• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Meta Knights.

Geddan

Smash Ace
hawaii doesn't have an active PR, but the top would be either Lethal Trilogy or Darkmusician, both of whom use mk when it counts. this has already been unanimously decided on our own site, smashbroshawaii.com. our community doesn't really use smashboards for stuff, just a few individuals such as myself try to keep in touch with the larger community.

and i don't have a link, and don't expect this to be put on the list, but just thought i'd put it out there. >_<

Geddan

Smash Ace
LT is really "hawaii style" while Darkmusician is a lot more like other mks i guess.

he really abuses the fact that most hawaii players don't know how to deal with the nado.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
LT is really "hawaii style" while Darkmusician is a lot more like other mks i guess.

he really abuses the fact that most hawaii players don't know how to deal with the nado.
Oh no, Darkmusician doesit too, lol. Especially in his sets against WAR recently.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Nice, im up here. hey Ran Iji, this is keith. I go by MonGo0sE though. thanks for allowing horrid NC on this thread. (i believe thats what stingers was trying to say.)

Cant wait to see the other mks at MLG Raleigh, NC is bringing the heat.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
bro is mad fast. i wish killjoy was as quick with my name change lol.

am i the only black mk main? where my **** at?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
cause he's not power ranked, by default, all mk's that aren't power ranked are terrible. Every single one of them.

/ sarcasm

Orion*

Smash Researcher
cause he's not power ranked, by default, all mk's that aren't power ranked are terrible. Every single one of them.
no....

not by a long shot brah.

and big_m isnt bad but hes not really PR material. although he would probably be PRed in worse states he kinda just squeezed into ours once when nobody was active

Top Bottom