• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
****it, I forgot this thread does not sleep at all, gonna be hard to get an answer here. I'm gonna have to ask so many people one by one for help.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
im just gonna assume someone is gonna treat me to chipotle cuz ive never had it

anyone?
We'll see =p

I wish there were more football fans in the smash community
You'd be surprised at what smashers do outside of smash, xD. I tend to go overboard with the talk sometimes, ('cuz I have nobody....) but I do a lot of different things. I'm also a beast at cards.

back on topic: I'm a football fan...but I'll just get updates from my dad, xD.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Rain, we talking about children card games or what?
Swift's signature makes me think of me every time I see it, I forgot my initials....was a state.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
how can you not love tony romo's boyish grin
I really can't put it into words but I just dislike the cowboys. I hate seeing them do good and its kinda funny when they do bad. Perhaps cuz they get talked up sooo much every season. They kinda remind me of how the bills get talked up like every season(minus the doing rly rly rly crappy). If romo took off that uniform(and put on another of course) I'd probly be a scrub and start liking him but hes branded (ooh cowboys and branding see wat I did ther?)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol cowboys talked up every season? when the NFL season started no one even picked the cowboys to go the playoffs. everyone was on the giants and eagles nuts. We didnt even get picked for a wildcard spot most of the time. get that **** outta here

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Rain, we talking about children card games or what?
Swift's signature makes me think of me every time I see it, I forgot my initials....was a state.
LOL, nah. I'm a beast at Spades, Rummy 5000 (no that's not a typo), working on my Bid whist game to become a monster, and any other card game I actually put my mind to. I used to be good at speed, but I haven't played in ages. I'm just really good at playing my cards right. *shrugs* Lol...someone had me playing up and down the bridge the other night. I made one bad bid that whole time. (at the beginning, my moms screwed me over, xD.) That was only like my second time playing the game. We got halfway done before they declared me the winner. (I think if it was a closer game they would have stayed to finish it, but I was too far ahead.) Also...I don't think the team of my mom and myself have ever lost at spades. (I'm usually playing against her.) I still don't think defeat is impossible. It's cards...there's always a random factor.

I really can't put it into words but I just dislike the cowboys. I hate seeing them do good and its kinda funny when they do bad. Perhaps cuz they get talked up sooo much every season. They kinda remind me of how the bills get talked up like every season(minus the doing rly rly rly crappy). If romo took off that uniform(and put on another of course) I'd probly be a scrub and start liking him but hes branded (ooh cowboys and branding see wat I did ther?)
Lol, a lot of people hate the cowboys. It's hard when a team just doesn't hit "rock bottom" so to speak. Even after their super bowl run in the 90's...they never really hit "rock bottom". They were still strong competitors. Look at what happened to the 49ers and a few other teams.

The Bills are a horrible example, btw. They blow and have blown MAD superbowl chances thrown their way. (Kinda like the Eagles...only the Eagles don't really suck, they just choke.) That and the Bills lost how many years to teams from NFC East? ROFL. 4...I just confirmed it with my dad. 1-Washington, 1-*** 2- Dallas.

I don't really HATE any team, to be honest. The team I dislike the most is probably the Eagles because their fans are retardedly rude and needlessly violent. Then again, New York fans in general are like that...but it's still a bit more scary with Philly fans. They'd probably kill someone over a comment made about a team that has NEVER won a superbowl. Then still claim they are the best team ever.

No offense Eagles fans:
The Eagles are literally the most over-hyped team ever. They exist to hate on Dallas and *** fans over division rivalry. When in reality...they are the worst team in the division Superbowl record-wise. They have none. Washington has more than they do. They wouldn't be the worst if Arizona was still in the division =/. That's one reason I never understood why people say there's too much hype around the cowboys. Eagles get SO much more hype, it's ridiculous. They have barely anything to show for it either.

My bad anyone here who is an Eagles fan. I know not ALL fans are rabid fanboys/girls.

Jtails

Smash Lord
hey guys, for anyone interested. me,wes,jash,d1, and nuke are staying at a hotel 30 minutes away from the venue.
our car is full but if anyone is interested in splitting the cost with us it would be 25-30 per person.
pm me if anything

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I for a fact know a good amount of people picked the Cowboys to get to the playoffs and even the superbowl in the offseason, they were more favored than the eagles.

It feels so good having the Jets in the playoffs with the Patriots getting eliminated and the Giants not making it.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
Lol I started a new game on LoZ: Ocarina of Time... Naming the protagonist "Steve" and right now the Great Deku is saying... "The Future Depends upon thee, Steve..." LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You guys mind keeping topics that are not even related to the tourny out of this thread? This **** is screwing it up for people who are asking for help and won't see it cause of useless crap.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I for a fact know a good amount of people picked the Cowboys to get to the playoffs and even the superbowl in the offseason, they were more favored than the eagles.

It feels so good having the Jets in the playoffs with the Patriots getting eliminated and the Giants not making it.
Well this year, yes. After the tragedy of the past two years they finally got their stuff together. Cowboy fans, themselves were still skeptical. (anyone that wasn't a fanboy) It didn't take long to realize it, though. My dad had called the Saints victory like 4 weeks before it happened. I didn't believe it at first...then I watched closely and I was like...O_O yeah they got this. Dude is a genius. It's funny how he said like 2 years ago the cowboys didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs. Dude knows his stuff, xD.

Still in all: This team is under as muc scrutiny as there is hype. This year...it was pretty obvious they were going to the playoffs. It was also obvious that they were going to spank the Eagles this year. So long as the Cardinals don't beat the Saints, the Cowboys are giong to the Superbowl. Granpa Farve and the Vikings don't really look too good in this matchup. I still think it'll be a good game, though. NFC is alwys hype.

Good stuff and mad respect to the Jets. I knew they were getting into the Playoffs this year. I wanna see Jets/Chargers vs. Cowboys. That'd be some serious hype superbowl.

EDIT: My bad, Dark.Pch mah dood. Back on topic...I want a Brawl Peach ditto friendly. I don't really play Brawl, (had to sell my wii >_< ) but I wanna see if I understand Brawl Peach properly.

sauc3

Smash Lord
oic

I outprioritize both of you, sorry [=
I'm aware, which is why I said there are probably better suited people.

I'm really intrigued to see how much you have improved, because apparently its a lot since the 28th, so hopefully we can play a friendly or two at pound, or at my tourney in london. Regardless, HYPE THAT ****, less than a week till pound! I really hope canada ***** **** in crews, we have some serious potential to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom