• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Meta Knights.

-Ran

Smash Master
Since I was already working on doing a Snake thread, I figured I might as well do an MK thread as well. I've gone through all of the PR threads that I could find that were recent, and included the name of anyone that has MK next to their name. Let me repeat, if MK is a secondary you use, you are on this list. If there is an error or omission let me know so that I can add/remove the individuals that are on here. I couldn't find the PR's for a lot of states, or I was hesitant to add one that was over eight months old. I'd say that this list is around 30% complete right now.

Snake thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276535

1st.
Ally [Canada... All of it]
Darklink [Arizona]
Dojo [Texas]
Jem [Wa/Id/Or]
Judge [MI]
Lee Martin [Louisiana]
Mew2King [Everywhere]
Moe [Minnesota]
Seibrik [Florida]
Shadow [New York]
Stingers [North Carolina]
Superboom [Alberta]
Tyrant [Socal]
TKD [Tijuana]

2nd.
Ac [Tijuana]
Alphicans [Alberta]
Atomsk [New Jersey]
Sexy Yaz [Utah]
t1mmy [Oregon]

3rd.
Demonic Toon Link [Colorado]
DSF [Socal]
Kool-Aid [New England]
Korn [MD/Va]
Nerd [Wa/Id/Or]
Rag [North Carolina]
Will [Alabama]

4th
Dphat [Texas]
Eggz [Wa/Id/Or]
Fiji [Alberta]
Iearrear [Socal]
Jumpman [Dutch]
MonGo0sE [North Carolina]
Overswarm [Ohio]
Roni [Louisiana]

5th
BloodCross [New England]
Foxy [North Carolina]
Kel [Ohio]
Liam [Sydney]
Nario [New Jersey]
Nene [Tijuana]
Red Halberd [Florida]
Smurf [Pennsylvania]

6th
BoJ [Wa/Id/Or]
D4ba [Texas]
Doom [New Jersey]
Jard [Arizona]
Meteor Master [Sydney]
Pikapika [New York]
Soid [Tijuana]
Xzax [Pennsylvania]

7th
Arsenal [Alberta]
Chaz [Florida]
Inui [New Jersey]
Lvl 0 [Colorado]
Munkus [Alabama]
Tuen [Oregon]

8th
Battousai[Louisiana]
Capem [Ohio]
Darkshifter [Arizona]
Fury [Pennsylvania]
Jtails [New York]
MOSS [New York]
Redhalbred [Florida]
TeeVee [New England]
T1mmy [Wa/Id/Or]
Van Jones [Texas]

9th
Hinkage [New England]
Hero [Arizona]
Krad [Tijuana]
Ksizzle [New Jersey]
Omni [MD/Va]

10th
Curlz [Louisiana]
Lonewolf [Arizona]

Honorable Mentions
Anti [New York]
Big M [New Jersey]
DLA [Illinois]
Dmbrandon [New Jersey]
Eazy [Louisiana]
Izumi [New Jersey]
Orion [New Jersey]
Teh_Spammer [New Jersey]

Disclaimer: Obviously it's impossible to say that being ranked X in a state will translate into another one. Being ranked 10th in a state with only twenty players is substantially different than being ranked tenth in a state such as Texas. This is more about posting about the various accomplishments of Meta Knight players, and creating a nice thread in regards to how MK as a character is doing around the nation/world.

As mentioned before, please help me complete this list by providing me links to the most up to date Power rankings and informing me of who belongs where.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
*looks at OPs sig, looks at OPs OP*

is this some kinda of dramatic hateful irony?

M@v

Subarashii!
Stingers mains rob. And chaz pretty much NEVER plays mk. Unless his marth gets destroyed in a set. Which is like never.

Edit: will mains dk wtf.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Stingers mains rob. And chaz pretty much NEVER plays mk. Unless his marth gets destroyed in a set. Which is like never.
there's a lot of people that only second MK on this list, I wouldn't have assumed that this was for MK MAINS only

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Kel and Overswarm should be higher. :\

Also this list is too long, and should only consist of Mk mains. If we lowered the number of people on the list, then I could make a cool theme for it! xD

-Ran

Smash Master

Edit: will mains dk wtf.
If your power ranking community in your state deemed it important enough to put MK next to your name, then you're going to be on this list.

Kel

Smash Master
Ohio's power rankings are ********. Besides, we have Mew2king at 0, which puts him in a tier of his own.

-Ran

Smash Master
Then don't have Power Rankings. It isn't a matter of comparative skill, but an aggregation of the Power Rankings that all have been posted for our communities.

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Then don't have Power Rankings. It isn't a matter of comparative skill, but an aggregation of the Power Rankings that all have been posted for our communities.
Indeed. There's no way Oregon stacks up that nicely, lol. Interesting project though! The snake one is interesting too. Is there one for each character going?

-Ran

Smash Master
No. I'm just doing Snake and MK. Anyone is welcome to do the research for the other characters.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lol. This is major name search ****. This is actually pretty interesting Ran. What made you want to do this for MK?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol

that update where snipa was number one and i was 9 with gw, was a joke update cuz i lost a bet :p

I'm currently number one with mk on the current PR, and will be in the PR coming up (to be updated shortly)

Top Bottom