• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I thought those are the NM twins....I was asking about Javi and Twin?
Doesn't look like they'll be coming to this one. SMX9 is the week before this tournament, and they haven't gotten their visa/passport yet. There's still talk of them and their crew trying to attend an American tourney in the future, though.

If I register, it'll be sometime in the next week I think. If/when that happens...get hyped. The best WV player anyone has seen is going to make a name for the state, lol.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Too bad I got hacked on that there game, took me forever to get to lv84 when Khaini was brand new. ****ed keyloggers...

At least no one can hack me in Brawl + Melee.

As a side note, I don't actually play whatever game it is my sig is referencing. Someone else I know does, and I saw their forum sig... and chuckled a bit.

That's the 5th time that mistake has happened. I should probably change my sig sometime in the near to intermediate future, so people won't think I play that nonsense.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
As a side note, I don't actually play whatever game it is my sig is referencing. Someone else I know does, and I saw their forum sig... and chuckled a bit.

That's the 5th time that mistake has happened. I should probably change my sig sometime in the near to intermediate future, so people won't think I play that nonsense.
Yeaaa, or put this on your sig:

I'VE NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME :mad::mad::mad:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Theres an AR code for me than 4 players on the screen pretty sure.

Isai
Hax
Dark Rain
Scar
G-reg
Silent spectre

On the same screen falcon dittos YS. For hours. xD Recorded.

Falcon is the best character in this game style.

Or 3vs3 East vs west

SS/Isai/DR vs Hax/g-reg/scar

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Yea, he didn't have much choice tbh. Last time we met in tourney I 2-0d his Olimar and I soundly beat his Olimar r1 this time so he went for CP'ing DDD match 2 who is one of ROB's worst matchups.
i don't know the rob matchup, i have never vsed a rob besides like a year ago. when i vsed you at CaT4, i don't know what to do in the mu and i have no idea what i can or can't do, so i just get *****.

so, don't judge me until i get a chance to vs. a rob for about 2 hours straight and actually learn what im supposed to do

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i don't know the rob matchup, i have never vsed a rob besides like a year ago. when i vsed you at CaT4, i don't know what to do in the mu and i have no idea what i can or can't do, so i just get *****.

so, don't judge me until i get a chance to vs. a rob for about 2 hours straight and actually learn what im supposed to do
Isn't Joebot in NE? Though I think he went kinda inactive.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Mafia bro what he means is that with 40 posts per page on you aren't anywhere near 666 >.>

Of which why do kids get so hyped over that number? I mean besides the whole "We like to pretend we worship the devil" thing. Smashers should be concerned with one number, and thats number 1

getting first. If you want to get hyped over 666 then be my guess lol

:link:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

2 hours?

it should only take you 4 games max

EDIT: this kid Twin A, I like where his head is at.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Mafia bro what he means is that with 40 posts per page on you aren't anywhere near 666 >.>

Of which why do kids get so hyped over that number? I mean besides the whole "We like to pretend we worship the devil" thing. Smashers should be concerned with one number, and thats number 1

getting first. If you want to get hyped over 666 then be my guess lol

I blame it on hot topic...****ing nightmare before xmas/harry potter/twilight *******s!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sliq tries rest.

But it fails.

Tec0 tries crowd hype.

It's super effective.

Sliq is still asleep.

Tec0 does up smash.

Sliq has fainted.

Whats this, Tec0's evolving???

Tec0 has now evolved into:

TecZero!

Give a new nickname to TecZero:

"Sliq Slayer"

LOL

edit: nvm it was posted, BOOO! CURSE YOU CK!

Fine I'll just post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJwEBjgRzpg

Who REALLY wants to get 4 stocked by teczero?

rhan

Smash Hero
It does for me when I can tell the page will change 2 1 post from now. :/

Accepting all $1MM's. Get at meh!

Edit: Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom