• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] SummerSmash 2012 - February 18th - Over $1,500 in cash and prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordsaint

Smash Master
why would you pay for tiger anyway

even if its cheaper, price match duuude.

how long should i come up for? is matt housing me?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Price match expires this year on the 31st, and you cant price match anything over that date.

:/

Unless, they reintroduce it in 2012. I'd say anyones best bet is to take advantage of the jetstar christmas sale, and the boxing day sale that starts at 12am

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Leave the spam for that other website plz.

Imma try my best to come to this. I can probably get my parents to treat it as some sort of belated schoolies thing if I have to:smirk:

Splice

Smash Hero
I was going to come but my 7 year old cousin is having a birthday party around the same time

And she will be playing smash bros brawl with her school friends and so I'd rather go to that because I think the skill of the players will be much higher and the event will be much more worthwhile

As much as I love y'all, I already know I can beat all you clowns, gotta reach new heights y'know?

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
I was going to come but my 7 year old cousin is having a birthday party around the same time

And she will be playing smash bros brawl with her school friends and so I'd rather go to that because I think the skill level of the players will be much more my skill level and the event will be much more worthwhile
It will be worthwhile becuase you have the skill level of a 5 year old and your just not as good as us pros

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

And she will be playing smash bros brawl with her school friends and so I'd rather go to that because I think the skill of the players will be much higher and the event will be much more worthwhile

As much as I love y'all, I already know I can beat all you clowns, gotta reach new heights y'know?
But I'm going to summersmash. :(

Unless I can come?

lol leisha

Dekar289

Smash Hero
everyone to splice's cousin's birthday for the real major
no character restrictions

MTGod

Smash Champion
I was planning a trip for Sydney (poker winnings lololol), then I realised this was on for the same dates D:

So who's going to this? I don't really play Brawl anymore (I'll scrub out 0-2 probs) but I wanna catch up with peeps. Thus it wouldn't be a good idea to go to Sydney if everyone's in Brisbane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom