• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Sooo im definitely in there like swimwear

And plank if you need any more help with the TO stuff ... I think I proved myself as a pretty good one ... just let me know dude

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Just for people interested in helping the tournament, that means like, seriously becoming a member of the TO staff. we will need help from everyone, obviously.... but if you really want to dedicate your weekend to making this tournament be a success, talk to plank about getting a spot. he is really looking for committed people

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I missed pound 3 due to travel documents, this time I will not miss this. I'm gonna poke Canada to get ready for this. I can't wait!

Edit - I would like to help out with TO stuff, how dedicated does the person need to be? Can they still participate in the event itself? If so honestly I would LOVE to help. I help out with most of the EC Canada tournaments, and would help out here :]

Lobos

Smash Master
Sweet I made the list, hope we get a mic/speakers. I know you guys love my sexy voice when I call out matches!

Also 1 full setup from me (brawl/tv/wii)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
OMFG.

Hopefully my toaster will be properly accessorized by this time.

I'll be staff.

NOTE TO THOSE WHO WANT TO HELP: The more dedicated staff members we have offering to help, the less each person will have to do. That way the commitment of each person won't be watered down but we'll all have more time to enjoy the event and there will be less stress :)

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
why is mute city banned?

edit: I have to say, even as a fox main who is benefited by this change, that all floaties are going to call this unfairly biased.

And to be honest, I have to agree with them. You think mute city should be banned, but not my favorite fox counterpick: green greens? Seems just a tad biased

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'll try to make it.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom