• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol i was totally about to talk about how you said colbol is too good. A lot of times when players get out to a really big lead, they get cocky, stop adapting etc. I like to call it the three stock effect cause usually it happens when one person is down 3 stocks to 1 and then makes a comeback
Haha that's no good.. however it can be numerous of different reasons, but I can't really assume anything right now because I'm not there. =/

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I am Tect's Fiancée using his account to follow things. He just called and said that he, along with 5 other Canadian players made it into the bracket

:)
YAYUHZ. Thanks, Caylan. (It's manuel)
Get *****, predictions, correct. =)
Yeah, me too. =D

Also, screw you charles for your poor faith in Eric. We'll see how far he goes this time.

Congrats Tect and Blunted Object. If there are 6 total Canadians in the bracket, then

Tect, Blunted Object, Kirbykaze, Unknown?, Raynex?, and who else?

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Yeah, me too. =D

Also, screw you charles for your poor faith in Eric. We'll see how far he goes this time.

Congrats Tect and Blunted Object. If there are 6 total Canadians in the bracket, then

He said 5 not 6. Those 5 made it out I think. =P I hope they do well.

Axe too good.

t3h Icy

Smash Master

Yeah, me too. =D

Weon-X might be counted as Canadian.

Also Arm2K SIX-STOCKING TEAMS.

tect

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, me too. =D

Nvm! I meant 5 including him I guess! I'll post any other updates I hear from him tomorrow about how the Canadians are doing if you would like!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I've been updating the OP with everything I can find. I'll try to make a nice list of everything once more Pools results come in.

Rappster

Smash Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom