• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Meta Knights.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I should be like 2nd rank on this.

I've used MK a lot in the past year, pretty much relying on him for the 2nd game of Rainbow or Brinstar.

M2K also lived in Midwest for a while and I played with him a LOTTTTTT. Made my MK mad good.
lmao .

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah I know you and pelca both use MK prolifically, I just c/ped what the PR says

Gichan

Smash Champion
There are also numerous other mk mains/secondaries in canada besides ally.
look at our gta pr...http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=177795

LOL ridiculous, it actually use to be worse

Also check the quebec PR; http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259334

If we aren't on there cause we're not legit enough then at least include holy. But seeing as alphicans is there the ones mentioned should also be on this list. Plus, MK is a huge problem for our scenes in canada. Hoping this actually works.

Staco

Smash Champion
I hope we get a german powerranking soon, so that I also get into this list. :D

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I would 3-stock you. TWICE. in mk dittos.
Chill, lain. I "lmao"ed because I realized then that there basically isn't a top player who hasn't played MK at least once, not because I don't think you are power rank material.
If anything, help out people instead of 3 stocking them and flaunting..

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Nobody that knows that matchup to any extent should be getting three stocked in it.

There's so much guessing in it that you have to be insanely predictable to not get a kill.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Dittos are always terrible. I hate DDD, Falco and Sonic's... they're painful just to watch.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Nobody that knows that matchup to any extent should be getting three stocked in it.

There's so much guessing in it that you have to be insanely predictable to not get a kill.
Or be against M2K. There really isn't that much prediction involved in edge guarding, and good edge guarding can take a large portion of a stock, if not the stock itself.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Or be against M2K. There really isn't that much prediction involved in edge guarding, and good edge guarding can take a large portion of a stock, if not the stock itself.
So I played m2k in friendlies this past weekend. Only 2 and 1 stocks.

Then I played him in tournament this past weekend. There was two stock and a one stock.

BTW New CO PR

Top Bottom