• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey Plank, I got housing for Friday so if you could pick me up from the train station in baltimore that'd be awesome. The hotel is:

5220 Westview Drive,
Frederick, Maryland 21703

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So after Genesis set the record for biggest smash tournament ever (brawl and melee individually), Pound 4 looks to smash that with 300 plus for melee alone. Wow.

While I was wrong about the entrants being less than Genesis (for a single game), I'm very sure even after the extra 2 hours tomorrow, Melee is still going to have bigger numbers than Brawl. Most of Texas's Brawl players have pulled out.

Guess I wasn't crazy to have my own major the week before this >.> (Not that I was trying to steal attendance from you Plank)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Its a fact that there are additional strength bonuses in life that are derived not from exercising/working out:

1) Drunk Strength: When you become intoxicated, your strength grows exponentially.

2) Fat Guy Strength: Fat dudes are inherently stronger than their thin counterparts.

3) ****** Strength: Mentally handicapped people (unless they have something that results in being fragile), typically are stronger than most men of comparable ages. "Crazy Guy" strength falls under this.

4) Dad Strength: As soon as you have a child, your strength increases dramatically.

The tier list of said strength bonuses are as follows:

S- Dad Strength
A- Drunk Strength, Fat Guy Strength
C- (yes, there is a significant drop off, enough for there to be a skipped tier) ****** Strength

God help us all if there is a Fat, ********, Intoxicated Dad amongst us.

The previous is relevant due to the DrkPeach/M2k comment, and was derived solely from conjecture.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Dull, can't wait to party with you at the hotel XD!!!

Unfortunately, I lost those amazing shades I had at HERB2 that made that moment so much more hilarious XD
Dude, me too! And... ;_; about those shades. I need to fish out something silly to wear/bring to compensate! Also... you better ready to party. I go hard, or I go home.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Dude, me too! And... ;_; about those shades. I need to fish out something silly to wear/bring to compensate! Also... you better ready to party. I go hard, or I go home.
LOL oh dude I was extra sad because my toaster is in Virginia at my parents' house...but they spent 3 days looking for it before coming down to GA last week and couldn't find it.

I even got some local crafts-master customer of mine to put a chain on it...but yeah, no toaster...no Toasty Toast @ Pound

>_<

I'll see if I can find a substitute...

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Hmm...well...I'm fat, I helped raise my nephews and several other people's kids, and well....if I get drunk...
I'm just not ********. Dang....I got 3 covered, xD.
-------------------------------------------------------------
/start desperate post
I'm with Anti on this one. I'd love it if I could get a ride. I'm dead up on the meal thing. I'll even throw in some snacks.

/end desperate post

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Seriously though can someone hook me up with a ride lol, not going to be able to register tomorrow without one.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
registration is open today at 10pm est .. for 2 hours ?

you should be able to make it !
If I had money I would have already be registered. :laugh:

Kinda got into some legal issues today due to people messing with a car that was being left at my house and am part of people who have to pay it off now.
Huzzah for 700+ in damages.
:urg:

Sox

Smash Journeyman
anti, if you're really looking for transportation, theres some cheap public buses from ny i believe. i don't know if you'd be willing to do that, tho

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Hmm...well...I'm fat, I helped raise my nephews and several other people's kids, and well....if I get drunk...
I'm just not ********. Dang....I got 3 covered, xD.
-------------------------------------------------------------
/start desperate post
I'm with Anti on this one. I'd love it if I could get a ride. I'm dead up on the meal thing. I'll even throw in some snacks.

/end desperate post
Two. "Helping Raise" someone doesn't count. The chilld must be your direct offspring. So, you've got 2. Im just the drunk part... tho, i usually drink enough to have the strength of TEN DULL'S... PLUS TWO!

Edit:

Apparently not for Mango, rofl. For free.

The requisite to getting this said strength is to be 21 (or old enough to drink in your respective country). I can't remember Mango's age. If he is, in fact, over 21... then, he is a horrendous exception to the rule and must not be considered a man.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The requisite to getting this said strength is to be 21 (or old enough to drink in your respective country). I can't remember Mango's age. If he is, in fact, over 21... then, he is a horrendous exception to the rule and must not be considered a man.

I'm not old enough to drink in my country but everyone I've hit when I'm drunk has ended up bleeding.

Explain.

LuCKy

Smash Master
The tier list of said strength bonuses are as follows:

S- Dad Strength
A- Drunk Strength, Fat Guy Strength
C- (yes, there is a significant drop off, enough for there to be a skipped tier) ****** Strength

God help us all if there is a Fat, ********, Intoxicated Dad amongst us.

first time ive laughed tonight lool good stuff whoever you are xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom