• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'm surprised no one brought up m2k forfeiting to ally but beating Logic before hand.....even though he said prior to playing logic that he was gonna forfeit to ally right after

As a TO though we can't really force people to play serious

And I WISH SOMEONE WOULD BLAME ME FOR THAT **** SO I COULD SLAP THE STUPID OUT OF YOU!

caps

get at me
id like to direct you to my shout out to m2k.

Cant win em all dude. Jus tdo me a favor, tho. if your going to give up before you place in the money, do it earlier in bracket so that the people who actually want to get after it, can have a chance.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
My shoutouts are on a strictly speaking to basis. If we didn't speak then don't expect much.
1: Ally ($1024): Congrats on winning. Wish we got to play one or two jus to see how I could keep up. It's been awhile ;o
2: Anti ($454): U so good y? Woulda also loved to play.
3: Seibrik ($340): Good stuff in teams. U got the best of us and especially me. I gotta be more patient I guess ;P
4: ESAM ($180): O u got me good in singles. And then taught me how to mash out of stuff. Ty and ur rly good. Glad we got to play.
5: ADHD ($90): Ty for allowing me to sit in the same car as you. Wish we coulda played but o well. Fun ride regardless.
5: UltimateRazer ($90): Texas 2 gud. Fun seeing you again. I haaaaaaaave to go to something in Texas. You guys are 2 cool.
7: Gnes ($44): U better den this. Wish we coulda got some games in but it was more than enuf fun just having you in the building.
7: Fatal ($44): No matter what you been through
9: Mew2King: No matter what you into
9: NickRiddle: No matter what you see
9: Lie: U did work @ this tournament. Congrats on the placing and if you decide to make that jump to MK i fear for MD/VA. dey ded.
9: Atomsk: U got me again @ this 1. Ur fiddles is 2 gud.
13: Logic: Game 1 comeback was so good, but after something that exhausting the next game is just not as legit. U still rly good and I cant wait til we play against next time.
13: ChuDat: O wrecked me n tko in dubs.
13: MVD: Good stuff @ this event! U also got @ us in dubs
13: Trela: A pleasure to see you as always. U r so funny without even saying much. Idk how u do it.
17: Pwii: Didn't see much of u D:
17: Shugo: BEST DRUNK KID ALIVE! DO WORK!! O and stop crying about the drinks I offer u they taste GOOD.
17: Afro Thundah: Lol @ u showing up to our room on sunday. Funny night. Funny person. Good doubles player.
17: San: O let me leave this comment about u ****** coney because im gonna leave one underneath this saying how good he was for bringing it back. But yeah...u got in that ***. U amazing y?
17: Coney: Endless rage 2 strong. Good job getting ur composure back after San plunged in that booty.
17: Kingtoon: KT so gud. Got these girls crying at the camp. I c u.
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm): When you look outside ur window
17: Poltergust: O good yoshi. Fun doubles. we regretted FD immediately lol
25: Hylian: Brown grass
25: Pierce: Epic car ride. A pleasure as always and we will team one of these days
25: Lain (DQ): DQ saddens me but u still like da coolest.
25: PikaPika: Weaaaaaakest pikachu alive. Shoulda drank wit me. Good stuff in tourney tho...altho me and TKO had to deliver that doubles D (smirk)
25: Vex Kasrani So goood. ;o
25: Pink Fresh: Black fresh u a scrub and ihu. Ah-le-le! ;o
25: Will: Good stufffff. U also got the vicious Atomsk D3 D;
25: Bizkit Or Green Grass
33: KirinBlaze O this man needs to go to every event. I miss him so. Bes mario/Link/w/e u play
33: iLove Picket Fence
33: Fino: We didnt play this time!!! ;o
33: The Jerm: COME TO EVERY TOURNAMENT!! This man is so cool. Gotta go to texas. It's a promise.
33: NOID (DQ) O u so good wit samus y
33: ChiboSempai Good stuff in dubs ;o
33: Doom U SAVED MY LIFE!! I didnt want to spend another fantastic night in NY Penn Station. Ty soooooooooo much. The car ride was a good laugh and u had some pretty impressive wins @ this ;o
33: Squall Or barbed wire
33: GIMR !!! U can do better than this.
33: Smurf All pit? O i trollin ;o
33: K.I.D. Goggles Fun seeing u again. U did work @ this event. We shoulda played tho...thats my bad.
33: Nicole Ggs in our set. U got alot better in just 1 round. U can def beat me ;o
33: Kadaj Never ever put them down
33: L_Cancel Just play like you do against me and you will place better. Fun times as always. Ur a sick troll and many ppl are beginning to realize it.
33: Seagull (DQ) We never did our MMs =(
33: Inui U did muuuuuch better in the set we just played. Ty mucho for the ride.
49: Table U just lift ur arms higher
49: Gunblade U did work even with those death pools! Fun car ride ;o
49: Cheese Sry we didn't hit the club. U made bank @ amateur bracket tho.
49: D-Torr GGs in dubs. U put in workkkkk. It was nice to hang out ;o
49: Fogo This man!!! Got @ me in singles and then proceeded to be one of my favorite ppl to hang out with for the entire weekend. U r rly good and ill c u in texas @ some point.
49: Sassy DANNY!!!! U r 2 gud. U almost had me bro. I'll come down without a tournament and we will get together with Lexi Tony and possibly Kenny (debatable) and do work.
49: D1AOS Raise em til your arms tired
49: Bloodcross Let em know you here
49: Ebo That we struggling
49: Razmakazi Fun meeting u! Ggs in doubles and Lol @ you having 2 shots and being done. That lightweight swag.
49: Luckay4Lyphe Surviving
49: Kaffei4Lunch That you gone persevere
49: Cook Aint nobody leavin
49: D1 The ultimate hype man!!! Show up to every tourney.
49: Zekey WC HYPE!! U and Raz were really chill. Genesis 2 we in there.
49: Tantalus Ran everything excellently. Last pound was a successful pound. Melee 5 was good ;o
65: Shadow1freej Bes TL gets 65 y? Show em next time champ. I'll teach u the w/e mu. O and i still wont ever forgive u for leaving me. Coldest and bes TL y?
65: Xaltis Nobody goin home
65: BengalsRZ Sry we couldnt get any friendlies.
65: King~ We didn't talk as much as I would have liked 2 D:
65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon Even if they turn the lights out
65: Ramona Flowers WORK ON THAT FALCO!!! GGs in pools and u r 2 funny as always.
65: Mekos: The show is going on
65: Shadow Hero: Alright
65: Pitzer We didnt play D;
65: Rayku Already
65: Slikvik: U r sooo much better than this, but w/e u will get it next time. Ty for even considering bailing me out of that horrible 5AM Chinatown situation. We still cool.
65: PitsKeyBlade The show goes on all night
65: Iliad Til the morning we dreamed so long
65: Takeover: U got us in dubs!! Good stuff.
65: Sumer: Made that long journey and I thank you for it. Fun seeing u as always altho I wish we coulda hung out more =(
65: Sync: TEXAS DA BES!! Nice meeting you and I hope to see you again soon.
81: Punishment Divine Hofstra in 2 weeks gurl. We gone drink. *****es is gone get ****ed. Stories will be told. O and i teach u wario stuff if u want.
81: iPresea: Those pikachu slippers tho!?!? Flyest person in the venue imo. Didn't really get to talk much but I jus wanna give a shoutout to those "Just watched my saturday morning cartoons" Pikachu slippers. Those were so dope.
81: Dark Flame: Met the man and the legend. Chill dude. U did pretty good!
81: Boss: U like didnt even hit me up @ all this tourney. I was kinda hurt but u still dachillest*****eva and I'll be @ a md/va tourney soon so we will chill then.
81: Mister Eric: Ggs in dubs ;o
81: SSR: U did so well in singles vs me!! I was impressed. Keep it up.
81: LoliLovesRain Fun talking but we didnt get to play D; It's my fault. We will get some games in next time I sweaaaar.
81: Pane: Thx for hypin me up all tourney. It was nice seeing u again. U gone swim next time.
81: Googs Anybody ever wonder
81: Peachkid League of legends when you read this. We gone get that legendary soraka poppin off.
81: Nasty: Didnt speak enuf @ this =(
81: King Beef: We shoulda played @ this!!
81: ChaosMarth: I would not have made it here without ur help. U da besss
81: D. Disciple: Nice seeing you again
81: Inferno: Good seeing you again Inferno. Tough pool u had tho D:
81: AkaruiPoyo: Ggs in pools. Jus remain a lil more calm man. U did a good job against me but u let ur anger get to u. Anger wont make u play any better ;o
97: Artemis: Wii-mote fairy whats good?
97: Phiddlesticks: Talk to my boy PJ. He da bes fiddlesticks.
97: Sharky: Ggs in dubs ;o
97: Roller When they would see the sun go
97: Amethia Just remember when you come uup
97: Meno Fun friendlies mayneeee. Glad u made the trip!!
97: Unknown The show goes on
97: AEXTREME73 Alright
97: FRED Already
97: rPSI The show goes on all night
97: PokemonMasterJamaal3 Til the morning we dreamed so long
97: Mugiwara Luffy Nice seeing you again! We shoulda got some warioware mms ;P
97: 2fast Anybody ever wonder
97: Satan When they would see the sun go
97: ThunderSt0rm Just remember when you come up
97: Kenny U gay. Shoulda drank tho. O and good stuff in amateurs!
97: Ash The show goes on
97: Sheth Alright
97: Lol. Already
97: Lobos U got da most adorable child. U also got da worst TL ;P
97: Bionic Nice seeing you bio.
97: Jesetto The show goes on all night
97: Raidos Til the morning we dreamed so long
97: SnackAttack What does grandpa malcolm even mean!??
97: Aguilers Anybody ever wonder
97: Zodyak When they would see the sun go
97: Speed U gay for leaving. Imma get @ u later tho with the insults. It was still fun seeing u ;O
97: Plank Ty for hosting
97: xivik Dont go ganon vs me. U gotta try!!! =(
97: (lux) Just remember when you come up
97: Radium88 Sickest shoes (outside of the pikachu slippers)
97: D-rock The show goes on
129: Oh. (DQ) ??? y
129: TitoPerez Alright
129: Aposl U were diggin in Ally wit that PT
129: Tiger Fun friendlies and Lol @ u actually tagging my back on FB.
129: Bloodynite already
129: Hot$ the show goes on all night
129: Aykayy til the morning we dreamed so long
129: Darklite anybody ever wonder
129: Shiri ??? U were @ this and didnt talk to me?
129: TKbro Did work in dubs. Every1 needa believe this man on his doubles prowess.
129: Twentytwo When they would see the sun go
129: Famous: Not where i wanna c this name, but it will still awesome seeing u again.
129: Spite Just remember when you come up
129: Isolation The show goes on
129: Shippo Sry for the controller incident.
129: Sphere We didn't talk nearly enuf @ this
129: Deez (DQ) ???? 4real?
129: Omari I believe we talked during melee? Nice meeting you and STACK IT UP!
129: The Keist Drinks were had. Good times.
129: PerezJR L-U-P the man
129: Radian Cause the brand that the fans trust
129: Sin (DQ) ?!?!?! 4real?
129: Pandu! So even if they ban us they'll never slow my plans up.

Reset: U made the weekend awkward but it was still alot of fun having u around outside of that. U r still a pretty good friend and I hope you come to at least one more national.

G$: Y r u so bad @ melee? My zelda woulda scraped u.

Crismas: The stickers. U already kno...the controller is twice as cute atm.

Jonathan "Lightside" Lee: Congrats on lurking the entire tournament. Didn't even kno you were in attendance.

MeekSpeedy: Shoulda entered. Bes sonic I've played in a long time. U a scrub fgt in LoL tho and you put ppl ahead of me and try to get all silent on me actin like I wont notice. Ok but...I NOTICED. GG.

Misa12: U a whack fgt as well. U be actin like you wan play and then you be puttin others ahead of me. I already know you got that Terrence preference. I don't need a reminder every 2 seconds.

Nappy: Bes snake that didnt enter. Bes veigar and Kass. Do work.

Vin: Didn't even know you were @ the event. Found out you were sittin there watchin One Piece the entire time. Speak up next tiem bro. U still bes acrobatic snake.

SailorTwentyTwo: U did work. Epic killsteal in dubs. Bes Lux y?

Freezewish: It was only a brief meeting but it was glorious. U da bes. Get back int he xat imo.

Neo: Go to more stuff. U still super good.

Junebug: If you don't show up next time I'm in MD or VA then I am going to your highschool and blowing up your spot. The choice is yours. I miss you dearly.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
^ "surviving" What lmao?
O. I just left a word or two from Lupe Fiasco's "The Show Goes On" to all the people I didn't really speak to. Song was playin on my Ipod...I mean...why not?

Most of it comes from the chorus and the 3rd verse. Urs is the 3rd verse.

Brown grass or green grass
Picket fence or barbed wire
Never ever put them down
You just lift your arms higher
Raise em till’ your arms tired
Let em’ know you’re their
That you struggling and survivin’ that you gonna persevere

Edit: Black Fresh 2 gud

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
MeekSpeedy: Shoulda entered. Bes sonic I've played in a long time. U a scrub fgt in LoL tho and you put ppl ahead of me and try to get all silent on me actin like I wont notice. Ok but...I NOTICED. GG.
pls stop. pls no. you KNOW my Rammus gets it in more then my Sonic.

napZzz

Smash Hero
thanks malc. Gonna have to **** everyone when I feel like it, you too good, get a good controller next time you come to these

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Isn't bracket fixing or in this case pool fixing an obvious form of cheating?

And the fact that everyone seems to completely fine with what happened is the reason every other fighting game community views ours as trash... well how can you argue with them?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
srsly malcolm a shoutout for everyone?...lol that would take owahz..too much imo. thanks though :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
why would anyone let someone thru pools if they dont deserve it?

thats just mean

right d-tor?

:awesome:
BEST GANON.
i'm not talking about this one tournament in particular, though, i'm just talking about the general idea of making special amenities for top players and the bizarre sense of entitlement that comes with being "good"

understandable, i didn't even consider the cost

but let's flip the circumstances--what if, by some bizarre twist of fate, you could screw over a socal player from getting out of pools? he obviously paid much more than you or your friend, does money matter then?
It's understandable that people would do this, but I also believe a competition should be based on trying your hardest to secure positions where **** like this doesn't happen. I totally agree with you Zak.
similarly, by robbing someone of getting into bracket, you could be robbing them of their one big chance to make that breakout showing

i get what you're saying, i just disagree fervidly
Sucks for the Sonic.
who

the hell

makes posts like this

what kind of brain do you have to have

to say

"i have no opinion, but i am present"
Idiots.
david da bess

(bess white person that is)
Dr. PP was the best white person present at Pound 5 :awesome:.
Lol ur missing the point bro but w/e it doesn't matter

Pound 5 was epic

Although I want sum damn :sonic: vids!!!
Ew.
>.>..........

:awesome:

Isn't bracket fixing or in this case pool fixing an obvious form of cheating?

And the fact that everyone seems to completely fine with what happened is the reason every other fighting game community views ours as trash... well how can you argue with them?
Thus our community is diminished in ethical standings and our viewpoint as a competitive fighter is lessened from this in the eyes of "real" fighters.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
What's done is done, there's nothing that can be done on the matter.

I know that TOs try their best to avoid situations where bracket manipulation can come into play, but it is ultimately unavoidable. I don't condone it, a competition is serious business. I do understand that given the same opportunity of bracket manipulation to help a friend out, some other smashers would do so as well. However, that takes away from the more deserving player, the player that performed better. I was so hyped when I beat DOOM, looking at the pool sheet I just knew I was going to make it to bracket, only to find out that I lost my position because ADHD decided to sandbag.

Yes, I more or less got cheated out of my bracket position, but what has happened is set in stone. To be honest I didn't think something like would happen to me at my first national tournament...but this kind of thing does seem to happen often. DOOM, I'm not saying that I'm better than you or that you're better than me, but all I know is that your bracket placement was undeserved. Never would I encourage a friend to let me win, if I'm not up to par then that means I need to put in work to up my level, because there will always be the next tourney to show what improvements have been made. I don't intend to hold a grudge against either one of you, it accomplishes nothing.

ADHD, I just hope that the next time an opportunity like this comes up you think about it a bit more before making a decision like this. A real friend wouldn't be pissed if you were the reason he got knocked out of pools, it's a competition ffs. If you want to have his back, then be his doubles partner, that's when you're -on teams-. As many have said before, this is not a popularity contest, this is a competition. Even with this bs I still had a blast at Pound V and intend to show up at more nationals like this, it was a great experience. I even got the experience of being cheated out of a bracket spot. :glare:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
sorry D1AOS :( I'll forfeit to you next time we play or something. glad you're not being a whiny *******

this thread was ****ing hilarious btw, thanks salty kids <3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this sucks, because now i cant even legitamately say im a better sonic for out placing him.

I did get that 5 bucks in that money match tho.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
this sucks, because now i cant even legitamately say im a better sonic for out placing him.

I did get that 5 bucks in that money match tho.
I learned quite a bit from watching you play and our MM, you were putting in work with those hard reads. lol

Also DOOM, that won't be necessary, it's all good man. Thanks for the apology too.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im sure he meant espy.

ps. if anybody ever has to fight a pikachu ever. let me know. as far as that matchup goes, my advice/coaching is like pierce on steroids. against that character im like pierce17d.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lmao at drama. Most of em were Nebraska trolls with nothing better to do on a friday night since their car broke down :-( . Like stfu atleast we got epic sets thanks to the forfeit and match giveaway.

Shoutout to Friday drinking LOL
Fixed for facts

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
I guess I'll do my shoutouts now (in no particular order):

Spite: Thanks for taking care of me and translating when my voice failed.

MVD: It was great seeing you again. I'm gonna miss you.

Pitzr: You are my favoritest dubs partner. We definitely gotta team again.

Pierce: I always love seeing you. You always make me smile, even when I'm sick as a dog. Your Marth is crazy good. You'll go far with him. Thanks for playing against me (finally).

Tiger: You were so fun to room/ride with. Glad you got to come.

Seagull: You're so nice. I love hanging out with you.

Luckay4life: OMG, another Pit main to geek it up with! XD I'm sooo glad I got to meet you. You're so cool (if not a little quiet). Next time we see each other, hopefully I'll have my voice.

San: Nice Ike. I'm glad I got to play you. You're a really chill guy.

Kidgoggles: Thanks for boosting my confidence. You're uber funny, and I'm glad I got to meet you.

Tkbro: We need more hugs!

Lolilovesrain: It's not violation if the person wants it to begin with, right?

Uncle Sphere: Use Pit again, noob.

ESAM: Pika pika!

Pane: I loved listening to your stories.

SSR: Dat Peach too good. Super Saiyan 4 status right thar.

Gunblade: Thanks for all the friendlies.

Kadaj: Get @ my germs. I'm better now.

Ilove: <33333333 youuuuu!!! I'm so proud of you. Way to rep NC.

Xaltis: You are ****ing hilarious.

Foxy: <33333333 youuu as well. Come back to Brawl, noob.

Nasty: Always great seeing you. <3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Top 33 Only

1: Ally ($1024) - Good job, Go Snake on me so you can see me at true potential ;)
2: Anti ($454) - Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so that makes 3 People from NY/NJ who got top 3 at a national
3: Seibrik ($340) - Your MK is so legit lmao, i was watching you vs Razer/ADHD good **** right thurr.
4: ESAM ($180) - The best pikachu dawg, as i said before you/Gnes/Chu are the only ones who i had to use deep thinking on throughout the weekend
5: ADHD ($90) - Winners Semis was NY/NJ vs FL, only if you won we woulda had a NY/NJ WFs <3 but good ****
5: UltimateRazer ($90) - Finally ***** a national and beat M2K while your at it, AND YOU FINALLY BEAT ATOMSK OMG looool thought you woulda never did it.
7: Gnes ($44) - Damn bro, i was expecting you to come back and meet me in GF's **** em up next time :)
7: Fatal ($44) - I was ready for you that day too loool, something told me i would have you 1st round or something but i guess not. good **** getting 7th
9: Mew2King - THIS IS HOW I PLACE WITHOUT YOU IN BRACKET ****** ME AT EVERY NATIONAL I ATTEND :)
But come back to your old self, we would **** teams even harder
9: NickRiddle - So damn funny lmao, nice MM'ing you and playing you.
9: Lie - Stepped it the **** up, our Diddy vs Snake friendlies was probably the most frustrating thing i dealt with all weekend.
9: Atomsk - Make that top 4 bro can't have these FL **** thinking they da bess. And it seems you were **** talking me in the hotel room to nicole ;)
13: Logic - That Oli, Don't whip out pocket MK next time on san lmao.
13: ChuDat - Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude you don't even play brawl that much and you almost beat me 2nd game on PKMN, good shiiii.
13: MVD - So what i hear your hair smelt amazing, too bad i didn't get a whiff =/
13: Trela - I wanna team with you or san at a tournament soon, you guys always impress me lol.
17: Pwii - THE DRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! **** up Chibo next time for me <3 and thanks for having my back vs ESAM <3
17: Shugo - LMAO Drunk you was ****ing scary bro! luckily i was high during our interaction so i wasn't bothered LOLOLOLOL
17: Afro Thundah - FUNNIEST GUY EVER LOOOOL, im glad you came bro. Shadaloo is always open to join
17: San - THE BEST IKE BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR you vs D1 makes me die of laughter everytime i watch it
17: Coney - Dude, you woulda had top 10 for sure if you were better at the Snake MU. WORK ON THAT <3
17: Kingtoon - Duuuuude, we both pulled out 3 rolled up J's like it was a quickdraw in texas with our pistols LMAO!
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) - Too bad you got D3's like always =/ you got this next time brah, lets team again soon (but dont SD @ 43 again lmao)
17: Poltergust - Good thing i didn't play you in bracket, i would of had to pull out another one of my tricks :)
25: Hylian - One of the few people i didn't want to play in bracket loooooooooool. nice meeting you man
25: Pierce - MY COACH, thanks for the thunder tips against ESAM :)
25: Lain (DQ) - Oh lainzy, charge your phone up next time, i called you at like 8:51 AM. nice chilling with you over the weekend one of my fav smashers.
25: PikaPika - Good ol neil
25: Vex Kasrani - You vs Trela provided good entertainment and good **** putting my tag in the middle of your chest :)
25: Pink Fresh - "What is he talking about -_-" LMAOOOOOOOOO that killed me
25: Will - Long Island all day brah, thanks for driving us there and not risking our lives <3
25: Bizkit - Didn't see you at all man, The yoshi got to ya too =/
33: KirinBlaze - Mario/Link mains taking names!
33: iLove - Was watching you vs Chu, you need to back air more, move *****.
33: Fino - Yeah man i only seen you in mcdonalds really, gotta friendly more DNYCE!
33: The Jerm - My smoking buddy <3 shoulda woke up earlier so you could of practiced nobody knew it started at 9am =/ but nice chillin with you and fogo over the weekend yall are so chill.
33: NOID (DQ) - I never ever seen you in my life, but gj making it out of pools with Samus, that's a mission
33: ChiboSempai - That pools vid is gonna be ****, and thanks for congratulating me on 2nd :)
33: Doom - Never knew you blew downn! i'll def be inviting you at future nationals at one of my usual sessions <3
33: Squall - *FTILT* Gj beating ADHD/Ally in pools.
33: GIMR - That suspect *** coat.... :o
33: Smurf - We didn't MM bro what happened
33: K.I.D. Goggles - This man right here is a ****ing comedian "YEAH I BEAT M2K IN ROCK PAPER SCIZZORS"
33: Nicole - Oh my Nicole :) we're gonna deck *****s in teams MMs next time, AND ASK FOR THE PIZZA IF YOU WANT IT LMAO. Nice smokin witcha out of the vaporizer in Hax$'s room :)
33: Kadaj - SHADALOO WILL TRAIN YOU ON WIFI SOON AS YOU GET A WIFI WII.
33: L_Cancel - Hadda avoid you bro, i heard your a troll!
33: Seagull (DQ) - GJ making it out, reppin the wolfs

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Only way I see a TO stopping this stuff.... is to flat out ban those players from future events when it happens.

And not just from your tournes, but state-wide or even region wide (or in our case... bi-region? MW:E MW:W?)

However, this could cause less players to attend your tournes.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
****, still too sick and lazy to do shoutouts yet lol.

Oh and that argument makes me glad that I'm picking up Melee again. Ya'll kids is crazy. xD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Or at least first instate a rule about it. It was NOT against the rules here...

Plus, how do you enforce that? We played the matches out, you can't force somebody to try.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
exactly

song #3 on the 10 song smash LP is gonna be the no-idea diss track to the pokemon theme song beat
watch me include that **** as a bonus track

talmbout "avoid noid, no homo but his *** look like a hemroid void"

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Or at least first instate a rule about it. It was NOT against the rules here...

Plus, how do you enforce that? We played the matches out, you can't force somebody to try.
Can't force someone to try. But you can "force" them to play it out. If it's in winners and they refuse to play, that's an easy losers bracket DQ. If it's in losers though, you can't really do anything other than banning at future tourneys. But I agree, there was no rule so can't do anything about this now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm making a video of players that made it to bracket. With help from Lobos I have pics/clips of the following players so far:
Kingtoon, GIMR, Gnes, Afro Thundah, Doom, Seibrik, Bizkit, L Cancel, KirinBlaze, ChuDat, Ally, Vex, MalcolmM, Ultimate Razer, Fatal, Poltergust, Coney, Jerm, Pink Fresh, Chibo, Lie, San, Atomsk, Inui, PikaPika, K.I.D. Goggles, ESAM, Nick Riddle, Pierce, Mew2King, Anti, MVD, Hylian, Kadaj, and Seagull

Which means I'm missing:
-ADHD
-Logic
-Trela
-Pwii
-Shugo
-Lain
-Will
-iLove
-Fino
-NOID
-Squall
-Smurf
-Nicole

If anyone knows of any videos or pictures of these players, please pm me them (if it's a video then link me to YouTube with the time or something). I'm looking for pics/vids of the actual person, not them playing. Video is preferred, doesn't have to be long, even if it's only like 3 seconds. Pictures will suffice if no video is available.
Bumping up to remind everyone about this
Only 13 more left. If you have a clip of one of the ppl, pm it to me, youtube links r fine. spread the word to those I am missing. Videos preferred, will take pics if video isn't available

If you really wanna help out and you're friends with one of these people, contact them and let them know about this post
If anyone wants to help facebook stalk, do so and find some pics lol. Where all dem facebook-monsters at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom