• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
It's true that if you don't keep playing, you are left in the shadows. =)
..................................................................................................................

Kage I like you and all, but your posts are straight up bad, even if you're in character or whatever LOL

Well this was a great distraction from work.
And this is why I've been on smashboards more often...
=D

But yeah, going to Sudden Death really depends on how I feel. It really depends on how much I'm enjoying the game the week of, my controllers are all dead (I borrowed m2k's spare for the entire last tournament) so that actually kills the game for me =/ I'll have to see.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Hey Zhu, did you ever think about making that Post about Falco vs Falcon?
Oh ****, yeah. I had something written but it got erased cause my harddrive died. hmm... I don't know if I'm really in the mood to do it anymore, but if you ever wanna just im me about it, that might be even better.

aim: pigm00ner

How is it bad? It's the truth.. or maybe you don't see the truth in it and that's why it's bad.
I know exactly what you're trying to convey, but the way you express it makes it hard for me to take you seriously sometimes.

Also.

0Room

Smash Lord
Oh ****, yeah. I had something written but it got erased cause my harddrive died. hmm... I don't know if I'm really in the mood to do it anymore, but if you ever wanna just im me about it, that might be even better.

aim: pigm00ner
Alright I'll talk to you about it later then, thanks.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
define "normal"
I mean there's something like being superior in a normal kingdom.. and then there's being normal in a superior kingdom. There's definitely things some people don't see that's going on and that requires intense training and constant practice to be able to do that. I'm starting to see a little bit what they are talking about.. and I can tell you this is the exact reason why I can stay happy most of my time. =P

crush

Smash Master
I mean there's something like being superior in a normal kingdom.. and then there's being normal in a superior kingdom. There's definitely things some people don't see that's going on and that requires intense training and constant practice to be able to do that. I'm starting to see a little bit what they are talking about.. and I can tell you this is the exact reason why I can stay happy most of my time. =P
kage youre a pretty cool guy and oyu doesnt afraid of anything but you didnt even define normal you just gave another random speech about random things that dont make sense lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It makes sense to me.. =) That's like trying to understand God, it doesn't make sense because you aren't at a level where you can understand it. Ahh now it makes more sense, see? =) It's a working progress.. the more you understand about yourself, the more you can be closer to the truth.. I think anyway for now.

Normal is like.. uhh... What you see in your daily life I suppose? There's a billion things more to it then what you see or want to see. =P

crush

Smash Master
It makes sense to me.. =) That's like trying to understand God, it doesn't make sense because you aren't at a level where you can understand it. Ahh now it makes more sense, see? =) It's a working progress.. the more you understand about yourself, the more you can be closer to the truth.. I think anyway for now.

Normal is like.. uhh... What you see in your daily life I suppose? There's a billion things more to it then what you see or want to see. =P
omg dude this is another random-philosophy-doesntmakesense-post lol

and if god doesnt make sense because im not on a level that i can understand it, would he be telling me to get on his level?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well what do you want to do? Like I said once party times over.. when you get home and you are by yourself, what do you think? Do you feel empty? Are you trying to entertain yourself so that you don't feel this way? Oh I know lots of people do that... Do you know how many depressing FB status i've read? It's just meh... Tell me, how do you find happiness? What's the end goal of life? How do you live properly? What's real and what's not real? I won't judge what you want to do but if that end goal is truly enough for you then that's perfectly fine.. if it isn't then you are doing it wrong and that probably means you've forgotten what your dreams were or.. you stopped trying to reach it. How about that? Can you answer all that properly without any trolling? Or is it too scary for you? =p

crush

Smash Master
Well what do you want to do? Like I said once party times over.. when you get home and you are by yourself, what do you think? Do you feel empty? Are you trying to entertain yourself so that you don't feel this way? Oh I know lots of people do that... Do you know how many depressing FB status i've read? It's just meh... Tell me, how do you find happiness? What's the end goal of life? How do you live properly? What's real and what's not real? I won't judge what you want to do but if that end goal is truly enough for you then that's perfectly fine.. if it isn't then you are doing it wrong and that probably means you've forgotten what your dreams were or.. you stopped trying to reach it. How about that? Can you answer all that properly without any trolling? Or is it too scary for you? =p
cool story bro

D

Deleted member

lol I like how after umbreon found out max beat forward he stopped talking XD
1 we're both named max

2 we've both beaten forward

3. i went out to study for my class for part of the afternoon

beating forward is very respectable, no dis no that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Is it really that hard to answer some questions? lol. You aren't a 3 year old kid. Cmon now. If let's say for real, you can't answer them now, then that means you need some training! =P

crush

Smash Master
am fixed (I'm)

Get your scholarship before you respond to Kage's post.
its funny because if you read the whole sentence youre not supposed to use "I'm" there lol. reread the sentence
"im not trolling i just dont understand kages posts and am too lazy to write a good response to any of them "

i started the sentence with "i'm" lol, so i should write "am" after "and" instead.

and also iirc a few months ago someone bashed you for using "to" instead of "too" and you said you didnt care about your grammar on the internet

and im in the 7th grade lol not getting a scholarship anytime soon

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
I feel like breaking bad habits will take FOREVER. Like rolling for no reason with falco

Lately I have had to consciously think about small stuff like JC grabs, WD OoS and all, but that's when I develop tunnel vision and start to do bad.

Is there any surefire way to fix this? btw I play with people scrubbier than me.

Walt

Smash Ace
Playing with people worse than you can help fix bad habits like rolling randomly and no JC grabbing. Just focus on not rolling or JC grabbing for like, an entire day with them. Then work on the other the next time until you've beaten it out of yourself.

Van.

Smash Ace
hey bro i know you are cool and all but please look up the words "dogma" and "dogmatic" before you try and use them again, thanks.

^^^^^^^^
LMFAO

hey guyz hey guyz im actually an arab prince who found a genie in a bottle. come at me trololololol

i feel like umbreon would get stomped by the average player today. just saying lol, kind of ridiculous how bad his theory is

edit: umbreon go to apex and i will MM u for $50 NO JOKE. im dead serious. if u are so good then u can beat me npnp and get your $$$
Firstly, you're right, I'm hella ****ing cool.

Secondly, Dogmatic: Characterized by an authoritative, arrogant assertion of unproved or unprovable principles.

Lets substitute this definition in for the word used in my original sentence so we can expose my profound lack of knowledge. Saying "hurr durr i got 17th hugs post is invalid" is much more characterized by an authoritative, arrogant assertion of unproved or unprovable principles than quoting a top players opinion.

Of course, theres nothing wrong with this sentence- its clear that dogmatic was an appropriate word choice.

Also I think umbreon would tap you, because your fox/falco/whatever you play are probably trash. That said otg would beat umbreon.

You may now proceed to make empty threats about wrestling and shooting me, as you have done to reneblade and G$ before.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha well, the main thing i know about kage is that

he just likes to say things about being manly and trying hard and being warrior like and things like that. but kage at least feels he's posting his earnest feelings about the game

crush's posts just sound like bad troll attempts

crush

Smash Master
haha well, the main thing i know about kage is that

he just likes to say things about being manly and trying hard and being warrior like and things like that. but kage at least feels he's posting his earnest feelings about the game

crush's posts just sound like bad troll attempts
im not a troll dude. go view all my post history and try and find one post that seems anything like trolling. double dog dare

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
why not? your name happens to be a type of orange soda.

and i feel you on the post count thing.

anyway, let's talk about melee

Top Bottom