• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Predictions

Scidadle

Smash Champion
olol.

Well in that case he could.

I always saw him playing falco in the vids I saw him, might be getting mixed up with someone.

Zoro

Smash Champion
cant wait to see more european players

Also my homies from PR are coming so im hoping they do really well
HDL is really fn good

Shiz is still taking this

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
1. Hungrybox
2. Mango
3. Armada
4. M2K
5. Shiz/ Amsah / Other Europeans / PC Chris (I know he's not going)

That's my honest opinion; Hungrybox just keeps getting better.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I spoke to PC Chris yesterday and he said he doesn't think he's going because of work and other things. He told me since he can't go to rep NY for him, which I will definitely do. Don't worry though everyone, I live close to him so I'm gonna try and convince him to get off work and stuff to go lol. It will be tough.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I spoke to PC Chris yesterday and he said he doesn't think he's going because of work and other things. He told me since he can't go to rep NY for him, which I will definitely do. Don't worry though everyone, I live close to him so I'm gonna try and convince him to get off work and stuff to go lol. It will be tough.
That is sad. :(. Hopefully you are such an influential person that you change his mind!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
PC has to go :(

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
DJ Bring PC with you to FAST 2, I will give you rides again all weekend if you do. But not for Brawl, no one likes brawl.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know about that. Last time I ate there, the pizza was so greasy and the hotdog had spots on it from sitting out too long and didn't taste normal. Had to go through customer service desk just to return a hotdog.

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol im not gonna lie M2k's posts are golden

mango is the best in the world and will get 1st guaranteed, but armada and amsah will probably take 2nd and 3rd. if zhu is playing well he will also get top 5 for sure and will beat hbox lol

if m2k plays well i think he has the potential to get 2nd but he seems kinda inconsistent lately

I hope i can go to this. im just some guy who has socal pride though so dont take my opinions seriously

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Chops, you just keep getting better. I have no clue how well you will do at Pound 4 because of that but you will turn some heads I'm sure.

Edit: well dang. ****.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i been in the same level for a good while dont get it twisted. i lack exp oos cuz i cant afford to travel all the time but im willing to travel once i get money

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
Hungrybox your the hero of FL, make me proud a Pound 4. If I go i'll be at everyone of your matches mumbling "hoongry boox."
This is white bread btw, I decided to change my tag because I can't get over the Anagram "keelime" makes with my name.
Can you figure my name out? It pretty easy.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You'll be mumbling, while everyone in NC will be ROARING!

STAK IT UP! If you were at HERB, that's not even half what will happen at Pound. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, here I thought I was clever using the word "roar" and it was only instilled in my vocab thanks to Hungrybox . . .

Zoro

Smash Champion
Nobody is beating box at pound

cept shiz since he has to win

1. Shiz
2. Hungrybox
3. Action *******

Its happenin

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
1. Armada
2. Mango
3. M2k
4. Cort
5. Hbox
5. DaShizWiz
7. PCChris
7. Amsah
9. ChuDat
9. Jman
9. Darkrain
9. Hax
=D dont ****/hate/kill me for this lol, we're all friends here right?, Yes like Captain Falcon we are , okay sweet sweet, :laugh:

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love all the genesis results for pound 4 ..besides hbox being there but we will see im sure there will be so called upsets there

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Mew2King
4. Amsah
5. DaShizWiz
5. Hungrybox
7. Jman
7. Zhu
9. Darkrain