• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] SummerSmash 2012 - February 18th - Over $1,500 in cash and prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Alright!!!!!!!!! Am keen to get some QLD Catherine knowledge to put to use :D

Still need to sort out accommodation though - I'd be super appreciative if someone could house me (I'm not a druggie), or if other OoSers want to split a hotel bill (second option though, because flight moneys)

EDIT: Of course bud! Jei makes my day!

MTGod

Smash Champion
@AA: I haven't played in a while, but I'd definitely be up for a few games. It's inevitable that I'd play some soku before Feb so I won't be complete scrub. I play keyboard though, just a heads up. Hopefully you play stick, otherwise we'll have to LAN up :p

@Scoot: When are you heading up/leaving QLD?

Love is Over!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Alright, so I'll get there early (6.25AM uggggggh) on the 14th Feb, until the 22 Feb. Wooooooooohohhohohh

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I might put in for a week's annual leave for the week people are up here.

I can drive, house etc.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

MTGod

Smash Champion
That'd be so awesome if you did Vyse, keep me posted aye!

Toki/AA: If need be I can play stick but I don't have anywhere near as good control over my spasticness with it... I can bring my keyboard, but we'd still need a computer to play it on.

I'm open to money matches in Soku ($5 max) and Catherine ($20 max). Not confident in Brawl whatsoever, so would prefer seriouslies/friendlies only there.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Is this a one or two day thing?

I have uni on both the Friday and the Monday.

Chance of attending is gradually falling.

:phone:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Pretty sure its a two day event...

Not sure if it games are set to a certain day or if its 2 games on the same day.
Good point...what games will be played on what days??

Also me going to Brisbane might result in Bryce attending this tournament so ya'll should be thankful to me ;)
Bryce > everyone in QLD. No offense.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
taken from teh first post: What: 9am Start! Brawl Doubles - Singles Saturday, Melee Doubles - Singles Sunday

you say you might bring bryce?

if you can then i'll attempt to convince josh to turn up.

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Pantsmann/Dif?: Acceptedge :D Should we wait until after or before our Grand Finals set to have this MM? After the next tournament I won't be WA's best though - Rob is kicking my ***.

@Jei: Sick, Bryce might be coming! I wonder if he'll recognise me hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom