• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V Melee Results and Shoutouts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
<3 everyone who went to this

Yeah. <3 I tried to support you and all through your sets man. I'm not the best cheerleader, I'm shy. :urg: But I thought I should because in teams ppl were yelling for hax but not for you, while you would be trying your super duper bestest with Jiggs to beat these villains. :3

Anyways shout outs later. I played as much friendlies as I could.

Also I ****ed up this tournament bad. I need to practice.

:3

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
just a question..

is anyone still here at the hotel.. if so you should come to room 545....n_n or if you have a setup in your room or something... you should tell us your room number.. :p chances are slim but hey... I'd like to play a bit more Yoshi before I go.. n_n;

If not... we got MvC 3.. and a 360.. =p

bored here.. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sorry, already got home. : ] We only stayed for two nights.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
To the people I played friendlies with, good matches.
Ihavespaceballs: I'm kinda sad we didn't get to hang out more. You're a chill dude, and your Samus is too sexy for Yoshio Sakamoto.
Trikrome: Thanks for counterpicking Green Greens in your room that last night. That was a good time.
GHNeko: I had fun playing Project:M with you, but the lack of ZSS made me sadface. If we're at the same tourney again after the full release, we should have some friendlies.
NC Smash: I <3 all u duds, every last one of you. I need to come to more things just to hang out with y'all.
Kevin: You are so good, and I'm so proud of you. We all knew you could do this, and our spirits were totally there right next to you the whole time. Much love, bro.
Adam: Strongest in the world. Dude, I'm so glad you made bracket. Rep dat catfish shon. You have such huge biceps.
Kyle: Thank your parents for the ride for me. I owe your mom $0.85. Also, thanks for letting me room with you. Next tourney we're both able to enter, we're totally in that with double Ganon. Long -にニフ, baybee.
Craig: Sup bayb. <3
Michael (rPSI): Remember, you're going to make Ness good.
Michael (Yay): Get ****ed up in RPS by Smith.
Smith: Get ****ed up in RPS by Shroomed. Also, get ****ed up at walking barefoot by gravel. GGs. <3
Nunzio: I should start looking for someone that plays electric guitar, and see if I can get that track backon its feet. Talking with you is always fun.
Dop: Check it, I'm so glad I remembered this: There is dispute as to the absolute veracity of all of Chu Dat's claims in the Chu Dat chronicles. I actually remember thinking that "absolute veracity" is quite possibly the single most amazing noun phrase I've ever constructed.
Dave: Ahhhhhh, you being here was one of the BEST parts of all of this. I'm kicking myself I didn't get to say goodbye to you, but I was in a bit of a rush, sadly.
Anyone I forgot: Sorry :( I probably think you're mad cool, but I'm really sleepy right now.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Only got to hang out there for a day, but this tournament was pretty ****.
Can't wait to see GF's and all the other hype stuff.

Good **** Plank.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Sorry DJ, but 33rd won't pay off the debts you owe.

I wonder who payed for your way here this time :)
lol wow no need to put the dude on blast now. >_>

Anyways, Great job PP and Armada! Hbox and Hax were on Fire too :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Sorry DJ, but 33rd won't pay off the debts you owe.

I wonder who payed for your way here this time :)
Hmmm, funny. I didn't see you congradulating DJ for winning money in the MAD Results thread. He gets money, you say nothing. But if he doesn't get any, you beat em down. :glare:

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
GOOD **** MELEE.

good **** hax, pp, hbox, all of nyc etc.

disappointing to hear m2k just sorta quit after coming so far. dont understand how you can be so good, beat so many people and lose like 5 out of 500 matches and get so upset. oh well maybe next time.

need them vids of shroomed, hax, and mango

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
lol wow no need to put the dude on blast now. >_>

Anyways, Great job PP and Armada! Hbox and Hax were on Fire too :)
To be fair, DJ Nintendo owed him money, so he has every right to complain about DJ Nintendo being allowed to enter.

Hmmm, funny. I didn't see you congradulating DJ for winning money in the MAD Results thread. He gets money, you say nothing. But if he doesn't get any, you beat em down. :glare:
He probably just didn't know about that tournament.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yeah. <3 I tried to support you and all through your sets man. I'm not the best cheerleader, I'm shy. :urg: But I thought I should because in teams ppl were yelling for hax but not for you, while you would be trying your super duper bestest with Jiggs to beat these villains. :3

Anyways shout outs later. I played as much friendlies as I could.

Also I ****ed up this tournament bad. I need to practice.

:3
I'm loud as ****.

Juan heard me.

I'm a one man army.

He didn't even need anyone else to cheer for him :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
To the people I played friendlies with, good matches.
Anyone I forgot: Sorry :( I probably think you're mad cool, but I'm really sleepy right now.
No love for me :( I had fun in our Samus dittos full shoutouts tomorrow :)

Also ya Hbox got food poisioning and still beasted 3rd place only losing to young link WTF lol and Dr. PP

OMG POST! i WILL DO SHOUTOUTS LATER!

www.youtube.com/UsurperKingZant

I'm that guy that recorded lots of Brawl

BigWenz - Oh my MaNg0, I was so scared

No Cash - God to play you again, same for Ranmaru

MooseEatsBear - OMG! That serious Friendly. UPLOAD IT NOW! Also, Don't call me steve

ARmada - ARMADAAA! ♥ you forever ♥

EPsilon - You woke up late for day 3 and missed 2 hours and 15 minutes of opportunity to record. YOU MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART TO RECORD! Do better next tournament

Everyone who I recorded - ♥♥♥

MetaKnight - come back when your get banned from tournaments

more later...

Also, This tournament was GENESIS 1.5
- ARmada wins WF 3-2
- ARmada loses GF1 2-3
- ARmada loses GF2 1-3
- The Pokemon Theme chant happens on the second last game of the tournament

Also, anyone who wins Pound wins 2 in a row, except Dr Peepee

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
anyone who was also eliminated from round 1 pools, i challenge you to a mm.

i was so ready to place in that amateur bracket after my first round pool had harriettheguy, blunted object, and vanz. but i had to get back to NC, so i couldn't stay to ****.

/salt

Now that that's said, for what i could experience, this was definitely an amazing tournament. i feel like i definitely played fairly well, and improved somewhat, and understand my next steps toward becoming the next great GANON.

BO10: i really thought i had you that first game. I was already not going to make it out of the pool, but i will never forget that you phantasm'd right through that uair at the end of game one. good stuff second game though, you got me good. Hopefully we'll be able to meet again and get more matches in

Vanz: dude your peach is really good. I did my best, but you were too much to handle. Well played man

Harriet the Guy: you definitely have WAY too much ganon experience. you played me well, and your understanding of the matchup was more than sufficient to handle me. Good stuff man.

GIMR: you had your hands full helping run the tourney and i respect that. I had no idea what to expect, and your G&W surprised me. You played well man

SilentSwag: i probably played you more out of anyone else at this tourney. your fox was mad technical, and a lot of cool stuff. i really wish we couldve had our tournament set, but i just couldn't stay. i really enjoyed playing you though, and i hope we can play at another big tourney.

Vino: I also played you quite a bit at this. you've got some potential man, just keep studying those matchups and working on stuff. You got this bro

Renth: AAAAAHHH why didn't i play you more? you're a really cool guy though, and i'm glad we finally met and got some ditto's in.

ACE: AOIJALKWJEGLKJG SO SURPRISED TO SEE YOU HERE! you were the first person i saw at the hotel and i didn't comprehend it at all for a second lol. Loved the dittos, loved the confidence, and i respect your love of good beer. So glad you could make it bro, and i hope we can chill again soon

G$: you're mad good. those teams matches vs josh and jake13 were so cash. Saturday night was a blast. Hope we can chill again at zenith if i'm able to go.

DJ Nintendo: "you said you had it." lol those teams matches were so good. it just sucks that me and sneak practiced that hard when it was all singles day lol.

Nand0: we shoulda played some singles matches together man. you're really good though, and it was mad fun playing against you in those friendlies. lol at those dair gimps.

Sneak: yo i fell mad hard. LOL. great stuff in teams man, we put in work.

Mogwai and Pocky D: :) great set. seriously. beating you guys is currently my biggest achievement so far. and it still didn't get me and sneak out of the pool lol.

Raynex: i only had those couple of friendly sets on the last day, but i really enjoyed those matches. I'm glad i got to play you. "Ganon, you and I are gonna have to have a chat about how this matchup works..." So good.

WeonX: the first good player i played with on saturday. wish i coulda got some matches on sunday and saw how i held up then. ah well. good stuff though, you're mad good.

Cam: you're such a bro. really. you made saturday night happen. you're the man

GofG: you are also the man. The business man. I approve...sorta. lol.

Linguini: you're real chill. Makes me wanna go to florida soon.

Hungrybox: You are king troll. that **** saturday night was NOT cool. but too good.

Kevin nanney: You are the ****ing man. Truth. You did it bro.

EWB: Don't hate me cause i'm beautiful

Theo: lol sheik main

Fiz: you owe me soooo big. lost hella sleep driving a hour out of the way/waiting an hour for you to be ready. i like being a bro but dwam that was serious. I'm glad you were able to make it out here though.

everyone else: play me more next time. i really wanna be that next ganon.

Tink

Smash Hero
zhu said:
I got 13th and I'm actually kinda proud. At least I still sorta got it.

=D
im already used to you doing well :p....not your best im sure, but still. harda ss bracket!

Acryte

Smash Ace
OH MY GOD PEEPEE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU DUDE, YOU FINALLY BEAT ARMADA IN TOURNEY... TWICE.

Also SO EXCITED FOR AXE, YOU ARE AMAZING DUDE AND VMAN, GOOD ****!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I feel yo pain Armada.

Winning dubs with M2K...

Losing two sets in GFs for singles

=/

I.B

Smash Lord
Woooo, good **** PP! I had the utmost faith in you!

My Canadians, I'm proud of you guys! Don't worry, we'll step it up for the next tournament.

Good to see Cactus back in action :)

Mango being Mango as usual lol

Good **** Europe!

Aaaand, at a couple points we had 1000+ viewers on the stream... WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU FOR TOURNAMENTS? LET'S GOOO!

HugS™

Smash Lord
Please don't ever sing the Pokemon theme song in unison like that again, you ****ing *******s.

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
Great stuff! Groom Blue 9th!!!

Was hoping for Chu to make top 3 xD, and Azen to pull off some major upsets but good **** is good ****.

d(^____^)b

HugS™

Smash Lord
It was embarrassing. Let's refrain from reinforcing the stereotypes of this community please.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'll try to do shoutouts when I'm sober tomorrow
But for right now, I owe my 2nd round pool (Particularly L0ZR and XiF) an apology for my atrocious mood and poor sportsmanship after losing to them. After all of the stress I'd been through while trying to get to the tournament, all the money I had to spend in order to get there and the absolutely ridiculous sleep deprivation I was dealing with, I took my losses very poorly. I generally don't get that angry and I definitely don't want to be viewed in that light. So I'm sorry to everyone who I may have offended with my ****ty attitude on Saturday. I love you all. <3

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'm gonna double post just to say this

The crowd singing the Pokemon theme song in unison was one of the best parts of the tournament as far as I'm concerned. Watching PP run around and **** while everyone sang was so ****ing funny I damn near died.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shoutout to MangBro for me being high as **** and him being drunk as **** and randomly walking around the hotel floors and his beer belly *** <3

Shoutout to Hax$ for them vape hits, ill give you $5 next time i see you i forgot <3

Shoutout to my ***** G$ for being ****ing hilarious as always

Shoutout to Alukard for actually chillin with me in the brawl side suprisingly lmao <3

Shoutout to Redd for being a badass, homie <3.

Shoutout to this ***** Armada for being mad entertaining

Do more latuuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom