• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
a majority of them will be on waffles's channel.

but good stuff pp, you owe me a rock paper scissors money match.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we played RPS at school today cuz we were trying to decide whether to include jokers in the deck in asshole

so I was the pro-joker side and some douche was on the anti-joker side and I said RPS 2/3 winner gets to choose

so he's like alright (lol he just doesn't know)

so I know that it's a 95% chance that scrubs will start off with Rock (like melee scrubs start off with falco, same thing), so I decide to lead with paper...its the most common anti-rock choice in today's metagame iirc

anyway I totally outplay him and execute perfectly and win game 1...so game 2 he's like aight same stage (SALTY AS **** LOL) and round 2 is always fun cuz you get to use your knowledge of your opponents against them...

so the douche I was playing was an honors kid and did church youth groups and all that so I knew he thought he was better than everyone else. using this knowledge I figured he would try and trick me by going for Rock again trying to play off common tendencies to switch choices after game 1...

"Rock..."

I looked into his eyes, I had already formulated the perfect strategy. It was all up to my execution now.

"Paper..."

This is what I'd spent countless nights reading AT threads in the RPS backroom for...I knew all the methods, all the theories behind it...

"Scissors..."
I looked into his eyes, and I saw the faintest glimmer, the glimmer of a fool who thinks he'd already won. It was when I saw this that I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was already over.

"Shoot!"

we got jokers in our asshole deck.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
a majority of them will be on waffles's channel.

but good stuff pp, you owe me a rock paper scissors money match.
SCISSORS

And god**** Dr. PP:

Good stuff man. Really great to see you finally win a national; it was awesome watching you :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was very mean to him in-game but he's a great guy haha.

Also thanks bro! =)

Enjoy the upcoming hype stuff I have vs kk and jman and m2k(maaad hype imo =p)!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did you get to play non sand bagging Mango PP?
Yeah, I beat his Marth like 70% of the friendlies, and lost most of the matches vs his Fox like 2-3 stock(though I had a nasty 3 stock comeback on BF haha). Gotta stay confident and go in hard vs Fox, that's something I tried to remember after that set. It's hard/extremely difficult to counter an intelligent Fox's approach.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
DR PP NUMBER 1
Good **** man, keep it up. Inspiration to many falcos, myself included.

unknown522

Some guy
I didn't say he was bad, unless that was just separate.

Thanks man! =)
oh yeah, that was separate. I just didn't quote Aldwyn because I was lazy.

But yeah, you did amazing at this. I'm sorry that we didn't get to play more like we said that we would, so that we could practice the fox/falco matchup. If you go to pound 5, then we'll definitely get some more in.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
im just here to ride on some ****...Srsly, no homo.

congrats man. im dying to see the vids.
Hahaha well thanks dude. =)

oh yeah, that was separate. I just didn't quote Aldwyn because I was lazy.

But yeah, you did amazing at this. I'm sorry that we didn't get to play more like we said that we would, so that we could practice the fox/falco matchup. If you go to pound 5, then we'll definitely get some more in.
Oh cool.

Dude yeah I need more Fox work I think. So we'll definitely play at Pound. =)

Lol i figured this thread would become the Good Stuff PP thread haha.
Shhh I like it. =p

pp imma getchu next time

you're amazing btw
not if I get you first. =p

you **** too. =)

pfft, 3-0, no ties.
I didn't tie with m2k.

MM?

That's how Italians are ;) I indeed really hope Overlord sparked some interest in Italy. Being an overshadowed community of and overshadowed community makes it quite hard to catch worldwide attention =P.
I'm half-italian. =p

Hey guys, held a smash tourny a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E48B2302FF91869F

Looking for some critique! I beat SwordSaint + Jpeg, and lose to Bacon.

PP, I am completely aware of the 'static' approaching..I dunno, I'm..working on it i guess?

I get sum sexy **** though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqyFfjL881o&p=E48B2302FF91869F

1:10 :D watch dat.

CRITIQUE?!
I'll get to it in a bit hopefully.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Coming to Europe and smashing would be incredibly cool, but I have no idea when it would happen.

If the opportunity presents itself in any way, then you can believe I'll take it though. =)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i wish your friendlies vs mango's fox were recorded.

i wanna learn the falco vs fx matchup from the fox side, and if he was beating you as cleanly as you say, it'd be good to see

on another note, you ***** jman lol
his chaingrabbing isnt that good though otherwise i think he would have doen a lot better tbh

Top Bottom