• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Chu be knowin how to fight that puff. He had some tight sets with Mango back when Mango played puff... (RoM 1, Pound 4 I think?)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
we dont know yet. hes on his death bed tho. he probably will be eliminated tho. just about everybody in his pool his better than him. hes already lost to yeah!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Man, ggs Eggm. You got this next tournament. So was it Nando or S2J that made it out the pool?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Tired Reneblade is so good. I havent eaten all day and am running off two hours sleep but ive been ******. I forfeited out of the amatuer bracket so i could eat though.

S2j made it out

Jem.

Smash Master
How are Silent Wolf and Vish doing? I know Vish made 3rd round with 3rd seed, but did he get out? Also haven't heard anything about Silent Wolf in singles or doubles.. not sure if that's good or bad :/

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
I thought Colbol would have it for sure after a 1st game like that..
lol i was totally about to talk about how you said colbol is too good. A lot of times when players get out to a really big lead, they get cocky, stop adapting etc. I like to call it the three stock effect cause usually it happens when one person is down 3 stocks to 1 and then makes a comeback

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
How are Silent Wolf and Vish doing? I know Vish made 3rd round with 3rd seed, but did he get out? Also haven't heard anything about Silent Wolf in singles or doubles.. not sure if that's good or bad :/
i don't see any way that sw didn't make it into bracket, no bracket listings have been made yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom