• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

melt87

Smash Cadet
VERY NICE BRACKET PLANK:

I.B, HBK, , KA-MASTER in your bracket (lol, gg)

+

Jman vs PC Chris (second match)

+

Chudat vs Mango (second match)

+

Hbox vs Zhu (second match)

=

SUCH A BIG FAIL

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Uhhhh
I disagree
Lol
I kinda agree with you.

Axe is insanely good and entertaining to watch, but Amsah should (and probably will) be able to use efficiency-style sheik (playing safe) to disable Axe's pika. I'd rather see them both facing someone else, but brackets are brackets.

I wish there'd be a way to view all the good melee matches on livestream, but as previously mentioned, brawl has gotten no streaming whatsoever. Too bad =(

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
TO guy already said melee is streamed until it finishes. Hes prob hoping to get some time on the live stream lol.

brawl players have to wait, you waited for ur ****ty game to come out now wait ur turn until the good one finishes.

shanus

Smash Hero
VERY NICE BRACKET PLANK:

+

+

+

=

SUCH A BIG FAIL
Unless you host a tournament as big as Pound 3 and Pound 4, you have no right to complain about anything.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
VERY NICE BRACKET PLANK:

+

+

+

=

SUCH A BIG FAIL
Chu 25th is BULL****.
Plank you just screwed a lot of people.
It's a shame what you did. Your pools and your bracket matches where the easyest.
It's a shame that a TO makes this ****.

Iliad

Smash Lord
note: this may be the highest plank has ever placed in a melee tournament.

note: not because of skill, but because of bracket placement.

note: **** plank.

*edit*

side note: See Jman. See Jman **** plank. **** plank, jman, **** plank.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Chu 25th is BULL****.
Plank you just screwed a lot of people.
It's a shame what you did. Your pools and your bracket matches where the easyest.
It's a shame that a TO makes this ****.
Have you not been reading the ****ing thread? It's been stated by multiple people(not including plank) that plank had a difficult set of pools... So **** off with your dumb *** ******ry. Quit hating on plank, he's already got enough **** on his plate running this tournament.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude, you're all just noobs that no one has heard of, missing out on the biggest tournament of all time.

so no one cares

what you say

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
tourneys like these are called " upsets" its bound to happen lol.

also its sad to read x1000 pages of brawl and melee whose to be on livestream, i mean no one would be *****ing if ur ACTUALLY at the tourney cuz u'll watch both and not sitting at home all day watching through that ****ty comp of urs lol practically all of us are just bunch of fanboys through the internet that pros never heard of us =D

also i didnt get to see but heard axe is mad hyped up, anyone got background info on him? be appreciated

oh any one heard of bosss what happened to him so far

Iliad

Smash Lord
tourneys like these are called " upsets" its bound to happen lol.

also its sad to read x1000 pages of brawl and melee whose to be on livestream, i mean no one would be *****ing if ur ACTUALLY at the tourney cuz u'll watch both and not sitting at home all day watching through that ****ty comp of urs lol practically all of us are just bunch of fanboys through the internet that pros never heard of us =D

also i didnt get to see but heard axe is mad hyped up, anyone got background info on him? be appreciated

oh any one heard of bosss what happened to him so far
I think you need to shut the **** up. Same with G-reg, why aren't you done your low tier tourney yet homo?

Regardless, zimmermanson from cinnamonson is gonna clutch on this ***** and bring it back. He's beating Armada in losers quarters i'm calling it.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Have you not been reading the f*cking thread? It's been stated by multiple people(not including plank) that plank had a difficult set of pools... So f*ck off with your dumb *** ******ry. Quit hating on plank, he's already got enough sh*t on his plate running this tournament.
You don't know what you're talking about so STFU.
If he is not able to make pools or **** he needs to ask for help.
I'm a TO too and sometimes I ask for help to make bracket and pools.
No johns that was made on purpose.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
dude, you're all just noobs that no one has heard of, missing out on the biggest tournament of all time.

so no one cares

what you say
Who me?

I'm not the one in hear bashing on plank because my favorite player didn't get top ten. They're the ones who are in hear *****ing and moaning about how plank supposedly set up the brackets and ****. **** that.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
You don't know what you're talking about so STFU.
If he is not able to make pools or **** he needs to ask for help.
I'm a TO too and sometimes I ask for help to make bracket and pools.
No johns that was made on purpose.
Ok, look at it like this. This bracket is made up almost entirely out of AMAZINGLY talented smashers. What the **** do want, all of them to be top ten? OF-F*CKING-COURSE some of the bigger pros are gonna be knocked out first. And just because the TO happens to be doing really well doesn't mean the whole ****ing bracket is set up. What would you propose he did? Your logic is that of a ******** kid on a seesaw.

Pi

Smash Hero
I'm assuming most of the players you're *****ing about getting the placings they did went to that tournament to win it, so whoever they lost to, at whatever stage in the bracket, doesn't really mean anything because they still lost, and there for did not WIN the tournament, so you all need to shut up with your bracket bull **** and just accept the fact that tournaments are only really going to show the top 2 or 3 reliably.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so no one cares

what you say
What about us guys who are spectatin'? Shoutin' for our NC bros?

I don't wanna be a nub.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
All of you shut the **** up. You're all spoiled kids.

You should be greatful you got as much as you did PLUS a ton of twitter updates. I'm working my *** of to give you guys AS MUCH UPDATES AS I CAN. Plus assist in calling out matches and everything. I'm not even staff. I just felt like being a good guy. All you guys do is whine. If brawl is on the stream just wait for videos be ****ing patient. You melee players are acting more like kids then the brawl players. Grow up.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I might do that. This thread seems to have become the prime choice for ****ing complaints. ;)

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Ok, look at it like this. This bracket is made up almost entirely out of AMAZINGLY talented smashers. What the **** do want, all of them to be top ten? OF-F*CKING-COURSE some of the bigger pros are gonna be knocked out first. And just because the TO happens to be doing really well doesn't mean the whole ****ing bracket is set up. What would you propose he did? Your logic is that of a ******** kid on a seesaw.
The TO is doing really well yes. But oh... Wow he faced some very good smashers but no top pro since Jman. Very good.
My logic is that of a ****ing TO that makes a ****ing serious bracket.

I'n not gonna argue anymore with a child taht is unable to talk with other players without insulting them.

I just post here the bracket:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1369/pound4singles.gif

Just watch it and think dude.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
uhhm...
I wanna give a quick shoutout to plank for organising and hosting this insanely awesome tournament I can not attend but follow on two seperate livestreams. Last night I saw some crazy sh*t (pydoyk's spike to treeglitch-kill on zhu made laugh really, really hard), intense matches (last match of JMan vs. Zgetto made me rage really, really hard) and heard some funny *** commentary of love until I fell asleep around 5am (UTC+1h).
Thanks to everyone involved in keeping us updated.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I'm really not trying to complain, honestly. I've been sifting through this thread for about the last 30 pages. And there's alot of people claiming plank has set up his spot throughout the tourney, and then there have been a few that are actually there and have said that nothing has been set up. But there's still people coming in accusing him of "cheating."

I'm not there, as much as I'd like to be. But that **** just bothers the f*** outta me. People don't use logic, and it's ****ing upsetting.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm really not trying to complain, honestly. I've been sifting through this thread for about the last 30 pages. And there's alot of people claiming plank has set up his spot throughout the tourney, and then there have been a few that are actually there and have said that nothing has been set up. But there's still people coming in accusing him of "cheating."

I'm not there, as much as I'd like to be. But that **** just bothers the f*** outta me. People don't use logic, and it's ****ing upsetting.

Whether or not he had hard pools doesn't matter. Id rather have a slightly harder pool knowing I'd get an easier bracket as pools won't determine your final placing. Brackets are all that really matters and he did get an absurdly easier bracket than most players I guess. Not saying he cheated, thats just what happened.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well I'm glad I'm actually at the tourney so i can watch Amsah vs Axe on a projector then turn around to see DEHF 3 stock Atomsk's IC's in Brawl.

Hope all goes well with the stream issue though.

And Melee finals should be streamed over Brawl early brackets imo and Brawl should have its own seperate stream cause its not fair that it hasn't been streamed yet.

Also Plank's bracket did look significantly easier than others but HBK and Ka Master are no joke......although Marth and Luigi are bad vs Sheik ironically lol!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Why are all you people *****ing about unimportant stuff, If Darkrain beats zhu today(GO DARKRAIN!) we get to see SS vs Darkrain in Brackets. Yeah Yeah we saw them in the falcon tourney, but its the 2 best falcons in the world playing each other, id watch that **** 1,000,000,000 times!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I really hope winners Semis and beyond don't turn out to be like Winterfest. M2k vs Hbox; Jman vs Mango - Mango vs Hbox(WF) - M2k vs Hbox(LF) - Mango vs Hbox(GF); that would be really lame.

Renth

Smash Hero
You know how stressful all of this has been for plank? If you people think you can run the most perfect tournament where no good players play against each other then do it. For real though, all of you need to shut the **** up.

Thank you plank for the tournament - no one wants to be grateful only *****

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Things I saw on stream today:

Melee Doubles
People practicing against computers inbetween Melee Doubles matches
More Melee Doubles
A Ness doing yo-yo glitch tricks
A Falco messing up his combos vs. a CPU
A character select screen flashing at me
A trophy slot machine (You got kirby, stream gamecube!)

For srs.
Exactly. If there had been something to put over the bull**** in Melee yesterday, I would have voted for it. But that same bull**** will be happening in Brawl this morning, I guarantee it.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
You know how stressful all of this has been for plank? If you people think you can run the most perfect tournament where no good players play against each other then do it. For real though, all of you need to shut the **** up.

Thank you plank for the tournament - no one wants to be grateful only *****

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

(last time I do this)

A big tourney like this, the brackets aren't gonna be what everyone wants to see and some big names are going to HAVE to go against eachother and be knocked out early on. It's inevitable. Now quit *****ing about it so i can quit *****ing about you *****ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom