• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
This is a fair point. You have to keep in mind, however, insulting something people take very seriously (Diminishing their accomplishments in it, in their mind) will often make them take up pitchforks.

Ew, Sol. He's the MK of AC, though thankfully he's not actually good.
how in the world is sol the MK of AC?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
About the whole what goes on the live stream...

Live stream is the least important thing a TO has to worry about, however streaming LF/WF/GF is up to them. Most TO's do that and most just try and get all the "epic" games on live stream but you can't get them all on there at the same time. Things just need to be done. Which is probably why you all saw random games and stuff on live stream yesterday.

With the whole tournament as it is currently... I think Melee should just be streamed until the actual tournament for Melee finishes, and Brawl afterwards.

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
i think armada is in trouble this time around. i think hbox, amsah, darkrain, and ss could all knock him out in losers

i think they should stream us vs europe crews (sorry regionals not as big imho). that may just be the most important thing tomoro because of how rare it is to have enough international players to do something like that. plus it should be short and brawl can have at it. the euros came to far and payed too much not to get broadcasted playing us.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
This is a fair point. You have to keep in mind, however, insulting something people take very seriously (Diminishing their accomplishments in it, in their mind) will often make them take up pitchforks.

Ew, Sol. He's the MK of AC, though thankfully he's not actually good.
Yea, ppl get defensive over everything.

For the record-unless you make money playing brawl, there is no reason to take it seriously lol.

And I picked sol cuz he was the baddest looking muffukka on the character select screen. If I had a secondary it would prob be Kai lookin coo as **** lol.

Thats how I choose characters in games, not based on tiers, but I pick the tightest lookin dude. Thats why I play m2 in melee. He just looked hella powerful.

I was wrong, sadly.:(

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
By the way....here they are in no particular order (I mean the names.)

There is one pool I seriously am unsure of...because of a slight screw up in some missing cards (don't know how they got lost) with whichever pool they were with. I THINK they went in the order I have. I'll put a * next to their names.

1.) Dr. PP
1.) HBK
1.) Mango
1.) H-Box
1.) Swiftbass
1.) Hax
1.) JMan
1.) Cactuar
1.) M2K
1.) Linguini
1.) Drephen
1.) Armada
1.) Darc
1.) Silent Wolf
1.) DEHF
1.) Tope*
2.) Zgetto
2.) Adam
2.) Kage The Warrior
2.) KirbyKaze
2.) Kels
2.) Amsah
2.) HomeMadeWaffles
2.) Zhu
2.) Scar
2.) Plank
2.) Overtriforce
2.) P.C. Chris
2.) Strawhat Daheans
2.) Vidjogamer
2.) Chu Dat
2.) SilentSpectre*
3.) Th0rn
3.) Unknown522
3.) MacD
3.) Axe
3.) LuCKy
3.) G$
3.) Remen
3.) Ka-Master
3.) VaNz
3.) Eggm
3.) Darkrain
3.) I.B.
3.) RaynEX
3.) Lovage
3.) Falcomist*

That one pool I don't remember. What I DO remember is that...the results were kinda...eh....

However...I'm REALLY tired...and I wanna get some rest. I've got pics and vids to sort through. (I kinda don't want to, but I need to, xD.)
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
5:
7:
7:
9:
9:
9:
9:
13:
13:
13:
13:
17: over triforce
17: Silent Wolf
17: Pc Chris
17: Kage The Warrior
17: Ka-Master
17: Zgetto
17:
17: Axe
25: ChuDat
25: Falcomist
25: Cactaur
25: Swift
25: vidjo
25: Th0rn
25: Drephen
25: Kels
33: KirbyKaze
33: G$
33: I.B
33: MacD
33: Scar
33: Shroomed
33: HBK
33: Lovage
33: raynEX
33: Darc
33: Adam
33: Unknown522
33: Vanz
33: strawhat dahean
33: Eggm
33: HomeMadeWaffle
A repost of the updated results so far.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Man, people arguing with Kirbster=too funny.

Guize, Kirbs is a woman. From NM. She has no bearing on anyone's life here, except for maaaaaybe Dekar's, assuming she gets pregnant sometime soon randomly and ruins both their lives forever. That's all the relevance she has.

There you go, NEO. Use that to troll Dekar, and my life will have been worth living. I can't really remember what she looks like, but weight is always a sensitive issue with wimminz, so feel free to use that to troll him, too.

LOL @ Dekar being an ***. He's one of the nicest people I've ever met.
He has his moments of superb trolling, tho. He's tattled on me to AZ so many times it's not even funny.

Things I saw on stream today:

Melee Doubles
People practicing against computers inbetween Melee Doubles matches
More Melee Doubles
A Ness doing yo-yo glitch tricks
A Falco messing up his combos vs. a CPU
A character select screen flashing at me
A trophy slot machine (You got kirby, stream gamecube!)

For srs.
All of these are more entertaining than watching you play Brawl.

Guys, Mango is drinking tonight :( He's buzzed right now
GGs, Mango.

Nah, who cares. He SHOULD be having a great time tonight. Top 8 is good as ****. I think the experience of hanging out with that many people and having a great time>>>$10000000000 1st place prize.

Kay. Can there be 2 live streams, like seriously.

I feel for the brawl players...and I want them to have their chance at having air time as well, but FFS early round brawl matches on live stream instead of Melee WINNERS/LOSERS/GRAND FINALS?

What is this I don't even.

lol
Seriously. I'm pulling an all-nighter just to see how this ends. This **** is sooooooooooo hype.

And a tournament match. A MM would either prove Dekar to be disgustingly good, or let Neo get his revenge.

You're just salty :p
Or it would prove Diddy to be good.

Using an emoticon after salty is like... the whitest thing ever. Grats.

also, can we all stop saying "so hype"? hype is not an adjective. something cannot "be hype"

and no, hugs did not make it out of pools
Wow, G-Reg. When did you get old and boring?

Easy, low-tech BnB combos, as opposed to, say, Bridget or Dizzy or something.
I play Zappa. Get at me.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
OHHAY!

I just wanted to congratulate DJ Nintendo on his Top 8 placing. I was skeptical when you first said you could take top 8, easy (on a good day).

LOLOLOLOL

NICE JOB GETTING 65TH! NO "BAD DAY" JOHNS, SONNNNNNNN!!!!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Okay so..can someone give me a lay down on melee tonight? like what bracket matches were hype near the end? any upsets? like mangos not somehow in losers or something.

I know it's not over but just wondering what happened near the end =)

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Just throwing this out there for the "stream debate" While melee players may want to watch the LF/WF/GF on stream it is also being recorded so it's not like you won't get to see it unless some massive **** happens and the venue blows up or whatever. However Brawl players are expecting some hype pre-bracket pool matches that won't get recorded. The best solution would be to have two streams going but whatever.

I just mainly want to see crews streamed, and some melee falcons **** armada. and the possibility of epic falcon dittos..

edit: Thanks for the bracket list.

Psychoace

Smash Champion

Exalador

Smash Lord
Yeah that's right. I wish h-box would have let Hax win so we could see hax vs. ss, but now we'll get to see dark rain vs. silent spectre *shrills like a school girl*
ah cool, at least the tourney isn't over yet ^^

****... dark rain/SS were so much fun to watch in teams

EDIT: my 2cents on the stream: they should stream melee, especially the matches with the few remaining euro-players. Europeans hardly ever go to USA tourneys, so this is like a once in a lifetime oppertunity to follow this.

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah that's right. I wish h-box would have let Hax win so we could see hax vs. ss, but now we'll get to see dark rain vs. silent spectre *shrills like a school girl*
Did you miss the falcon mini-tourney they had Saturday? They had a round robin of Darkrain, SS, Scar, and Hax. and after all that was done they did Darkrain and SS vs Hax and Scar in teams. It was the most intense hour or so of falcon dittos I've ever seen.

Thino

Smash Master
Just throwing this out there for the "stream debate" While melee players may want to watch the LF/WF/GF on stream it is also being recorded so it's not like you won't get to see it unless some massive **** happens and the venue blows up or whatever. However Brawl players are expecting some hype pre-bracket pool matches that won't get recorded. The best solution would be to have two streams going but whatever.

I just mainly want to see crews streamed, and some melee falcons **** armada. and the possibility of epic falcon dittos..

edit: Thanks for the bracket list.
some commentator stated yesterday that they could only have one stream goin because of the internet at the venue or somethign like that.. well if those brawl matches arent being recorded but melee matches are , its better to stream the brawl matches

anyway my life is complete since Ive watched teh falcon foursome that wasnt being recorded , as long as the rest is Idc anymore whats being streamed now

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
just clarification. melee will be on livestream til its done. brawl is still in the middle phases so the matches arent intense yet.

heading back to the venue shortly. gl everyone today, be there by 10:30 latest!!!

btw i asked hbox after the sex why they didnt play a 3/5 and he said they didnt know. im not gonna FORCE them to continue it, but if hbox agrees, which i bet he will, i will let them finish it.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
just clarification. melee will be on livestream til its done. brawl is still in the middle phases so the matches arent intense yet.

heading back to the venue shortly. gl everyone today, be there by 10:30 latest!!!

btw i asked hbox after the sex why they didnt play a 3/5 and he said they didnt know. im not gonna FORCE them to continue it, but if hbox agrees, which i bet he will, i will let them finish it.
Thats ****ing ****. I hope Hbox is down to play with the king of mews. Id like to see jason get 1st or 2nd.

I heard Axe lost to linguini, and also that he won, and that he already got 17? Anybody know what really happened?

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
Great Remen vs Amsah, stupid messed up brackets.
lol ******
do you expect 2 good people that keep winning and staying in the bracket to never play each other?
mango and lucky are playing each other and they live 2 minutes away from each other
same street > same continent

Pi

Smash Hero

there was sex?
now I really regret not coming =\

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes. a huge pile up orgy =D

people from the same regions have to play each other when they get far, thats just how it is.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
About the stream. Brawl guys had NOTHING to watch on stream. Melee had 2 days.

You're acting like nothing is being recorded.

But I'll try to get plank to stream finals

Wiggins

Smash Ace
So when's the stream gonna start up again? I'm getting all hyped up to see this apparently amazing stream. Although if the stream starts and it's brawl i'm gonna **** a brick and punch the closest baby around me... True story.

EDIT: Angel, like it's been said, once brawl can have = or > the amount of hype than melee is getting then brawl will be streamed. But right now, nothing is more important to a majority of the people following this than all the different melee finals. I'm not looking to start a war with any of you brawl folk, just stating truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom