• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
WTF spiderman is starting over? LOL. Yo they better not use the same costumes, I want the next one to feel fresh. **** lol this made my day, yet another movie to look forward to in college! Lol im still waitin to see toy story.

hunger!

Smash Champion
already posted this on transportation thread. but more people seem to look at this one ^_^

lookin' for a ride for 7 to the hotel from HAT's place in catonsville on friday. ( 2 cars hopefully so no double trips)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I miss you toasty.
<3<3<3 Miss you too buddy...PANCAKES!
Hopefully this time we can have a GREAT time, especially without the hotel threatening to kick us out.
LOL yeah seriously, that wasn't terribly amusing XD

[ teczero , in case you didn't know, I completely forgive you, btw...<3]

hunger! - I may be able to help you out, but I need to see if my friend is actually staying there or not. They will most likely have a spot or two in their car and will require obvious gas moniez =D

Zoro

Smash Champion
Is anyone going to be picking up people from the airport?

Me, Marin and Action B need rides from the airport to the hotel, we'll pay like 10-15 per person
Let me know on aim or send me a PM. My aim is Zorothemetal1

LLDL

Smash Hero
tantalus ngga its to late to give up spots u sunk for melee my friend.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Plank only gonna change if u give to someone the same seeding level as u to avoid problems right? Well i guess thats possible. yeah..plus brawl pools arent finalized yet. **** im wrong :(

Lobos

Smash Master
chain ace you're all wrong gtfo lol

like tant said he is one of the main TO's help running this so his excuse is legit! and what a nice guy to give his spot up for some poor lazy *******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom