• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Eh the CG'ing wasn't THAT far off at times, but my punishes were pretty off sometimes as well, so it seems even enough to me. I just got the hit first a lot more.

LOL KK my Sheik is bad/not nearly good enough to teach you anything and you should teach me Sheik if anything obviously.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
hey good **** peepee
a saw dem results and i was like "****"

and good **** KK since you be lurking this thread aswell
Because the Falco boards **** son. The Falco boards vs other boards are like R Kelly and that girl he pissed on, they have no chance.

unknown522

Some guy
Oh cool.

Dude yeah I need more Fox work I think. So we'll definitely play at Pound. =)
Alright. I'll be looking for you.

LOL KK my Sheik is bad/not nearly good enough to teach you anything and you should teach me Sheik if anything obviously.
he always says that stuff to me too. The best thing to do is roll your eyes at him and ignore it until he goes away. ;)

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
So, I'm having trouble against my friend's Peach. We go pretty even but I don't want to lose to a woman, so I need some general advice on the Falco vs Peach matchup. He likes to use many turnips.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
understand that when he has a turnip he cant downsmash or sheild grab, so when he has a turnip is probably one of the safest times to approach him

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
understand that when he has a turnip he cant downsmash or sheild grab, so when he has a turnip is probably one of the safest times to approach him
Wow, I didn't know he can't dsmash, that's his favourite move! Thanks.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
he always says that stuff to me too. The best thing to do is roll your eyes at him and ignore it until he goes away. ;)
Ryan teach me SheikySheik

So, I'm having trouble against my friend's Peach. We go pretty even but I don't want to lose to a woman, so I need some general advice on the Falco vs Peach matchup. He likes to use many turnips.
Why is Falco fighting in the kitchen?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
unknown, yu used to be a mod?

or is that postbit from something like previous/current mbr leadership

Kanelol

Smash Lord
first, good **** PP ilu <3

second, shine grab is the best shield pressure of all time

third, should i just always u-tilt instead of shine marth during a combo. cuz i play this marth with ******** DI all the time and i can never connect shine into another d-air, regardless of percent :[

Top Bottom