pet fox

foxes are so pretty.
This'll make your day, then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl61sWrFgRk

For an exotic pet... I have a few in mind. If we're going for sheer beauty, I'd easily go with a siberian tiger. Possibly even a cougar, but in all reality I'll always be just as happy with a kitty of my own. I don't need or think about owning any big kitties. ^_^

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Fox's are exotic in my eyes. I consider exotic pet to be a pet you don't see everyday, like a Fox, a Skunk (yeah, people who have skunks as pets actually exist), a tiger, etc.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
How would you describe your Peach? Like personality and playstyle? And what kind of music do you see or hear when you play as her? A theme so to speak.
My Peach is moderately fuzzy and turns quickly in the sun. It compliments cobblers and makes a great substitute for a portion of Huckleberry in Huckleberry pie. I cannot speak for theme music per-say, but i will confess to considering biting into my peach when listening to Rachmaninoff.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
heheh mikey and kyon already know my peach's theme. but ill post it here for anyone else who wants to take a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDsWq6qL04

as for my peach...She is a berserker. My peach will throw her thick skull at the same brick wall until that piece of **** is broken down into tiny bits (doesnt always mean this is the best way however). i also see her as being an evil sadist keeping people alive for as long as possible (also, not the best sort of thing to have in actual matches) thats why i think The Witch of Absolute; Lambadelta's theme works well with my peach (atleast her remixed one)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d588pDOS3s8

That's my Peach's theme so far, methinks. She's completely random, and will just as randomly go into a super aggro mode as much as getting super predictable, yet absolutely refuses to die. She'll even just start skipping around and doing silly things just for laughs and to see what the opponent will do, as well as try to see what will work and what won't. Most times, I feel like she just doesn't care and wants to have as much fun as possible. However, when she's serious... Hee hee hee... :demon:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I don't know what my Peach's theme would be. I'll edit this with a song that fits her. Personality wise she's pretty modest. Doesn't think she's that good compared to everyone else. She's really shy too, which is why she wants to keep the opponent away with turnips and spacing. She's really clumsy too, so she needs help from a few friends, which became the ice climbers. They get along really well :).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I actually have 2 theme songs. One for my Peach and one for me. reason i have 2 is cause I feel like I am one with my character with all the time I put into her since 2008 when brawl first came out. And I believe these 2 songs go perfectly with us.

This would me my song for my Peach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4S23gkFOmk

My Peach is likes to mess with peoples heads and go mostly on mindgames. I don't like to play aggressive or flashy. Straight D unless I have to rush in. But mostly D play. it's like a game of chess. You can't just go in taking peices without thinking (Defensive/Mindgames/strats). Cause your army can get taken just a well. You have to plan out how to get chess parts on the board so yours don't get eaten. And don't use your best peices so carelessly. (Kill moves with Peach) Cause I can lose my Best peices early and my enemy still has all his. then it will be harder for me to win. Since I know the ypical Peach play and see all that people do with her, I know what people would expect from a Peach. So I keep that in mind and hit them with something that they can't see cming. That's How I play with thier heads and dish out random stuff/mindgames. I might also do something that they might see from a peach then just change the typical set up at the end, competlely mind ****ing them.

And this song represents me. if you listen to the words carefully, this explains me. If you have a hard time hearing the lyrics, the lyrics are in the descriptions so you can read it as the song goes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aALeFDQanJY

The way my life has been and gone. I am not the same person I was back when I was younger. It seem like nothing would go well for me. Yet I keep going.

And this also relates to brawl. I lost my title as 1-3 best Peach main. and it seems like I can never get it back. doing so bad in tournaments. Making me look like a joke and nothing of a Peach player anymore. I am like 8th or 9th in Peach ranks. I dropped so hard and it upsets me how I lost it all. Yet I am still here fighting to get back my status and get back to where I trully belong. This includes changing who I am. Been through alot that I should have just gave up and be embarrassed about how I done with Peach for half a year. Even had people be cruel to me cause of it then bring out other Peachs players to TRY and make me feel like ****. Yet I am still going. And not let anything stand in my way. I will get back my status as 1-3 best, then go for straight 1st. I came too far in summer of 09, and I am not about to let all that go to waste. I been through to much to get to that level. And I am gonna get it back and go beyond that. Dark.Pch will ****ing come back with a vengeance. I'll keep my 8th/9th rank for now with no regret now. But wait till inner self comes out. I refuse to quit and refuse to end here. Let it be known.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...Dajayman...do you even play peach to have a peach theme song? O_O I have a Pit theme song for myself but....he isnt peach sooo meh oh wells =[

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
It's basically EXACTLY how I feel. Why should people care that I'm gay? I'm me, and the part of me that is homosexual is only a VERY small part. Just being thrown into a stereotype because people can't handle variations and shades of gray just irk me so very very much. ;.;

Maybe I have been oblivious to the whole thing because it never really affected me. I never really sought out any relationships with anyone. Heck, I never really pursued friendships even. But anyway, I have been hearing quiet a lot about 'gay marriage' stuff going around lately and it got me noticing the other stuff regarding the topic.

From that blog, most of what I have noticed is true. Basically the only people speaking out on that topic are the extremists. The people who are against gays end up caring so much about it they protest against it. Then, there are those for it who end up struting around being gay so much they end up making the sterotypes even worse. And that is what irks me the most are those extremists.

I do not understand why people should care so much about gay marriage that they protest against it? What is wrong with it? Nothing?! The biggest reason I see people against it is merely religous issues. People say it is against the religon for marriage of the same gender. But, doesn't these seem oddly similar to the religous persecution that happened to the jews and other ethnic groups during World War II? That whole event turned out to be like this. The world mostly agrees that while people are different regarding religon, people are still people and we should not hurt them merely for believing differently. These is in short what we call 'religous tolerance'. Because of this, I do not understand why people cannot accept a similar concept regarding gay marriage. It's a pointless issue to protest against because it never harms anyone. So the opinions differ, suck it up and tolerate it. That's the supposed 'adult' way of dealing with your diferences. Accept it and go on.

Now, regarding the other side of the trouble are the people keeping the sterotypes going. They are equally annoying for those who do not want the sterotypes which generates negative outlooks regarding themselves. However, that is the problem. The extremists are the ones who are getting all of the attention. The bulk of the people who it really concerns are normal people who are trying to make a living in life with the particular interests they have (being gay or not gay). But, this group of people are staying too quiet. They need to get out there and actually break those sterotypes down or prove how stupid it is for persons to prohibit someone from doing an action when it causes no harm or problems to anyone around them.

There was a quote I remember hearing about that sums up my opinion greatly. I do not recall who said it or much of all of the words, but it told something like this.

"Everyone has a duty and responsibility to be involved in the politics of the world for if you do nothing, then someone else is telling you how to live your life."

Afterthought
I am starting to wonder if this was even on topic to the purposed question. Uh oh...

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I want to post more on this but it's morning and I have work in less than an hour :p It's really one of those loaded cultural things that says quite a lot--in a way that isnt always readily understandable. Gay pride and Gay Pride are not synonymous, but the latter celebrates the former.

I just want to make one comparison quickly, before I forget.

Let's say, there's some kind of Mexican Pride where part of their celebration is something unique to them, like Mexican food. Having Mexican food at a Mexican Pride just makes sense, right? Celebrating with something "your own."

Now how is that any different than a high-heel drag queen race? It's not. Drag queens are unique to the gay subculture, and much like a fancy paella (if you're from Spain, sorry, not Mexican so I'm stretching this because I don't have timeeeee), a drag queen demands attention. But for some reason negative sentiment is attached to "drag queens" as part of the poster for the gay community, when it is just a small part of the culture (just like paella is just one recipe of a cuisine), and people are like "that's too much!" Is a drag queen "too gay"? Is paella "too Spanish"? There's a lot of that self-loathing bias, I think, going on.

I HAVE TO SHOWER AND GET READY BYE

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
WASH THAT WEAVE GURL

I'll respond to that post soonish, i just woke up early for the first time in centuries and my head is still kinda hazy from teh sleeps

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
^^^
I don't think it has anything t do with "Too Gay". It is just not fair to the gay people who are not flamboyant butterflies to be lumped into the same category as the ones that are.
People are not born to be that flamboyant. It is a learned behavior, it's unnatural, and they take it over the top for attention for some-odd reason. I am constantly compared to a neighbor from down the street because he is also gay, but the difference is that he is a cross-dresser, has a different guy at his house every other day, and parades it around. Nobody gives the down to earth guys a chance...
I think that blog was Dead-on.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Ugh, the topic 'homosexuality' is so present in my life that I just want to sleep for 12 hours only because I get so frustrated, which I did in total yesterday and today. Tuesday, around 2AM, my mom wakes up and tells me we have to talk about something serious. I knew this was coming a galaxy away, and basically had the scenario all planned out in my head. She's like 'Are you a homosexual or not? I know Kyon is and I'm fine with him, but I care about you. And I need an answer.' For some reason, I froze, my heart rate stopped for a moment, and i just dazed off. It was time to come out of Narnia. But I just couldn't :( And she kept on saying that no one in her family is gay so it OBVIOUSLY must not mean its by blood. And then she would rise things from the past that played some humongous factors in my life saying that it was impossible to affect my sexual orientation. And she's saying so many stupid things like 'Why would you want to be a homosexual?' I was just getting frustrated with the way she portrayed the situation and I'm just getting sick and tired. I feel like such a hypocrite for not coming out when I had the chance. I fight for LGBT rights in my school, in the community, basically anywhere I can get the word out. Heck, on my AP Euro exam, on the Free Response Question scrap pages, I wrote "Allow Gay Marriage" before time ran out. This has nothing to do with the question, but a sista gotta pour the emotions out before they break out.

Regarding the question, even though I am quite loud and show my sexuality off to pluto, I agree with what he says. And being flamboyant isn't 'unnatural'. Thats similar to saying that being 'quiet' is unnatural. I personally believe that both Gay Pride and Gay pride are equally important. Without Gay Pride, us homosexuals won't have any states to get married in or civil unions. They put their reputation and even life on the line to give a heads up to the world, saying that the LGBT have every right to be as miserable and miraculous as a heterosexual. The Gay pride portion of the community is equally important since they give a 'third dimension' to the LGBT world. These people let the world know, 'hey, we're gay, but it doesn't mean that lesbians like to wear tough leather and guys don't have the latest set of NYX Cosmetics.'

tl;dr

Both Gay Pride and Gay pride are equally important in my eyes.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow strong post in that blog. I'm indifferent on the subject of homosexuality, but I do agree that the "rainbows, thongs, and poppers" side of it all can be pretty annoying and unnecessary at times. I like people who are themselves first and foremost. That's why I quickly got along with Mikey when I first met him, because he's real and I respect that.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
meh, the dozens of socal homosexuals i've met in smash seem pretty genuine. some more girly than others but i haven't met anyone that's super flamboyant so i rly don't know what to make of that blogpost.

and hiroi, idk man. your mom clearly knows that you're gay and it's unfortunate that it seems like that there won't be any way that she's gonna make it easy for you but **** i hope you feel comfortable enough to live with whatever decision you make in regards to coming out. just don't do anything dumb like trying to date girls and lie to yourself.

Top Bottom