• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

White-Peach

Smash Ace
No. It's a combination of joy and dread. It usually doesnt matter to me what people think, but I hate disappointing my family. Time passes and people ask questions that I don't like/want to answer because it might disappoint them. Idk. I like it when we're together and nobody asks "sensitive" questions lol

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Is there a family member you usually love to see the most as is more than others?
My sister~
Not just because she's the only family member that knows that I'm gay and accepts it, but it just comes naturally when compared to the other family members.

- My daddy divorced with my mom because he couldn't control his alcohol/smoking problems.
-My mommy seems to act rather stressed 80% of the time and it seems to spread to other family members when she makes contact with them.
- My little brother has a rather bad case of autism and only says what food he wants.

I also like being with my sister because she plays video games about as much as me~

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
When will the Peach GD thread come back? I am sad. :cry:
Never, now go take your crocodile tears elsewhere ^_^

Umm my family are people who i love more than others. but outside of that is probably my friend courtney, he (yes i said he. his name is courtney and don make fun of it Dx) and i have been best friends since i was like 6 or something and im turning 20 in 5 months...so you do the math. but i love this guy like a brother i never had. even though he gets really attacted to his GFs and never calls me that skanky hoe <3

but as for family...My sister, she and i get along wonderfully and we never fight. we are always there for eachother when we need it the most and all that good stuff. but i cant exclude my parents though (if im being redundant to my last post sorry x3)

and as for todays question, i already have an exotic pet! A dumerils boa. named cleopatra! shes so cute and stuff but shes been acting very silly thinking my hand is food and trying to nom it XD.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ugh, I thought WE asked the question to Kyon and other people could answer. Lol, I'm going to have to use tired johns because it was almost 8:00 am when I posted. Didn't read the OP right.
Sorry. :cry:

I'd want a pet tiger. It's like a big, adorable kitty. :3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Blasphemy! No big, killer cat is cuter than a tiger.
Last time i checked...tigers have been known to maul humans. and honestly they arent very "cute". Fearsome would be a adjective far more descriptive to that of a tiger's nature

Metatitan

Smash Master
Actually big cats are apparently really friendly in captivity. It's just that, unlike dogs, if they aren't, you don't really have the power to fend them off.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Actually big cats are apparently really friendly in captivity. It's just that, unlike dogs, if they aren't, you don't really have the power to fend them off.

Thats why i said "known to maul" i didnt actually imply that they ALWAYS maul. plus thats just in captivity. what about the ones in the wild? and even if they are in captivity, tigers are still wild animals and no matter of training can completely eradicate natural instincts. It can be locked up, but never completely killed :)

loltiger

In my opinion tigers seem to be sought after for their powerful nature and fearsomeness. Humans have always craved for powerful things, and Tigers happen to be one of those animals that humans look at and see raw power.

thats my look at things

Metatitan

Smash Master
Thats why i said "known to maul" i didnt actually imply that they ALWAYS maul. plus thats just in captivity. what about the ones in the wild? and even if they are in captivity, tigers are still wild animals and no matter of training can completely eradicate natural instincts. It can be locked up, but never completely killed :)

loltiger

In my opinion tigers seem to be sought after for their powerful nature and fearsomeness. Humans have always craved for powerful things, and Tigers happen to be one of those animals that humans look at and see raw power.

thats my look at things
The question would be what you would have as a pet. If it's a pet I'd assume it's been tamed lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well...I think i already has exotic pets =/ hamster, two tigers, and a snake......uhhhhhh I also want to eventually get a guinea pig hmmm i wish i had a horse cuz i love riding horses. uhhh....I actually wish i had like...a zoo kind of thing cuz I LOVE ANIMALS but...i cant xD umm r those exotic? xD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
The question would be what you would have as a pet. If it's a pet I'd assume it's been tamed lol.
I guess i got too deep into my thoughts. ah oh well ^_^;

but now that i think of it instead of having something that i already have, i want to have a pet rock :3 thats pretty exotic. it does alot of trick and such too! and nobody tell me different or i shall have you face the full extent of my magic power! >:3

Top Bottom