• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
kids these days

when i was younger we would have to go to the store, get a money order and some stamps, then mail it in and HOPE it arrives at the right place in time

this is easy as pie in comparison

rhan

Smash Hero
sigh .. online paying isnt that hard xD
It is when you're 15, jobless, In middle school, broke, unfunded, and lazy.

Luckily I'm none of the above. :)

Toasty<3

We need to play again bro. More YLink vs Ness. Or if you want to try your luck. YLink vs Marth. :p

pockyD

Smash Legend
frankly if they can't handle simply paying online, they DEFINITELY can't handle traveling to a tournament on their own without their parents' supervision

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Pocky I came with you guys to pound 2 before my parents would pay online for anything. I had to like BEG them.

Vinnie

Smash Master
My parents are way stricter than yours lol. The farthest I've ever traveled was MA for SNES, and that was a stretchhh, and I had to raise my own money for that, which was like 200$+. :[.

You also have a MUCH larger chance of winning money than me anyways.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm 17 dude
So am i lol. I have my own card now Vinnie, but all u gotta do is create a paypal account, go to Walgreens or whatever, buy a gift card, add the card number to your paypal, and PAY. Your parents will NEVER know, you could tell them its walk in and pay cash. As for long distance 3 day out of state in hotels with unknown grown men LOL, that's a different problem for you. But you definitely don't need your parents to pay online

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
No ****ing johns. I'm god**** 15 and I've only been to a few select tourneys where I had to ****ing BEG to go to...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've had an ATM card and savings account since I was like 14 and I forget the day I got my debit card and checking account, probably like within a week of me being 16 or something.
I've also had a paypal account since I got my savings account and upgraded it to a premium account with a paypal credit card when I was 17. I'm on top of finances.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It was only my mom though.

My dad is a lazy ***** who didn't care enough about to me send a **** postcard when I was old enough to do ****.

pockyD

Smash Legend
dumbest post by far.
if you can't handle going to the store, buying something, then punching some numbers in your computer AND you are incapable of making a single friend who CAN handle it, how can you possibly handle spending a weekend outside the loving arms of ma and pa?

if you straight up can't afford it, you DEFINITELY shouldn't be going since
1) you were too dumb to spend the SIX MONTHS advance notice making/saving enough money
2) dropping a hundred on smash is pretty low on the list of things to do when you don't have money to burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom