• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
so lets see at least 4-5 people have bailed already...not bad

melee attendance still strong anyway.

strawhats

Smash Master
This might affect the Canadian crew...wouldn't u say Kage...sucks that Bam and Blunted Object aren't going anymore.

Is PKMVodka still going ?

And no one else drop out...we wouldn't want to **** up the hugeness of the melee side of things now would we.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well now we are also looking 1 or 2 people to join our hotel room to help reduce the cost, anyone interested to chill with us?
I might want in on that, how much would I have to pay a nite.

Also , I am not heading to pound on friday, I'm getting there sometime saturday afternoon since saturday is all melee, so I'll save some money for housing.

strawhats

Smash Master
Yo, Kage with the knowledge you have now, who would make up the Canadian crew out of the few that are actually going ?

sauc3

Smash Lord
Yo Kage, if there aren't enough canadians going, me and jpobs would like to play for the canada crew, although you can probably find better suited people. Just an option.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Yes it would, but there's not much I can do about it.

And well.. Bol_de_Cereale@hotmail.com is Vwins email.. but he says it's no one. He might of payed twice somehow by mistake? If so, can you put Bam in there instead of that email?
LOL @ how badly that may affect seeding...[also Plank I know you're crazy busy, but whenever you get a chance, Geos needs to be added to pools, please =D]

Back to Bam:

time to disappoint some lucky-*** would-be 3rd Seed in one of the few relatively "easy" pools!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yo Kage, if there aren't enough canadians going, me and jpobs would like to play for the canada crew, although you can probably find better suited people. Just an option.
oic

I outprioritize both of you, sorry [=

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I just can't wait for my taco bell to finally get rebuilt after burning down twice. Someone please tell me there is a taco bell near ####.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Hold down that pool Rain ma man

Your getting top 3 for sure

Do it for your fellow water-related tag name bretheren!
Lol, thanks. I sure as heck am gonna try for it. >_> Even if I have to Pink Shinobi/Sastopher it. (I wonder if I have the patience for that...xD)

nope. Gotta use a crappy controller i've never used.
Juan...I got you. I'm bringing like 5 controllers with me. 1 of them you can't use...sorry, xD. But you can pick from the other 4. Test 'em out and see which ones you like the best. I'll try and meet up with you Friday if at all possible.

LOL @ how badly that may affect seeding...[also Plank I know you're crazy busy, but whenever you get a chance, Geos needs to be added to pools, please =D]

Back to Bam:

time to disappoint some lucky-*** would-be 3rd Seed in one of the few relatively "easy" pools!
>_> Whenever stuff like that is said...I get screw over. It's a proven fact.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
IS THERE ANYWAY I'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE JETS GAME @ THIS?

Any Jets/Chargers(ew) fans that are going to be at this with a laptop that can stream it online?

I'd only watch until like semifinals of melee would start, I just would like to watch if possible >_<!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
<3 Rain (ame)

what kinda name is that btw?
There was seriously some kind of issue with just having the name "Ame". I would have just went with "Rain" but there's...a lot of people with that name. (It's also my stage name.) So I just put them together.

Ame = Rain in Japanese. So that's why I usually tell people to take their pick. Rain or Ame, xD. Eggm, Crismas and a few others call me Rain. VaNz, Shakugan and some others call me Ame. Then you have people that just say both. Or...I just get someone that knows all of my alt names and get a mix of them. (Shakugan, xD)

/end awkward story behind my name

hes just talking about making a sandwich
ROFL!!! <3 Silent Wolf. Good stuff on breaking the World Record, btw.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I plan to get to the tourny saturday afternoon. I am not heading there friday. I am not entering melee so gonna save housing money and just go saturday. I'm taking the chinatown bus. From the map, It leaves me 20 mins away by car. Is anyone able to get me from the bus station. I'll chip in for gas. And I'll call on my cell when I am like 30 mins away.

Banks

Smash Hero
Yes it would, but there's not much I can do about it.

And well.. Bol_de_Cereale@hotmail.com is Vwins email.. but he says it's no one. He might of payed twice somehow by mistake? If so, can you put Bam in there instead of that email?
LOL @ how badly that may affect seeding...[
Back to Bam:

Um, this doesn't seem to make sense since there is already someone registered as BAM in a pool

there is someone entered as bol_de_cereale@hotmail.com that is in my pool on top of that

so unless there is a different Bam, then the email address is no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom