• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
IDK how I feel about my pool, besides PC Chris who is beast and mikemoney who I heard of once or twice, idk any of the other people.
mike$ is a pretty good falcon

he has some sets up vs dr.pp

dr.pp messed him up tho

he didnt even go falco, he went marth fox and falcon lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
sound advice, Ultima...I think I was mostly shook because I have NO Link experience and because it's Skler and he's ****ing serious business...so I went super defensive which was the worst decision ever XD
Unfortunately killing him is another issue altogether...
*sigh*...yeah...that. My only real hope is to bait a grab and capitalize for a reliable kill...
But Mike G is the man i heard hes even cool in person
Hell yeah he is...pretty much every GA Smasher is ****ing awesome in person...at least the ones going to Pound are XD
You won. Congratulations!!!!!
LOL oh goodness Malco...*sigh*

Oh and:

Rain vs the lake....in a pool hahaha
What Banks said.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
BAM
Falcomist
moogle
Stelzig
AlexStrife

Hmm. Could someone tell me who these guys use? I'll probably go check them soon myself as well, but still :) (i'm a bit worried half of them use falco right now :()

Marc and Aniolas are both euro. Jonas and Over are both europeans too, but they haven't played ever anyway i guess :p
Bam is a really good spacies main from montreal here, meaning he beats everyone here. Falcomist is also really good I think. I played him a little bit at Genesis, he beat me in an MM. You can guess there's at least either 2 very good Falcos, or 1 Fox, 1 Falco. =P

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Toasty, just approach Link a lot and fair the **** out of him.

Oh and uair combos him like **** too.

Oh and gimp him. Pkt him when he tries to grapple. It's mad lol. You can like carry him away. =D

Ness vs. Link is fun. Just don't be agressive.

Pretty sure I'm not beating eggm nor smashgod so I'm putting my hopes on beating Jird and that Vex plays Bowser in melee too.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Bam is a really good spacies main from montreal here, meaning he beats everyone here. Falcomist is also really good I think. I played him a little bit at Genesis, he beat me in an MM. You can guess there's at least either 2 very good Falcos, or 1 Fox, 1 Falco. =P
I guess i'll have to hope for 3rd in my pool then (of course going for 1st ;))
And hope that bam will go fox and not falco against me... I really hate playing against falco no matter what character i use. :laugh:
On the other hand i suppose i could use the falco practice :p

HugS™

Smash Lord
yeah SW's pool is ridiculous for a 1st round.

Otherwise they all seem good.

I'm watching BigD videos, SUP

Shinku

Smash Champion
if anyone wants to sell me there spot for melee singles (which i doubt), ill be happy to buy it from you for straight cash at pound 4.

i couldn't register cuz i had to wait for my next paycheck *sigh*. any who, pm me if your interested. money talks and im sure i can work something out.

also, is dashizwiz on the list for singles as something else? i only ask cuz hes definitely a factor for bracket on taking good people out.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I guess i'll have to hope for 3rd in my pool then (of course going for 1st ;))
And hope that bam will go fox and not falco against me... I really hate playing against falco no matter what character i use. :laugh:
On the other hand i suppose i could use the falco practice :p
Rofl, try to beat them with the best of your abilities. =) I learned to not hate the matchup and I'm trying to make it a good match-up, so like that I won't have any weaknesses. Love your opponents.

Edit: Also as a general statement, remember guys UNLOCK your ****ing minds and pull through those upsets! Ftw!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
1. Twin A
1. Zhu
1. Toasty
1. Markob80@yahoo.com
1. Raistlin

Wow so I know Raistlin is the Puff main from Florida and Zhu is some scrub falco player (kidding). Tight I get to play the infamous Toasty!

who the **** is Markob80@yahoo.com!? Is he the best on his block and is just learning how to wavedash? Well good luck to everyone in this pool.

Edit:
1. TeeAyEye
1. Ren0
1. Replicate
1. DarkRain
1. nova

O.o

wow what a tough pool. Pne of AZ's finest (Tai) and a bunch of other well known respected players... **** dude...

:link:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
infamous?

10curiousenvers

edit: heh...but nah really, who the hell do you play? I think you said...Sheik? I can't remember...

but yeah our pool's gonna be fun =D
Actually my most recent main is Peach (Light from AZ converted me haha).

Dunno who I'll use for Pound though. Might wanna make up my mind lol.

And looks like my brother is in the same pool as Lady legion and Jman.

Phish It is a ganon main I believe. Who's John C?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Yeah I heard Light jumped levels and beat Forward and Axe and ended up winning the tourney really recently?

I wonder who the email address guy in our pool is...it'd be mad lame if some top player just didn't bother submitting his tag >_<
I think I'm gonna google search it before crashing tonight just to see what pops up lol.

And at a tourney I went to a couple months ago he beat out Wobbles and almost beat Forward in Grand Finals. However last time we spoke (couple weeks ago) he told me he's never beaten Axe in tourney. Although I wouldn't doubt that he could push Axe to the limit.

Sad to say though that Light is moving to a part of Colorado now were there is no smash scene at all :( The best thing he could do is drive 3-4 hours to smash here in New Mexico. Poor guy is leaving an amazing scene for a dead one.

And Toasty you still sporting the Ness? Or have you swapped mains recently haha?

EDIT: Google searched it and a lot of answers came up in a foreign language. Maybe he's a European in disguise? In which case ah **** it :p

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm done my preliminary setup of Brawl Pools

Jon/HAT/God-Is-My-Rock, talk to me some time today, HAT/GIMR, if you guys are coming on saturday, I can show them to you then.

When the pools do go up, remember that its gonna be one less round than melee pools since there are only 200 entrants, so things will be a little bit harder.

As soon as VGBootcamp looks at the pools I'll go ahead and submit it to Plank to put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom