• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow maaaaad hype for this already, ****. This shiz is gonna blow Genesis away.

Plank can there be Brawl+ on the side? Maybe early on one of the mornings. I'll gladly run it with some help from Tant or toasty or whoever's around, I'll find someone.

I'll bring 3 TVs and a Wii.

I can probably house a few people. toasty, Sudai, other old-school ROBs and hardcore Brawl+ers get first dibs.

Edit: PM me because there's no way I'm gonna be able to keep up with this thread.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
JCz how far are you from the venue? I ask because man you are like EXTRA far from GA already...

also chances are pretty good that I'll have other GA smashers with me...lemme know what numbers you're cool with, if any :) [I obviously have no real estimate yet but let's assume that I have a full car so me plus 4 others]

maaaybe:

me
Fullmetal
SleepyK
S0FT
+...?

[edit: thanks man =D]

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
osnap. Hopefully I can make it to this and reunite with my ROB brethren. ROBrethren, if you will.

TOASTYTOAST!!!!! JCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!

!

Aesir

Smash Master
Wow maaaaad hype for this already, ****. This shiz is gonna blow Genesis away.

Plank can there be Brawl+ on the side? Maybe early on one of the mornings. I'll gladly run it with some help from Tant or toasty or whoever's around, I'll find someone.

I'll bring 3 TVs and a Wii.

I can probably house a few people. toasty, Sudai, other old-school ROBs and hardcore Brawl+ers get first dibs.

Edit: PM me because there's no way I'm gonna be able to keep up with this thread.
I'll help ya run it bro, brawl+ is amazing.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I will be selling deodorant at this tournament dont worry.

Teammate for brawl please...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
JCz how far are you from the venue? I ask because man you are like EXTRA far from GA already...

also chances are pretty good that I'll have other GA smashers with me...lemme know what numbers you're cool with, if any :) [I obviously have no real estimate yet but let's assume that I have a full car so me plus 4 others]

maaaybe:

me
Fullmetal
SleepyK
S0FT
+...?

[edit: thanks man =D]
I'm like 40 minutes from the venue. Your carload will be fine.

osnap. Hopefully I can make it to this and reunite with my ROB brethren. ROBrethren, if you will.

TOASTYTOAST!!!!! JCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!

!
You best come to this and stay at ROB HQ.

I'll help ya run it bro, brawl+ is amazing.
That'd be cool, thanks.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Jcaes i'm not going to officially designate anything but brawl and melee teams+singles. Once I have a more accurate estimation of the times of events+time we will have the venue for sure, i can let you know more.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Why are people looking for teammates for an event 7 months away? XD

Your teammate could be dead or like, really bad at the game by then.

Like EE, I bet mother****ers will be beggin to team with this dude by the time this happens, his d3 gets more **** every tourney.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
XD yeah I agree, some people in this topic will not be placing so high in the future (in brawl)

I vote nay on brawl+? Time will be short. Hmmm, Brawl+ guys should have their own event again at some point though if they want to play, I will send waffle over to **** everyone at it XD

rhan

Smash Hero
So why exactly are Mute City and Greens banned stages for Melee? I just wanna get things clarified.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
because we dont like those stages. AND we are the tourney organizers, so we have the power to ban them, no matter what anyone thinks.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So why exactly are Mute City and Greens banned stages for Melee? I just wanna get things clarified.
They're stupid and shouldn't have been legal in the first place.

Also, wow@tokyo dude coming. Is he actually from Tokyo? Lol

rhan

Smash Hero
I see. I hate Mute City anyway but my friend's gonna be pissed about Green Greens. lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
i already beat you to the punchline of that joke!
Oh haha I missed that.

Seriously people, if we do Brawl+ early Sunday or Monday morning (assuming we have the venue at that time), it won't interfere with either of the other events, so stfu Brawltards... I don't step on your ****, so don't step on mine.

Ultimately it's up to Plank though. And Plank I can guarantee you that there is a decent sized B+ only crowd that will show up to this if there is Brawl+. The last 2 major Brawl+ events got over 40 people, many from OOS.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont support brawl+ officially per say, theres gonna be so much awesome here that theres no need to burden the hosts. theres a lot of downtime in big tournies like this, so much time for friendlies at pound 3 for instance. just get a side room (like they did for brawl at #3), throw some TVs in there, and have some random person hold a side event. Me and JCaesy will hold it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom