• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if colbol cant go, good thing I'm there

2-0'd everlasting yay in a mm and he beat pp back in '08, so I mean...get at me

strawhats

Smash Master
What did he do that got him grounded ?

How could he allow himself to get into trouble when Pound is next week ?

strawhats

Smash Master
LOL...finally got me Juan, but thats unfortunate for sure.

Maybe shiz will go after this nice little extension we're getting. (Registration)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Plank question. Someone might wanna team with me. I find out for sure 2morrow. And I only reg for brawl singles. It's King Beef. He might his partner might now make it. If his partner does not make it, amd I able to Play with King Beef in doubles and give you the extra ten for teams in person.

OR

Is there anyone here who might not wanna do brawl teams anymore and already payed for it willing to give up thier spot?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's ok. he is just an E- thug. or what I call them "internet *****" Wanna show off online to be one with the crowd and get a few laugh from people with a weak sense of humor. Fool of crap and hide behind a PC where they are safe and wanna talk ****. He won't talk to me like that in person. I have met many people offline who talked **** like this with me or was just straight desrespectful online. offline they are so quiet and try to be buddy buddy with me. All that big talk from the boards they dare not bring it in my face.

So behind a computer, of course he post like that, what coward would not. But I bet you he not be talking all that **** in my face though like the rest of them I met. And if he did I drop him where he stands. I don't play around with people like that. I seriously don't like that garbadge. Does not make you cool/ funny or even e-popular unless you have goonies that kiss your *** and laugh at what you say so you can feel like somebody. So go ahead and keep talking this **** and acting stupid with me when I done **** to you.

Bring that in my face and I'll whip out *** outside of the venue for having a big mouth. but knowing you internet ******* you don't have the balls to talk to me like that in person. freaking loser.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I wanna hear of someone getting their *** kicked irl at a tournament for **** talk over the internet. I am not convinced it will ever happen though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It's ok. he is just an E- thug. or what I call them "internet *****" Wanna show off online to be one with the crowd and get a few laugh from people with a weak sense of humor. Fool of crap and hide behind a PC where they are safe and wanna talk ****. He won't talk to me like that in person. I have met many people offline who talked **** like this with me or was just straight desrespectful online. offline they are so quiet and try to be buddy buddy with me. All that big talk from the boards they dare not bring it in my face.

So behind a computer, of course he post like that, what coward would not. But I bet you he not be talking all that **** in my face though like the rest of them I met. And if he did I drop him where he stands. I don't play around with people like that. I seriously don't like that garbadge. Does not make you cool/ funny or even e-popular unless you have goonies that kiss your *** and laugh at what you say so you can feel like somebody. So go ahead and keep talking this **** and acting stupid with me when I done **** to you.

Bring that in my face and I'll whip out *** outside of the venue for having a big mouth. but knowing you internet ******* you don't have the balls to talk to me like that in person. freaking loser.

this is coming from a dude that got BEASTED on by drunk mew2king in a hotel hall way.

LOL!

Laijin

Smash Hero
I wanna hear of someone getting their *** kicked irl at a tournament for **** talk over the internet. I am not convinced it will ever happen though.
lol I would know first hand for anyone who knows who I am. People never actually want to fight IRL, but they love talking **** online.

I can't say i've never seen a fight at a tournament before. Smashers are normally non-aggressive, but I remember I did want to beat the **** out of a few smashers just cause their annoying(I don't wanna name names. lol).

To answer your question dark.pch, I believe Plank said earlier you can register for teams at the tournament in the morning if you paid for singles. Just give him the money in person. You might wanna confirm this with him though

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone can hook a brotha up with a ride from NY to the venue? i cover gas and all that shiz.

Dekar173

Justice Man
LoLuMaD?!

In all seriousness, I just want you to MM me. You talk and talk of being a great peach main, and have a reputation as one, so I want to play you, plus it's very fun to troll someone who takes himself so seriously on the boards.

If there's money on the line, you'll play seriously, and if there isn't, you won't (more often than not, anyway).

I'm an ******* to everyone on the boards, people are more willing to MM someone to shut them up than they otherwise would be under other circumstances (people don't like taking money from people they like ;))

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master

All i just read right there was "Johns johns johns johns," get that **** outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom