• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Shroomed

Smash Master
I really hope Kage's account gets banned sometime soon.

Kage, you are a really cool guy in person and all that, but you really should stop posting.

We should have a 2/3 set and loser deletes his smashboards account.
(I might extend that to facebook because you're bad on there too so no offense but I might delete you so I don't have to see your posts LOL)

You just sound completely ******** and gay man I'm sorry.

I didn't fully read all of Leffen's posts, but was he calling me free or what?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Pretty funny only WC says **** like that, you punk. Sorry if the truth is too much for you, stay ignorant.

Edit: You've done nothing but to attack me when I'm trying to help in someway.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I feel like breaking bad habits will take FOREVER. Like rolling for no reason with falco

Lately I have had to consciously think about small stuff like JC grabs, WD OoS and all, but that's when I develop tunnel vision and start to do bad.

Is there any surefire way to fix this? btw I play with people scrubbier than me.
One way you can try to fix this is playing lv.1 cpus. remember to take it slow. You wont make a lot of mistakes. Remember to always have a goal you want to accomplish that day. I hope I helped enough.

crush

Smash Master
Pretty funny only WC says **** like that, you punk. Sorry if the truth is too much for you, stay ignorant.

i think you guys should still do the money match it would be exciting and if you win shroomed loses his account.

Shroomed

Smash Master

I have nothing against you at all man! And I'm all for hearing the truth, but the way you post it turns your truth into flat out ***********. If you would speak English I think we'd be able to take you more seriously.

Walt

Smash Ace
Lol at loser deletes their FB.

Cowboys would be embarrassed of our measly wagers.

Not that it isn't a bad bet. It's just funny.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I really don't understand that.. I talk the way I talk.. idk, it's the way I see it.. if it sounds ******** I'm sorry for being myself. (Which doesn't make sense, I can't be sorry for that.. You have to accept it.) If you don't well.. what can I do?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
do you have to be a ganon main to understand kage?

maybe.

cause i do.

:ganondorf:

crush, you probably just need to do a little more living to understand kage. 7th grade doesn't really show you the warrior lifestyle too much.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
When you *****s get to 25 years old, maybe you'll be able to answer the questions I've asked. =P I don't see how any of that is ********... it's relevant to increase your happiness and lifestyle. Increasing that is relevant to your skill level in smash.. everything is real.

As for Ganon/Falco.. *sigh*.. lol.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
One way you can try to fix this is playing lv.1 cpus. remember to take it slow. You wont make a lot of mistakes. Remember to always have a goal you want to accomplish that day. I hope I helped enough.
Maybe I should try this... I never play melee unless with friends.

Thanks!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Be like KishPrime and Darkrain and have an avatar match, the loser loses the ability to ever have an avatar ever again.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Kage and his warrior persona are just about the most legit thing on the boards. Does he always make strict sense? No. Does he sometimes sound like a bad manga (lolol redundancy)? Maybe sometimes.

Is he ****ing awesome?

Yes.

I'm just saying.

Doser

Smash Ace
Kage and his warrior persona are just about the most legit thing on the boards. Does he always make strict sense? No. Does he sometimes sound like a bad manga (lolol redundancy)? Maybe sometimes.

Is he ****ing awesome?

Yes.

I'm just saying.
Too bad these aren't Role Playing forums for uninspired tripe.

Doser

Smash Ace
Not interested in listening to or reading your insipid ramblings cut and pasted from the latest weeaboo comics you read.

That warrior spirit sure helped you beat Kels at MIST and do well at Genesis 2, oh wait.

(Me being terrible/worthless/horrible at this game has nothing to do with you not giving garbage advice or being in general an idiot)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Doser, that level of aggressive, negative d*ckholery doesn't make you in any way clever. It makes you Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Whether you're wrong about Kage doesn't matter at this point (you are, FWIW; his message may be clichéd, but he presents it, lives it, in a way that can't help but be hilarious and a little inspiring- you may have heard it before, but you haven't heard it from someone who is absolutely serious and uses it to kick *** at melee) because you've effectively alienated everyone in the thread with your "I hate everything" vibe. You strike me as the kind of guy who takes pride in hating everything, so have fun with that.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kage's mindset is fundamental for learning or improving in anything. Complainers and people who give up never do well at anything.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Most people who are successful have his mindset. I love kage for the person he is, and he is an inspiration to me. Lay off him shroomed >_>

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
one thing to keep in mind about kage is that english isn't his primary language.

not really a john. just something i learned while talking to him.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes, i happen to be a fan boy of bizzarro flame and know everything about him, such as how he 3-stocked kage in a
friendly

Top Bottom