• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
You guys mind keeping topics that are not even related to the tourny out of this thread? This **** is screwing it up for people who are asking for help and won't see it cause of useless crap.
Sorry About that! I'll restrain next time XD haha

pockyD

Smash Legend
there's already a thread for transportation go use that one

and this is why the cowboys will always be america's team... everyone has an opinion

and my opinion is impending RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
got ditched need a ride

hey I got ditched last minute can someone give me + Crismas to pound from ny or nj?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wow that's so ****ed up. Who ditched you guys?

those type of people that say " well I am a top player you are a top player lets all be in a top player van har har "

funny how I do **** for people and only time people want me is to pay for their ****ing haircuts ( true story ask dj XD )

LLDL

Smash Hero
You know when a tourney is coming up and you start to dream about it right? I just dreamt that i checked tourney results and the thread said SleepyK won melee singles. Then I woke up and recalled it just now and I was like..."WHO THE **** is that?" Idk who that is, i JUST saw his name on the list for the first time this morning after the dream. I faintly remember him commentating a Dr. PP video lol. It's a sign that a random or someone u don't expect is going to win pound :)

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
those type of people that say " well I am a top player you are a top player lets all be in a top player van har har "

funny how I do **** for people and only time people want me is to pay for their ****ing haircuts ( true story ask dj XD )
****ed up ****. I hope you find a ride.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have a car but I do not have a driver. If I had a driver I Would set at this point. Someone should help me out especially after all the things I helped other people out with.

it goes to show the silliness of the community. When m2k was at my house I just saw someone that literally hunted people down to go to tournaments and basically begged. I felt bad and helped him out all I could. I have seen people like G$ basically taken advantage of by other smashers cause he has a car. People get ****** all the time by these people that barely have money for themselves and the people who get what they want are people who do not do **** for anyone. I had a ride and got ditched cause someone decided it was easier to ride with his "crew" then go the little out of the way to pick me up. Mind you I have helped so many people without asking for a dime back ( something I pretty much will never do again ). Funny isnt it?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sadly I cannot drive at this time. I have been working on getting my license but I cannot drive fully yet and I am not confident to drive from NYC to MD.

I do not mean to complain I just find it total bull**** that people get screwed often. There are so many people that get screwed cause they do not act like attention whores. Crismas is a great example of a good peach player not getting a teammate cause she never acted like a typical female gamer nor did she EVER try to act more than just a player. Then again there are stupider things I have seen in my years here.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Just looked up the distance from NYC to MD, its like 3.5 hours. I'm not even driving my own car, so I don't think I can do much for you. If you were on the way it'd be another story. I hope you can find a ride or a means of transportation.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
To be honest I doubt I will and I am gonna be stuck taking the bus ( not a big deal but the fact is that I got ditched ). I understand people made plans and this is last min but deep down you want to say " I did all this for the community and you couldnt do me one ****ing favor" that is just my mindset.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I hope so to but like I said this is a community where in my region everyone wants things done for themselves and its silly. LOL.

I find it amazing that these situations happen but yet when someone needs a couple of bucks cause they have no job magically my aim is spammed XD Also its annoying to spend money on going home from wherever I get left off ( cause you know people do not wanna help drive you home just drive to where they absolutely HAVE to go ). Imagine living in NYC and taking the NJ Transit in central NJ cause no one will drive you to hoboken or anywhere somewhere better.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
oddly enough, the one team I absolutely LOATHE is the Carolina Panthers... my own state/area's team. I can't stand them. At all. Really. The reason being is like, a mixture of the players and the fans. Mostly the fans. SOOOOO wishy washy.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nope

amsah, adam, faab, remen, and zghetto are at my house.

marc and utto come tomorrow.

the swedes are at the hotel next door

Spife

Smash Master
hey I got ditched last minute can someone give me + Crismas to pound from ny or nj?
quote for emphasis. Some one help him out :(
I don't have room in my car man, sorry.

Now for a question. IS THERE A SUBWAY NEAR THE VENUE? OM NOM SUBWAY? NEED SUBWAY!

D0N

Smash Ace
sadly I cannot drive at this time. I have been working on getting my license but I cannot drive fully yet and I am not confident to drive from NYC to MD.

I do not mean to complain I just find it total bull**** that people get screwed often. There are so many people that get screwed cause they do not act like attention whores. Crismas is a great example of a good peach player not getting a teammate cause she never acted like a typical female gamer nor did she EVER try to act more than just a player. Then again there are stupider things I have seen in my years here.
Sorry about your situation, I hope you continue to help your community and experience/put up with less BS. Dont let everyone pay for what they did tho...

Not that the above isnt sincere, but what I really want to know is what does a "typical female gamer" act like?

Aposl

Smash Ace
Can you guys post a link to livestream on front page???
the link will be posted, however vgbootcamp has not decided which provider to use yet, because there seems to be problems with all three options at this point. We do plan on making a final decision tonight, and will have the link up soon.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Sorry about your situation, I hope you continue to help your community and experience/put up with less BS. Dont let everyone pay for what they did tho...

Not that the above isnt sincere, but what I really want to know is what does a "typical female gamer" act like?

Well, there are two types:

1) The attention craving adolescents who, by virtue of the fact they are a female (usually on the bare minimum of acceptable attractiveness, though there are exceptions) in a community largely populated by awkward, socially inept (again, exceptions... but most of the people who go "ga-ga" over a ZOMFGAFEMALEGAMERYUSTITSORGTFO!!! as opposed to seeing them as a female who happens to play video games usually ARE socially inept) teen males naturally garner a bit of attention. They enjoy being the object of desire, as their shenanigans usually amount to nothing in the "non-video game" arena of life & do as much as possible to focus said attention on themselves.

2) The super odd/creepy girls who mouth-breathe, consider their best friend their cat whose named Vincent or a Kirby plushie. Most often times they go unnoticed because they don't have "moderately attractive" looks, and if they do that is immediately offset by the sheer volume of "oddness" they exude. However, they still get some attention because they have REAL LIVE BREASTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom