• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Since when is any match-up easy? He never said the match-up was easy, just in samus' favor. What other samus players have you gotten opinions from? What falco players that play against top level samus players have you gotten opinions from? Really you have just been spouting your own opinion, which i'm fine with, but throwing around your opinion as universal opinion is a whole other issue.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Imagine Twitch's mustache.

That's basically what his Falcon is like.
lol. dat dirt stache.

hmm...i think hugs would beat leffen in a very interesting set. and that shiz and zhu are better falcos. but i'm just a ganon main from NC, so my opinion is probably invalid or something.

Max?

Smash Champion
I won't bring anyone else into this (since I'm pretty sure I'd beat you), I just find it funny that you think you'd **** m2k... or an on point scar, for that matter.
I don't got **** on m2k, but you, scar and Jesiah can all bring it. Word on the street around here is you're fake as ****.

wait, it's easier for me to talk shit? or for you to talk shit? I can't tell. You can come to me home boy.

I'm not trying to go for a skill contest, I haven't seriously played smash for a few years. I'm just tired of the bitching. But I already won $18k off this game, and I don't have to prove shit.

my bad @ niko.
Congrats on winning all that money 50,000 years ago.

Max?

Smash Champion
Nice try, but I place in tournaments and make money. Might not be 18k+, but then again this isn't 2005 and we aren't sponsored by a faceless corporation. You might actually know that if you kept up to date with things and were relevant in today's metagame, but I'll forgive you this time.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I like the direction this thread is going, it's fun to read again! I'm a nobody, but I feel like I'm going to have to start insulting someone!

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm genuinely surprised he made that much. That borders what Ken made right?
PC claims he made $50,000 in one year during the MLG days. That doesn't take into account the cost of travel, tournies he didn't place in but spent money on entering and other factors, so it ended up being less than that overall. It's completely possible Mow made that much, but seeing as how he's fake, probably not.

Also Zhu, are you going to be at the Brooklyn tourney on the 20th or are you back in SoCal then? I'd like to get another chance to play you again before you head back.

D

Deleted member

as opposed to the big money you won? <$20 from teams might buy you subway.

you keep saying i'm outdated from the metagame but the way you place you were clearly never in it at all. again, stay free.

I played melee for 4 years seriously and 2 more on the side. $18k isn't a lot after playing so long.

edit: ken is documented at over $100k, not counting stuff that wasn't documented. I think AZ did the tally some time ago. I know chu made somewhere between $60-70k

Max?

Smash Champion
lolllll

Mow please feel free to put your money and years of experience where your mouth is. If I'm so bad, prove it.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
PC claims he made $50,000 in one year during the MLG days. That doesn't take into account the cost of travel, tournies he didn't place in but spent money on entering and other factors, so it ended up being less than that overall. It's completely possible Mow made that much, but seeing as how he's fake, probably not.

Also Zhu, are you going to be at the Brooklyn tourney on the 20th or are you back in SoCal then? I'd like to get another chance to play you again before you head back.
I was debating on going just because I'm kinda burnt out Smash wise. I'll see though, it's very very possible that I go, so yeah, I wanted some Doc practice too.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Insults, challenges, and claims of making multiple grand at Smash?

Falco boards too legit.

D

Deleted member

lolllll

Mow please feel free to put your money and years of experience where your mouth is. If I'm so bad, prove it.
i'll gladly accept your donations. it won't convince you that you're bad if the tournament results already don't.

cash only please.

Niko45

Smash Master

Max?

Smash Champion
I like this Crush kid.

i'll gladly accept your donations. it won't convince you that you're bad if the tournament results already don't.

cash only please.
lol alright, well please feel free to actually come out to a tournament to back up your claims.

Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot who I was talking to. You just keep hiding behind that keyboard and holding onto the past.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
Saying "hurr durr i got 17th hugs post is invalid" is much more dogmatic than quoting a top players opinion
hey bro i know you are cool and all but please look up the words "dogma" and "dogmatic" before you try and use them again, thanks.

But I already won $18k off this game
^^^^^^^^
LMFAO

hey guyz hey guyz im actually an arab prince who found a genie in a bottle. come at me trololololol

i feel like umbreon would get stomped by the average player today. just saying lol, kind of ridiculous how bad his theory is

edit: umbreon go to apex and i will MM u for $50 NO JOKE. im dead serious. if u are so good then u can beat me npnp and get your $$$

Max?

Smash Champion
Actually Mow, if we do MM (which will never happen because you are fake as ****), you should use Marth so you can show me what Niko and HBK are doing wrong ;)

D

Deleted member

i disagree with niko on some things but he and hbk are clearly legit players.

i'm moving to DC in ~3 weeks. i'll play anyone at any tournaments that happen down there.

I'm about an average player now @ straight8, but i really did win about $18k over 6 years. i literally couldn't have gone through college without it.

Top Bottom